Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+)

2 posters

Go down

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+) Empty Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+) Newtek-lightwave-3d_avatar-vad-rainforest-gorge

It was far in the future and the next stage of evolution had taken place, creatures had evolved so much now that some were unrecognisable. The forest had over taken the greatest of cities as if Mother Nature herself was trying to repair herself from all the harm the humans had caused over the years. The forests were vast no buildings in sight, and the ones that were had trees twisting around them and plants of exaggerated size, the once clouded water had become crystal clear, like liquid glass you could see the fish that lived in the fresh water lakes and rivers, waterfalls raged and crashed over the cliffs more powerful than they ever had and the water was completely pure. The plants flourished, evergreen and seasonal plants mixed in this alien forest. But it was beautiful, nothing like any creature had seen before. However, during this tough time the humans had declined, the other races had thrived but the humans had not, they were not adapted well enough and the few that remained rarely ever met each other, several were now hybrids.

One human named Taigi, one of the few humans that had learnt and managed to survive by herself learning from her parents, both of hers were pure human. She was wearing leather and cloth like clothes; a short top from just below her shoulder blade to the top half of her stomach, a strap around her waist with part of it going between her legs and another two pieces one in front of her and one at the back, a lot like the clothes people sued to wear in the past. It was all she could craft at the moment, but it would do. She carried bow and arrows, a small dagger and had a small pup, it looked like a larger version of a wolf but far more fierce. She had picked it up and thought maybe she could tame it; so she would have some sort of companion if she never lived to see another human or any sort of humanoid creature.

That day she was sitting by a river cursing a little from cutting her leg and held a bit of cloth close to the wound on her leg. “I need to be more careful, right boy” she said to the male pup that yipped and gave a nod, they could understand more now. She kept the pressure on it and soon they both turn pulling her arrow the male pup put a paw on the wound to keep pressure on and growled furiously at the possible threat, no voice came from her at all.

Remaining silent she moved her hand back to put pressure on the wound and Thorn, the black evolved wolf pup, who was rather bug for just a pup, standing at should he was up to her waist. He growled and stepped forward towards them, snapping his jaws; she limped over and looked to who stood before them.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+) Empty Re: Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+)

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 am

The young man made his way through the forest, the soft pawsteps of his werewolf "sister" behind him. Well, not his actual sister but she called him her brother. They met each other a little after this happened. It wasn't exactly something he'd thought would happened, but the young 14 year old forced him to keep his head high or else there would be a lot percent of chances he'd die. Though he didn't mind dtying since both his human parents died from the horrible sudden creature take over. All his family... his best friend, Emily, his sister. Yes, he got along with his sibling.

He ran his hand through his messy brunette hair and walked on starting to slow down, breathing heavily. He heard a small yip and felt Cira, the young werewolf. Logan sighed and walked on shaking his head. "I swear I won't live, Cira." He sighed. Cira growled. She knew he was best with the daggers, guns, and knives and mastered them all well, and wondered why he douted himself

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+) Empty Re: Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 am

Meanwhile Thorn was panicking, Taigi wouldn’t sit still and instead decided to carry on with hunting, they soon almost walked into the other pair. Thorn stared at the other young werewolf who looked around his age while Taigi was limping a little behind him. Seeing any other sort of humanoid being was becoming increasingly rare now days. Turning into his humanish form he rustled his black hair and stood around the same height as Taigi who did actually catch up and looked to them with untrusting eyes.
There were small human tribes, very small but they were dying out slowly. Other being such as werewolves however seemed to be beginning to thrive in this new world. “Who are you?” asked Thorn curiously looking to the girl he called sister, Taigi was 4 years older than Thorn with her being 18 and him being only 14 years old.Her bow and arrows rested on her back, much better for getting prey in her opinion and very rarely alerted the rest of the animals as well. Waiting for an answer Taigi spoke “Are you two going to answer?” she said clearly just wanting to get back to her den so she could tend to her injured leg before it got infected.

(No worries, it actually twice the length on word, so no worries)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 am

Soon Cira was speeding faster and that's when Logan started to be curious and followed the young werewolf towards what she smelt or what made her curious. Later he was star staring into the eyes of a beautiful young girl, Cira staring at a young wolf pup. When the pup changed into a guy almost older, Cira yipped changing into her form. Complete oppisites. In wolf form, had light brown hair and cloudless blue eyes. She narrowed her eyes when he asked that question stepping forward. "I could ask you the same question." She growled. Logan gripped her shoulder stopping her from attacking. She was very territoral over Logan. "Were just trying to find somewhere to go." Logan answered for her and she backed off a bit. He stared at the girl.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 am

“You won’t find any other tribes near here I’m afraid, an illness took them all” she said calmly hearing the girl snapping at her and Thorn frowned “Please, don’t snap at my sister, she is all I have” he said, the calmer and slightly lazy male werewolf although at time he was rather energetic. He looked to Taigi and then to them “Would they be able to stay with us?” he asked already having taken a bit of a liking to the other young werewolf, she was very pretty.

Taigi had long dark brown hair with grey/silver blue eyes, she was tired at the moment and really did want to either continue the hunt or get back to treat her wound. “Fine, but we need to get back, I don’t want to have an infected wound” she said refusing to put any unnecessary pressure on the Injured leg, limping past Thorn signalled for them to follow. They had a small home a den in the tree tops keeping them safe from most predators and even one under the route of the tree to use if the worst came to the worst.

Sitting down Thorn began to start up a small fire while Taigi tended to her leg cleaning it out carefully herself. “What are your names?” she asked before introducing herself and Thorn “I’m Taigi and this is my sort of foster brother Thorn”
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 am

Cira had tooken a bit liking in the guy though Cira was in a little High Matience state. When she was like this, she was scared to talk to the guy she likes, but will act super hyper for him to get attracted to her. Her heart raced as he asked if they could stay. Maybe he did already like her. When the girl, about Logan's age agreed, she smiled at him and introuduced agter he introduced them ."Hello, sorry about eariler." She said looking down only to look back up to meet the young 14 year old male werewolf's eyes. "I'm Cira," she said slowly putting a hand on chest to gesture to herself then pointed to quiet and nervous Logan. "And this is my brother, Logan." After a few minutes she grinned. "We'd happily join you." she looked at the fire softly muttering a song to herself. Actually she was humming and her voice was happy when she sung. She got lost in the focus of the dancing flames

Time gone backwards...(Reserved for Silver Shadows) (PG13+) 4849298453_380f3c5693
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 am

Sighing a little she soon finished up cleaning and wrapping the wound, she then went outside to go bring in the prey they had caught earlier. She rustled her hair a little giving a sigh before she pulled out a dagger and began to skin the mutated deer. She was careful about how she wielded the dagger, not wanting to hurt herself and died from an infected wound. Thorn looked to Logan and then to Cira. “You’re like me and Taigi, not related but still call each other brother and sister, thinking about it I better go help her skin the deer, we need to get furs for you two to sleep comfortably on if you want to stay” he nodded and slipped outside.
Taigi did come in shortly after to retrieve her other dagger “Where’d I put it?” she said balancing herself as best she could “Have either of you seen where I put my other dagger, Thorn wants to help but he can’t without his dagger which he carelessly leaves everywhere”
“Sorry Taigi” he whimpered and she sighed “never mind, I’ll finish it myself, Just need to be careful and don’t get in any trouble either, I’m in no condition to run around after you” she said to her little brother.
Thorn whimpered and looked to the others “Any way either of you two could help her, she gets injured a lot and well, this time it was kinda my fault.” He whimpered his ears and tail droopy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

Cira looked at Logan for this. Sighing, Logan got up nodding at the two before going to help Taigi. He sat down and looked at her, trying to keep himself from blushing. Pulling out his dagger, he started to skin the deer. "So..how do you feel about being one of the only humans left in this world?" He asked grinning
Cira looked at Thorn grinning softly and blushing she crawled towards him and sat down beside him. "Don't put yourself down like that, Thorn." She whispered looking into the hot fire.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 am

"Hmm, not much different, My parents lived without a tribe so It's not very bad but I do wish there were a few more, and that there were a few others just for some other human company instead of a werewolf" she said thinking about it a little and looked to him "What about you?" she asked him seeing a grin on his face making her give a light smile.
Thorn looked to her "But it is my fault, I went somewhere I shouldn't have and she got injured trying to get me out of there, if it gets infected I could loose her, I don't want to loose her" he whimpered and looked to her, she really was very pretty and he struggled to keep his gaze on ehr without turning a little red.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 am

Logan smiled and sighed. "Yeah... I guess being alone will be okay but I'm kinda glad we found you..." he finally turned red and looked down studdering quietly until he just shut up and went on skinning. "I just sometimes wanna die... ya know?" He asked. "I don't even think I could make it even though I have a werewolf sister." He looked back by the fire seeing Thorn and Cira tensing a bit.
Cira smiled softly and looked at him. "It's not your fault. Your still young, me and you have much in common. We're the same age and even though were strong we feel useless in this world." She sighed lowered her head. "Like god planned for us to be creatures..." she faded and looked at him. "How you feel when you kill your own parents because you loose control. " she wipped away tears.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 am

She laughed and looked to him "So cute, you're all red" she smiled and looked to him giggling a little before she finished skinning the mutated deer and nodded "yeah I do know, but we have to keep on living otherwise it'd be pointless" she said ripping the last bit of the creature before she began to prepare the meat silently. Thorn noticed that Cira was tensing a bit and looked to her worried "what's wrong?" he asked and then listened nodding "yeah, i guess and well I don't know who my parents were so I can't really say" he whimpered and looked to her."Logan can you give me a hand?" asked Taigi unable to reached one of the brnaches to hang the meat up to dry, he was a little taller than her so hope he would be able to help her with it, She found it strange asking someone to help let alone having another pure huamn around at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 am

Logan got even more red when she said something about it and looked down at the now-skinned deer getting up and helping her. "Of course." He murmured looking in her eyes and grunting as he pulled it to the camp.
Cira's heart raced as she heard Logan coming towards them and then turned to Thorn untensing a bit. "How about we take a walk for a bit?" She asked quietly getting up and with strong hands pulled him up. "It'd be fun. Go towards the lake or something?" She asked. She was one of the fearless type.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Thorn smiled and nodded gladly following her as he pulled ehr up and chuckled "ok, ok I'm coming, we're going out for a bit Taigi!" he shouted "Just towards the lake, we'll be fine" He would make sure that they were both safe but more importantly Cira.
Taigi looked ot them raising an eyebrow "Ok, wierd" she said "and be careful, please. Don't get yourselves hurt" she said a little worried and smiled looking to Logan, "how did you and Cira meet?" she asked him curiously as she sat down checking her wound once more just to make sure it had not got infected.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:35 pm

As soon as they were deeper in the forest she started to speak, end the silence that was once between them. "Isn't it nice?" She asked. "I've always loved nature." She lowered her head and looked up at him with a grin. He was cute. She sighed heavily. "It's nice to be with someone like me for once. "My mother's boyfriend turned me into a werewolf." She muttered. "He seemed to not control himself, though he was a nice man. He saved me. That was the only way." She closed her eyes and shaked her head. "After killing my mother, the guy left us."
Logan looked at her and then at the corpse of the deer. "Well after the creature takeover I found her hurt by a tree, words slurred, and it looked like she had got thrown into the tree so I took care of her and she was attracted to m... not in that kind of way." He added and laughed softly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 pm

He winced “I’m sorry, I didn’t know such a thing would ever happen, I as born a werewolf you see so, I’m not entirely sure what it’s like, my parents always maintained control and taught me how to as well, I am sorry for your mother though” he said honestly and looked to her nodding “yeah, you are right about that” he grinned and looked to her. “Anyway let’s go to the lake” he said and pulled her hand taking her there looking down into the crystal clear water he looked to her “look at the fish..” he said smiling at her, trying to take her mind off what happened in the past.

“I kind of guessed not in that kind of way, she keeps looking at Thorn, think she has a crush on him?” she asked “I found Thorn a few years back in his old house actually with both his parents shot dead, poor little thing. He was still very dependent on them” she said rustling her hair. “Do you hunt at all?” she asked trying to start some sort of conversation with him, figuring they would have to stay here since the younger two had ran off somewhere.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Cira drew her lips back on what he said then instantly blush when he took her hand, letting his warmness of body heat tranferring over to her. She followed him smiling, mind intantly leaving the past when she looked into the crystal water with him. "It's like Mother Nature resetted herself. It used be so... foggy." She whispered. Her fingers shifted to they could intertwine with his and she hoped he didn't pull away.
Logan laughed a little agreeing on how Cira had a crush on Thron. He nodded. "Yeah. Cira was always into romance. She actually wrote a book on a dream that she had though don't tell her I told you. She doesn't like sounding weak." He said and then when she explained about Thorn. He the nodded, when she asked about hunting, not wanting to think about death. "I used to with my dad. I'm pretty handy with dagger."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Thorn nodded” Yeah, she took over the entire world to repair all the damage, making us all go back to the times when we had to live with nature regardless. He smiled feeling her fingers intertwining with his, He showed her the fish and smiled “it also has a fresher taste than before because it’s not so cloudy” he grinned and smiled at her happily.

“I’m guessing quite a few girls are into romance” she said laughing a little “Not that into it myself though, anyway I need to sort out the furs, make sure there is enough to make some furs for you two to sleep on” she said “and that’s good, I’m better at using a bow and arrow, doesn’t disturb the prey so much and if aimed correctly it can be quicker” she said and looked to him “Don’t want to think about death huh?, I can tell” she looked him in the eye when he did look up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Logan walked over and leaned in to look at the furs. "If not, I can help you catch something else else for another fur." He murmured trying to ignore what she said. "Yeah." He muttered and sat down studying the furs. "Nice and soft."
Cira looked over at him when he smiled at her. Over a short time and she felt like her character, Krystal. She just decided to keep it slow... but his attractiveness was inresistable. She nodded. "Yeah. The fish look happy." She murmured and sat down on a nearby tree stump leaning her head on him and looking out of the beautiful moonlit lake.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 pm

“I think I have enough for you two” she said smiling a little and tended to the furs making the small layer of skin softer and also pulled smalls bits of fur through it to make it softer she even washed the fur making sure there were no bugs or other unpleasant things before she sorted them out setting two furs together one to lie on and one to use as a blanket folding them in the corner. “Don’t worry about it, also the deer’s in the southern herd have the softest furs, must be what they eat or the fact that they are very clean in general especially that heard” she nodded. “Have you seen them in the spring with their fawns?” she asked him.

Thorn looked to her wondering if something was wrong and flicked his wolfish ears “You ok?” he asked lowering his head and looking straight into her eyes curiously, he noticed the moonlight and gave a howl, it was a rather playful and youthful one as well and soon gave a grin looking at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Cira laughed at him when she howled. Like him, she only had ears by choice as a human still. She looked at him and looked at him. "Race ya to the meadow!" She said excitingly jumping in the air before landing in wolf form. She looked back giving a surprising yip before turning and jumping and bouncing into the forest to head towards a nearby meadow though insidely she wondered if he knew she was just trying to get close to him and felt kinda rejected.
Logan looked at her and nodded. "Okay that sounds good." He said watching her do her independent work and he secretly admired her. "Yes, actually I did. I tend to leave them alone."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Thorn barked and turned into his wolf form and looked to her and nudged her “You look rejected” he whimpered and sat down looking to her concerned and just a little worried about her but nodded about the race “not until you answer properly” he said referring to if she was really ok.
Taigi soon lay on her front and watched the fire “anything you want to talk about, might as well kill the silence” she said to him and looked to him with the fire reflecting in her eyes as she did, the flickering flame seeming to lap at her pale skin as she waited for him to answer her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Cira turned looking at him. He was quite the mind reader. "No. I'm fine." She said persausivaly. "Now hurry. The night is young. I wish to enjoy it." She growled playfully knocking him down before turning and heading for the meadow again.
Logan laid on his side looking at Taigi. "What are you intrested in talking about. I'm not Cira, so you can't talk really girly." He said grinning playfully. "Unless you want to, I'll be your listener."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm

He chuckled and soon sprinted after her not quite persuaded by what she said and nipped at her growling playfully and yipping looking to her “Aww come one, tell me” he grinned looking to her, it had been some time since he’d played with another of his kind.
She raised an eyebrow and looked to him her arms folded in front of her “really expect a girl who has spent her time with a male werewolf to start talking girly, no I don’t think so mister” she said joking around with him. “Hmm, and I’m not really sure, let’s see” she said and licked her dry lips a little as she tried to think “How did you survive all the illnesses and other things?” she asked curiously.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Cira looked back at him. "Try catching me first." She growled and sped forward jumping on a small tree trunk before jumping down and into the meadow trying to hide from him. Her brown fur didn't blend well.
Logan laughed quietly in agreement. "I have to agree." He muttered and looked at her. "I'm immune." He said seriously.

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Thorn growled playuflly and sniffed her out grinning as he found her, "Found you!" he cooed and smiled looking to her happily wagging his tail, he soon nipped her ear "your turn" he said and ran off hiding in the bushes black fur was easy to hide in but he watched her just encase she got herself hurt or in any trouble, he really had taken a great liking to her.

Taigi smiled "well least we won't have to worry about you getting ill then" she said "I've just been lucky although I have found a way to cure it, like a medcine, I did some research on it and it paid off, wrote it down in one of those journals but also keep it in my head as well, just encase anything happens to Thorn" she said nodding to herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down