Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ]

2 posters

Go down

We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ] Empty We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ]

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

"Gosh Mable don't you know how to keep your paws to yourself while a pup's trying to focus here?" the young pup growled, digging his claws deep into the grass beneth him and watching the squirrel who's bushy tail was sticking out , back turned towards them, gnawing noisily on an acorn. He heard the small sigh of his sister's voice and shook her head. "But father said-" she started. Her voice became more louder and the squirrel turned, his eyes looked horrified, fur bristled, he jumped up the tree and disappeared from sight. Toby took a deep breath and closed his eyes, now pretty stressed. He had almost had that squirrel! And then something always stopped him about that heartless-mistaken-for-alpha, wolf even. That ruthless wolf never gave a crap about Mable, nor Toby, and he was future alpha himself. He could never see himself as a stupid alpha anyway...

It wouldn't be all that great to boss around all those wolves. And then you have to breed.... blah. He would never see that girl's in that kind of way. He wondered if it was even nesscary. To have a mate... to mate and have pups... ugh. And then you could have a wolf who won't even listen to you. Not ready to go for some unessary drama because things didn't go the way they planned. And he defiently was responsible enough to take care of wolves. Especially twenty or even thirty of them. What he was ready for was action and adventure and usually Toby would sneak away from the territory and go to the outskirts and hang around. Eventually dad would find out. It was a thing that Toby was used to and just had to go through. His dad was abusive, heartless and ruthless. Mean and never gave a care in the world about what was supposed to be the center of his worlds. Obiously not.

Toby shook his ruff and looked at her, lifting his head higher to overtop her. Mable put her tail between her legs and it annoyed Toby she being such a wimp. "Dad said, Dad said who cares about that stupid alpha!" he growled. Mable looked up at him with sadish look in his eyes and he instantly felt kinda bad. It wasn't really his sister's fault. It was all his dad's. "Well... I'll just-" she started but Toby shook his head and with a sweep of the tail, he was heading to the huge oak tree between the border of the lone lands, and the territory. He looked behind him, seeing his sister bouncing behind him. She seemed to get her hyperness back.

When he got to the oak he looked back to his perfect scenery. The loner lands. His ambitious dad thought about taking these lands for himself. Some wolves objected, most wolves agreed. These perfect lands for wolves to pass through, these open territories, Toby's favorite spot to get away, would soon be gone and where would he go then to get away? He could go nowhere of course. He sighed and turned back away before dragging his paws towards his territory.

"Where did you tell dad I was?" he asked quietly, looking back at his sister. She looked up when she seemed to be pawing the ground at something he didn't know. "Oh I told him you were at the ponds this time." she said. He shook his head and looked at her. "Thanks Mable." he whispered, falling beside her to give his sister's ear a lick. He then looked up, the huge rock of "The King" coming into view before running up, Mable falling behind he walked in and then saw commotion. He flew back seeing his dad angry, looking like he was confronting someone... something.

"What are you doing in my lands?" he heard his father ask someone. Wolves surrounded the camp area and were all looking at something his father was towering over. Mable came besides him, her eyes filled with the same confusion he was in. "What's going on?" she whispered. Toby didn't answer. He was trying to get the view on what was there.

[ Hope this is a good start ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ] Empty Re: We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 am

" But.. But mother.. I-I want to come with you!" The female runt yelped loudly. Her mother turned around quickly to swipe claws across her face, snapping light afterwards. " You listen here young lady! I don't want you leaving this cave, you are to small and delicate you will get yourself hurt or even killed!" Yelled the large brown female, towering over Nami. The young pup tucked her tail between her legs, sinking back into the shadows. " Alright, mother." She stampered to sang. Her father sighed, flashing out of the cavern with Firefly and Grenade; Nami's two other siblings. Her mother flicked a tail behind her and vanished within the forest. Nami sat in the dence darkness, wrapping her tail tightly around her small body.

Twigs crackled in Nami's ears, making them prick forward. Instantly she propped herself up, seeing two small figures then two large ones. She sighed, walking out of the shadows. Only to see someone throw her aside roughly landing into a wall. She whimpered, her father snarled to shut her up. Firefly and Grenade looked at Nami with sad eyes, turning to eat the two tiny voles they caught. Her mother threw one over to Nami, " Eat you runt!" She spat. Her father tore into the large beast him and his mate caught; digging in rapidly. Nami looked at them all with sad eyes, but lowered her head to naw on the delicate body.

In the night, the slightest sound drummed in the pup's ears. She drew in her tiny paws to fold them tightly under her warm chest. As morning came, Nami shuddered to awake from her slumber. Looking around the empty cave, she didn't see her mother and father no where in sight. Nor Firefly and Grenade. She unfolded her paws, standing up slowly. She walked out into the sunlight, Nami gapped lightly. The faint scent of her relatives clouded the air. She glanced at the ground in confusion, " They left me... They actually left me!" she growled sharply.

Driving clong claws into the Earth surface below her, tiny fangs beginning to sheath themselves out of the sides of her jaw. Ears pinned tightly to her cranium, she let her fur bristle. She knew that she would get her revenge on them all for leaving her, she bolted off from the cave. Her small body flashing through the forest in grave speed.

Nami has benn traveling through the desert for quite awhile, learning how to hunt on her own. a couple of weeks ago she ran into two brutes whom thought she was their slave. But she proved them wrong, driving them away from her area; perminately. The young pup grew larger, just a tad infact. She was still a runt, but she seemed larger then her what she was.

Small paws sunk lightly into the soft dirt beneath her. She giggled lightly, hopping up and down like a new born pup. She was watching her footing, and not where she was ending up to be. Soone nough, she was crossing into owned territory. Her ears flickered left and right, loudly giggles coming from her. One last giggle erupted until she pumped roguhly into a hard surface. Nami stumbled back, shaking her head. Her eyes scanned the large paws then up the long legs. Glancing quickly up at the enormous male standing infront of her, glaring down at her with narrowed eyes. She gulped, shrinking back. " Ahh, I-I didn't notice I was on someone's territory." She studdered quietly. Her eyes flashing from one wolf to antoher that were looking at her with wonders in their eyes. Some of them giving her nasty looks, then she turned her attention to the brute infront of her. She drew in a deep breath before straightening herself up. Puncing forward to stand as tall as she could.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ] Empty Re: We All Have Our Flaws.... [ Reserved; PG13 ]

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 am

Toby's eyes widended, looking around at all the other wolves who were bristling, snarling, eyes narrowed, claws digging sharply in the ground as if they wanted it to be someone's head. They only did this if someone was threatening them! What was possibly there that was so bad, and so... small? Toby tried to think about things small, and threatening wolf territory. Then he came up with only one thing; coyotes. Coyotes were a big threat, but also easy to kill. They were likely to take pups to be their small snack. But they haven't wondered in father's territory in a while... they knew beter.

Toby looked at Mable. "How about we sneak over and get a better look?" he asked quietly to her. His sister was trying to look under their dad's legs but eventually lifted her head to look at him. She nodded and lifted herself out of crouching position. She looked at her brother again. "I saw only the creatures legs. They were short. Too short to possibly be a coyote." she whispered. Toby became even more curious and led Mable inbetween, lacing himself through wolves legs, murmuring apologizes and excuse me's to him. He was soon in the front and was looking upon something that made him bristle. He looked at his sister who was doing the same.

A wolf pup! There was a wolf pup and his dad was snapping and snarling and all the other wolves bristling. Was this what they wanted to rip the head off of? Something so innocent. He heard the voice and heard her answer. His father snarled, putting a paw on her head to lower herself, making her fall roughly to the ground. "That's surely an excuse you blind pup! You lost your senses? Respect the alpha!" he snapped. He then looked at his wolves. "What shall we do?" he asked. Toby stayed quiet and looked around as wolves called about comments of execution. Toby looked at the pup, wide-eyed.

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

Nami grunted as she felt his massive forepaw land roughly on the top of her fine shaped cranium. She whimpered lightly, and squeezed her way out from under him. She snapped her head up, eyes narrowed. " I'm just a pup! You can't treat me like I'm a coyote!" She spat, then shrunk back, tail between her legs. Ears vanished within the deep bristling fur that rippled along her back. She backed up into another wolf, and jumepd forward. Glaring up ground her, eyes wide in terror as some called out 'Execution'. She didn't know what that could possibly mean, but she knew from the moment eyes snapped out of their converstations to look at her with raging fury in their eyes. She gasped lightly, turning to run but someone stepped out infront of her. Snarling, she flashed small quick fangs at them. She glance back up at whom seemed to be the alpha of this so-called 'Pack'. Then her attention caught on another wolf pup, and a smaller one like her beside the larger pup. But these two weren't runts like her. She sighed, lowering her head to the ground.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

Toby heard her whimper, and his eyes widended when the puppy squeezed from under his father, and yelled about not being a coyote, but a puppy. Wolves stopped yelling executions there and start chuckling and laughing, even his father. Oh what an alpha he was. Toby honestly knew that this female pup didn't know the ways of the packs. Why was she even alone? And how did she survive the dangers? She then met the eyes of the small runt and looked at her with such apologetic eyes. He then heard a growl ripple from the alpha as she lowered himself. "That's more like it! Respect the alpha and sit still!" he growled and his leaned in to bite the runt's throat out. Toby's eyes widended wider and his heart pounded. "Stop!" he barked. His father stopped, the pack start talking and all eyes were layen on him. His father narrowed his eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 am

Naming shuddered away from him, raking claws down his cheek when he got closer to her. She then jerked her head up to hear the pup yell stop. She narrowed her eyes in confusion, while everyone was distracted she slowly weaved herself around the wolves. She smirked, leaping into the shadows and taking in a sigh.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 am

When the pup ran away, but before that, raking claws down the side of Toby's father's cheek, the alpha growled and lifted his head turning to Toby. The other wolves cleared way as they thought Toby would back away but he had to stand his ground on what he thought was right. On what he thought would keep the pup alive. Coming up with the excuse why he had before, before his father smacked the hell out of him, he cleared his throat letting him know he was planning to speak. "We need more pups. Obiously the pup knows how to handle and stand up for herself, so it may work. We can keep her prisnor for now, if you wish and if she makes an attempt to run away, then we will kill her if she is lost in the territory."barked. The alpha looked surprised that his son ever came up with an idea and then thought. "Okay.... sounds reasonable." he murmured. He looked up and caught his guards at the side where she disappeared into the shadows. "Fetch the pup." The wolves nodded and disappeared, next thing he knew was her in someone's mouth. He met eyes with her and mouthed, "trust me".
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Nami slwly took a step forward, but was lifted up off the ground. She snarled, twisting around to wiggle herself out of the brutes maw. She snapped out words, " Let me go!" She growled, then was dropped roughly to the ground. Grunting as her small body landed, she jerked her head up quickly and narrowed her eyes at the grey male who had her in his maw. Her tail twitched, ears flickering with annoyance. Then she turned her head, seeing the young male pup mouth 'Trust me.' Rolling her eyes, she shrugged. Sure, trust him and I'll probably end up dead. Nami shook her head, rotating her crown to groom her matted fur. Smoothing it out, then looking at up at the Alpha with a flashing rage in her beautiful different colored eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 pm

The alpha cleared his throat and Toby moved his eyes from the pup. He was facing the pup and had his head high. "Okay... pup." growled the alpha. "You will now be in the pack as a prisnor. You will do nothing. We fetch your food, you donnot leave territory unless I allow you to." he announced. Toby's heart raced and the alpha went on. "If we can gain your trust be eight weeks, you'll be in the pack offically and learn our ways. If you donnot, try to run away, you will be found asnd you will be killed." he said. His eyes turned to Toby and Toby nodded in agreement before the alpha's eyes moved back towards the female pup. "Agreed?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Nami snarled up at the alpha, then shrunk back into a ball. She nodded slowly, " Yes agreed." The runt stuttered, she watched the large black male walk off, one wolf grabbed her up by the scruff on her neck and carried her towards the cavern that seemed to be a prison. She kicked furiously when the male gripped her tighter, snapping a mouthful of threats towards him. She gasped lightly to be flung harshly into a cave, two guards were placed outside of it. She leaped to her feet after hitting a jagged wall, stumbling just a bit before getting back on her feet quickly. She growled low, turning to sheath herself in the shadows of the cave. Her eyes were the only thing that glowed brightly in the dark. The electric pink and blue colors flashing with rage in them before she shut her eyes and fell asleep. Ears prickled if anything or anyone decided to do sneak up on her while she was sleeping.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm

When he watched her go, he turned away and slightly jogged off. He looked around when no one was looking and snick over towards the cave, kneeling in. "Hey..." he whispered.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Nami jerked her head up to her someone whisper to her, she snarled softly. But kept it low so the guards didn't hear her. She turned her head to see through a hole, the pup who had saved her from getting her throat torn out. She clawed silently across the floor, stopping dead-stop infront of him. She gazed into hsi eyes, trying to find something that could tell her what he was like. The female runt snorted, driving claws into the ground softly; frusturated. " What?" She whispered quietly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Toby refused to actually meet her gaze. He just wanted to cut straight to the chase before anyone got hurt. He could tell she didn't trust him after what he did, but he wasn't going to complain. Clearing his throat, like always, he looked at the cave instead. "I've got a plan. That's what." he murmured. He looked back at her this time. "Are you gonna trust me, or are you going to be here the rest of you life?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Nami snarled sharply at him, then sighed nodding. Her gaze was locked on the rocky surface below her paws. " Yeah, but if you try anything I swear to God I will hurt you. Just because I am a runt, doesn't mean nothing." She snapped softly. Bringing her eyes up quickly then looking back down at her paws. Not fearing to look at him again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

Toby was untaxed by her words and just blinked a couple of times. "Oookay." he said awkwardly and sighed. "Tonight, when everyones sleep I'll lead you out the territory." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Nami rolled her eyes, nodding to what he said. " Okay." She said simply before turning and scrambling back into the shadows. Her eyes closing to fall into a light sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down