Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] Empty Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Thorne pulled her long, blonde wavy locks out of the braid that had kept it up from her neck during the lighted hours of the day. She gracefully slunk down on the sandy banks of the crystal-clear river in front of her, letting her bare feet slip into the warm water. She sighed, laying her head bank on the soft ground, and letting her violet silk dress stream out around her petite body. Her hair entwined with her silver tiara encrusted with pearls, her favorite gemstone. Thorne stared up at the stars of the night, not seeing a cloud in the sky. Nothing was moving around her, and the only thing she heard was the trees rustling with soft summer breeze. The young woman began humming a tune under her breath, her dark blue eyes staring into the sky. Nothing could be as peaceful as this, she thought. Not laying in a palace tub, dancing at a ball, singing in the choir on Sundays, nothing. Thorne closed her eyes finally, but made sure she was not to drift off to sleep.

The young lady sat up, eyes open, and alert. She searched around for anyone, then decided no one could see her. She slid out of her formal dress, and got down to her knickers. Thorne gracefully stepped into the water, letting herself float on the clear river. No one usually came this way, so she was sure she would be safe.

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] Images14

Phillipe galloped around the countryside on his horse. The King had requested that he find the princess and bring her to him. His chocolate eyes scanned the clearing of the river bed for her. Phillipe was just a mere stable boy at the palace and spent his days tending to the horses. He cupped his hands over his mouth and called. "Mi' lady! Mi' lady, where are you?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Thorne was floating there, then she heard someone. "Someone? In these parts? Damn!" She jumped out of the river, pulling on her garments laying on the ground. Her hair was soaking wet, and splotches of dampness dotted her clothes. She twisted her locks into a sloppy braid, but she couldn't do anything about her dress. She slipped on her shoes, and listened closer to the sound. Yes, that was someone calling her. "So much for an hour of peace."

Throne walked back to the way she came, trying to find the source of the voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Phillipe pulled his horse up along side of the princess. "Mi' lady," he dipped his head restpectfully. "Your father requests your presence at the castle now." He gave her a lopsided grin.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Thorne sighed. She then nodded. "Good evening, sir." She listened to him as he explained why he was out here, then rolled her eyes. "Oh, but of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 pm

"Do you have a ride mi' lady? Or should I give you mine?" he asked. Oh how badly he wanted to refer to her by something other than the means of social structure.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 pm

"You don't have to call me by my royal name outside of my father's eye. No one else does it. Call me Thorne." The young princess brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes. "I can walk, ride, I'm not picky." Thorne looked up at the man finally whom she was talking to. I don't remember him from Father's guard, she thought. He was... sort of handsome. Stuffing that thought down, Thorne then looked back up at the sky. "Better get going soon anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Phillipe dismounted his horse and bowed. "It is an honor to call you by your true name, Thorne." He couldn't keep the smile off his face. He gestures towards his mount. "You may ride Pollyanna, she is a very gentle mare. Do you need assisstance getting on to her back?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Thorne smiled in gratitude. "If you don't mind..." She walked up gracefully to the horse, patting its side. "She's very pretty too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Pollyanna swung her head around and nuzzled the princess's hand. Phillipe lowered himself onto one knee and cupped his hands. "Have you ever mounted a horse or shall I explain that?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Thorne laughed. "I'm a princess, not a idiot. Of course I have mounted a horse." She accepted his help and got into the saddle, pulling both her legs to one side, and grabbing the reigns. "Off to the castle then. But, wait, i forgot to catch your name, sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm

He smiled sheepishly. "My apologize mi'- I mean- Throne." He saw her take the reins. "Oh! May I?" he asked holding out his hands so that he could take them from her. "My humble name is Phillipe," he added simply.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 pm

"You're more of a gentlemen than a thousand of my father's soldiers, Phillipe." Thorne handed him the reigns with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 pm

He gently took the reins from her and started to led her back towards the castle. "Why thank you. My father always made it priority to teach me how to properly act around a lady, especially one as fair as yourself." He clapped his hand over his mouth. "Forgive me, I hope that I did not speak out of term."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Thorne giggled like a child. "No, no. I don't hear it that much. Thank you." She clapped her hands together and placed them on her lap. "Since it's a long ride to the palace, I want to know about the young gentleman named Phillipe. So, if you would, tell em about yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Phillipe thought for a moment, biting his lip as he carefully chose his words. "Not much to say really. My mother died from sickness and my father raised me. We are pretty much lowly peasents and it was by chance that we got jobs as stable boys in the Royal Stables. I spend my days shoveling muck and grooming horses," he told her, not wanting to bore her with his story.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"Maybe not chance. Fate. That's what we'll call it." Thorne winked. "Stable boy. It's better than pitiful princess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 pm

He laughed good naturedly. "Pitiful princess? What could be pitiful about it?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Thorne shrugged. "I might as well be locked up in a tower. I barely got twenty minutes alone before you were sent for me. I can't say, do, eat, meet, love who I want to!" Thorne blushed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have yelled."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:57 pm

He gave her a sympathetic smile and patted Pollyanna's shoulder. "No need to apologize mi' lady. The only witnesses way out here are just Pollyanna and me."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:01 pm

"Thorne, it's Thorne." She answered back. They were nearing the castle now. That ride was shorter than expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Phillipe dipped his head. "My apologize, Thorne." He saw the castle come into sight and sighed. Maybe he should walked a little slower.....
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 pm

The castle came nearer and nearer. Thorne sighed. She really did enjoy the trip with Phillipe. She had made an unexpected friend. Thorne really didn't have many friends. Her father thought all the people her age weren't of high enough social standards to speak casually to his daughter. Whatever.

"This truly has been charming, Phillipe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Phillipe nodded, his face growing serious as he saw her guards approach them. "Indeed it has...... Thorne." He pulled Pollyanna to a stop and waited for them to approach.

(If you want me to rp other characters to keep this thread going then just let me know which ones. Smile )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Throne hopped down from the horse, and pecked Phillipe's cheek before the guards were in close enough range to see it. "Thank you. Perhaps fate will have it when we meet again."

(Mind if you play the king or something? I'll do the queen.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next