Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

[b] "I'm not Princess Thorne, remember? You don't have to treat me so regally." Thorne smiled at his blushing, then moved the curly brown hair out his eyes. "You know, I have a way that no one would find out you saw me. It's quite clever, really."

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm

He met her vivid blue gaze. "How so?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Throne stood up on her tiptoes, whispering in his ear. "You could come with me, stable boy." She shurnk back down, her white teeth flashing in a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Philippe stiffened. He was lost for words. It wasn't like they didn't have enough stable hands. He could disappearand no one would miss him. "I- I uh," he closed his mouth to prevent further embarassment.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 pm

(I'm soooooooooooooo sorry! Just been really busy lately!)

Thorne frowned. She shrugged her slim shoulders. "I tired," she let out with a sigh. Thorne turned, untying her steed, and mounted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Phillipe stepped forward. "No wait! I want to go....." He quickly mounted his own horse. "Where to?"

(Lol, its fine. I understand.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:01 pm

That set Thorne smiling. She shrugged again, and winked at Phillipe. "Dunno. Any ideas?" She pulled herself around, and now was parallel with the young man. "Just somewhere far away, if you don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Phillipe thought for a moment. "How about to my Aunt Nilma's? She lives in a rural area about a five day rie from here." He looked at her expectantly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3