Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Phillipe blushed and quickly turned away to hide his red face. "Of course mi' lady." When the guards dismissed him, he turned and led Pollyanna back to the stables.

(Kk)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Reserved.) [Ranging from PG13 to M]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Thorne walked up to the castle. It truly look magnificent in the moonlight. She pushed open the doors into the throne room. "Good evening, Father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm

The king. Maximus, rose from his place on the thrown and clapped his hands in delight. "Magnificent. Good evening my daughter. Come here, I have somone that I would like you to meet."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Thorne rolled her eyes. "Of course, Father." She walked down the long purple carpet, the color of royalty in her country, and came closer to her father. Her mother, oddly, was not at his side. "Where is mother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Maximus entwined his arm with Thorne's and pulled her in the direction of the dining hall. "She's in the dining hall with our guess," he said, bubbling with excitement. "I think that you'll like Prince Barnibas, he's really quite..... um what was the word???" He drifted off into deep thought, stroking his beard as he did so.

(Gtg school tomorrow. Bye! Very Happy )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Thorne winced. Another prince? Will he ever get the hint. She wants to marry who she wants to marry! Thorne followed him into the dining room. There sat another stuck-up looking prince. "Good day." Thorne said with a curtsy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 am

Prince Barnibas stood and bowed a little to the princess as well. "Princess Thorne." He pulled out a chair and gestured for her to come. "Will you give me the honor of having your presence?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 am

(I'm on my phone, so no fancy writing.)

Thorne smiled. "I think the pleasure is all mine." The princess snuck an aggregated look to her mother before sitting down. Thorne looked up from her seat at the young prince and smiled warmly at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 pm

As soon as this was done, Barnibas paid no mind to her. He cast a charming smile to the King. "Your daught is quite beautiful," he commented.

Maximus chuckled. "Of course she is, that is why I must ensure that she is left in the hands of a man that will preserve her beauty," he boasted.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Thorne's smile faltered. Men, she thought. Then, she turned her attention to the wine set out on the table. Oh, yes, this is what would get her through tonight. Taking a sip, Thorne relaxed as the cool liquid slid down her throat. It was going to be some spectacle, she knew of it.

"Now, Prince Barnibas, may I ask what brings you to my family's estate today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Barnibas looked a little surpirsed when she spoke. He cleared his throat. "Actually, your parents were the ones who asked me to come here. They said that they had a lovely daughter who needed to be wedded by her eighteenth birthday."

"We heard of the Prince's recent victory in his kingdom and thought he would be the perfect one for you," Maximus finished for him.

(Are you playing the queen?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 pm

(Yup!)

Queen Victore sent an apologetic look to her daughter. She hated doing this to her, but she had no choice.

Thorne snorted. "No offense to you, Prince, but I'm planning on someone I know and someone I love, so unless you're willing to wait a while, which I doubt you are, I'm not going to marry you." She sent him a sarcastic smile and got up from her chair, storming into the hall. Thorne trudged up the staircase and into her room, slamming the door behind her. She pulled a heavy chair in front of it, so it would be hard to open. Thorne tore off the formal day clothes and took a calming bath to relax her nerves. How could he? Her own father! He knew she wanted to marry who she wanted to. So did Mother! But they didn't care. Thorne got out the bath, quickly dressing again. But this time, she dressed less formally. She wore a pair of tight leather pants, ones suited for travel, and a purple cotton, loose shirt. Black leather boots dressed her feet. Her hair was tied with a leather thong, the blonde locks curling now from her bath. It now had to be close to midnight. Sneaking through the castle, Thorne obtained a quiver full of arrows, her prized bow, and a dagger encrusted with pearls from the armory. Thorne couldn't take it anymore, she had to leave. She ran out the garden doors, stealthily sneaking into the stables. She approached her huge, white stallion, stroking his mane and whispering words to him. She saddles him up with her best saddle, and mounted. This way the last time she would see those castle walls, she knew it. Riding away swiftly, Thorne looked back. "Goodbye," she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Philippe woke up the next day and stretched. He pulled on his breeches and headed out into the barn. He shook the oats and all the horses stuck their heads out of the stalls. He quickly took a head count and noticed that one of the horses was missing. Suddenly, one of the guards came rushing into the barn. "The princess is gone! Saddle up the horses stable boy, we're going to need all the help we can get!" Philippe nodded and dipped his head respectfully towards the guard. "As you wish sir."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Thorne rode all night, passing up her spot by the river, and eventually came to a small village on the outskirts of the capitol district. Thankfully no one recognized her. She was woken at the break of dawn, and saddled back up, now with a pack full of food and supplies. How stupid she had been! She had brought no food, no water, nothing! Now she had two loaves of bread, two blocks of cheese, two full canteens, and some herbs for sickness. At least she had brought her coin purse. Now it was midday, and she sit on a bend in the river further down than her favorite spot, eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Every available horse was saddled and being mounted. The King and his most trusted guards took off in search of the princess. Philippe had saddled Pollyanna and placed her at the back of the barn, then after everybody else had left, he took off in a different direction than the guards. When he came to the river where he found Thorne yesterday, he decided to let Pollyanna take a break and drink from the river while he unloaded a little bit of food from his pack to eat for lunch.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

The King and his men were bound to be looking for her by now. She should be going. Thorne stood up, then looked around for her horse, Roman. By her luck, he was gone. Thorne ran, following dry hoofprints through the forest. She pulled apart branches and there Roman was, grazing at her famous spot. Maybe she wasn't as far as she thought she was. Thorne didn't see anyone else there, so she ran after her horse, hopping on his back again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Pollyanna snorted and lifted her head from the river. She whinnied and trotted up to her stable mate. Philippe got to his feet when he saw Pollyanna disappear, he quickly followed after her. He smiled when he saw the missing stable horse and gripped his reins. He patted the stallion's neck. "Hey there boy, where's your rider?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Thorne paused. Phillipe. She drew her dagger. "Back away. I don't want to hurt you. Really." She took the reigns out of his hands, and lead her horse towards her. Thorne slid her dagger into its sheath. "You didn't see me, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Philippe chuckled. "What are you doing Princess?" He took in her appreal and smirked. "And why are you wearing breeches?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"Oh my. I think I must have mistook you, Phillipe. I'm running away from this Hell. You would too if you were in my place." Thorne wrapped the leather reigns around her wrist, making sure Roman didn't get away. "Wouldn't want to be in a dress while riding for several hours, would I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Philippe crossed his arms and chuckled. "I suppose not." He cocked his head and appraised her. "If it's not too bold for me to ask, what happened that made you want to runaway?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm

"You're just like them! Treating me like a child! I'm not a damn child, alright? I want to be able to make my own choices, decide by myself. I can't even wear the clothes I want!" Thorne walked up to Phillipe, and placed her pointer finger to his chest. "And you can't stop me. I'm no longer Princess Thorne," she said with a snarl, "I'm just Thorne. Or I'll make up some name. Live as a commoner, get married, and have little children who will never know the Hell in that castle, Phillipe. So, you'll go back now, and you won't tell a soul what happened here, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 pm

A hurt expression crossed Philippe's face. His shoulders slumped and he turned away to grab Pollyanna. "As you wish mi'- I mean- Thorne."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

"Oh, oh. I'm so sorry. I'm just... I'm just an emotional woman." Thorne said with a bit of a smile. She walked up and placed a slender hand of Phillipe's arm. "Really, my apologies. I didn't mean to offend you." Thorne gazed up at Phillipe, her dark blue eyes meeting his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:38 pm

He smiled weakly, he patted Pollyanna's neck. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Her hand on his arm face his face turn red. He flipped his moppy brown hair over his face to try and hide it.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next