Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ]

2 posters

Go down

Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ] Empty Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ]

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Name: Ashley
Nickname: Leah
Origin: Unknown
Crush: Her best friend
BF/GF: None
Personality: Ashley looks at things as bright for sometime on the outside but in the inside, she is compassionate. She has a very soft and sensitve side that can be easy to see if you close to her. She makes poems, stories, loves to sing and especially loves horses. Especially her horse, Cloud.
History: She's a orphan all her life
Pic:
Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ] Ashley_benson_by_anylanie-d48nyxh

Name: Cloud
Nickname: N/A
Origin: Unknown
Mate: None
Crush: None
Personality: Cloud doesn't think much of anything, he likes keeping company of Ashley and is very sweet and generous. He loves to run and is very skilled. Him and Ashley get along because they were both orphans.
History: Born an orphan alone
Pic:
Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ] Springtime_by_earthtomegann-d51aax6

---_____________________________________________________________________________________

Plot- Ashley was a orphan all her life. She was in a girl's but the lady who worked at the orphanage was generous enough to homeschool both boys and girls. That's when she met her best friend, and she was glad to meet him until they were seperated, he was adopted and she was never, but left orphanage recently and became friends with her new pet, Cloud. But then she realizes someone else.... he looks the same but different. She realizes its her best friend. He's amazing. Him. His personality. And everything about him. Ashley can never focus but a problem; she is shy to talk to him and he seems intrested in someone else. Though he seems like he also changed... a little maybe a lot. Could someone please play her best friend and if you want, a mare along with him please?

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ] Empty Re: Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ]

Post by • Echo Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 am

Well, I'm interested ^-^ I won't be back on until late Sunday though, so if someone beats me to this, that's cool :3 what exactly do you want in the guy?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ] Empty Re: Too Late For You And Your White Horse.... [ Reserved; PG13/M ]

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 am

Well... he is sweet, caring and loving. But also a bit of a jerk, and sees everything in black and white, in other words, he doesn't see much that Ashley likes him. I don't care about the other half of his personality but glad your intrested. It's okay, I can wait so I'll make sure to keep this reserved for ya. (:

P.S. He also likes a different girl is something I may add. (:
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am

Well thank you (: haha, okay, sounds like this will definitely be fun xD I already have a few ideas for him, I'll be sure to get them down on paper as soon as I can! Thanks for being patient enough to wait <3
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 am

Your welcome and no problem. (:
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm back, so sorry for the disappearance :3 This week got crazy much faster than I thought it would. Just one moment, and I'll have a biography up for him!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Kk
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

click.

Name: Joshua Lee
Nickname: Josh

Personality:
Josh is one of those guys with a typical, hard exterior. He ignores anything that may bring on emotion, pushes away the people who are really just trying to help him, and just has the typical attitude of a teenager. For a while now, he has closed himself off from the rest of the world and refuses to open up, refuses to let others see the real him. He is extremely athletic and uses his popularity as an athlete to justify him hanging out with jerks and staying away from people who actually care about him. But secretly, Josh hates who he has become and is looking for a way out of his own life.

History:
Josh's mother gave him up when he was only a baby, and he never knew either of his parents. When he was younger, he was adopted out of the foster home, and thought that maybe he was finally going to get a real shot at life. But a couple years down the road, his sweet foster mom died in a car wreck, and his 'dad' turned to drinking to ease the pain, and after 6 months or so began to use Josh as his personal punching bag, who was too afraid to call him in and report him for abuse. Long years followed of Josh trying to cover up the bruises and scars, avoiding his foster father and his drunken rages. Closing himself up, Josh started to get into alcohol and drugs himself, if only to appear "cool" to the boys his age. Now living on his own away from his foster family, he is trying to make a life for himself.

..Good, I hope? :3

Last edited by Echo on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Great! He's perfect Do you wish for me to make it?
And do you mind of I went P.O.V on Ashley or do you went Third Point Of View.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Could you make it, if you don't mind? And I don't mind which POV you use; I'll likely be using Third Person, but you're free to use whichever you like, whether it's First or Third.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down