Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) Empty The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

[center]How do I cure this curse

Then

Long ago when kings and queens still ruled the lands, and the people still worked the fields all day, and wars over kingdoms still painted the towns red, a horrific creature came alive out of it all. During the bloodlusting of kings and nobles for new land a great war broke out between countries. Soon after everyone had to focus on killers that were seen drinking the blood of the living until their victim was bone dry. As the war raged kings sent their whole army and even calvaries to help. Once the battle was over with one man woke and stood up seIng bodies everywhere and blood that covered the field.

Now

William sat up from his bed even though he didn't need it he still slept from being bored. He looked around his house and sighed so much has changed over the years. He had seen his friends and loved ones come and go and has even got to see the changes the world has made. From riding horses and walking everywhere to planes and cars now. Nothing seemed the same he still thought he was living in a dream. William finally stood up and walked to the bathroom and saw his reflection another myth that wasn't true. His eye color was deep crimpson red since he hasn't been feeding regularly. He wanted to feed and needed to feed but after the flashback of him killing his son and wife hit him a few months ago he hasn't been able to do nothing.

~~Flashback~~
It was a normal day after the battle a few days ago d erything calmed. No wars just peace which seemed to be everlasting. Willima had made his way home he hasn't seen his wife or son in five days and was worried something might have happened. He felt normal just like another day his eyes where still striking blue but his armor was still covered in old of his bethren. As he opened the door his son, Jack, ran to him and wrapped his small arms around his father the best he could since he was only five years old. His wife Annabelle stoped what she was doing and hurried to him and smiled "We thought you were dead after we heard how bad the battle was." William smiled and placed his hand on Jack's head before looking to his wife "It was bad only a few of us managed to escape without being badly injured." He ruffled his sons thick dark brown hair before he hugged his wife. Everything was good just like old times. That night while he slept with his wife his true blood lust took control of him. His eyes deep red as he got up and walked down the smAll hall to his boys room. The door creaked as it opened and he stepped inside. Annabelle rolled over and woke to not feeling William beside her. She got up and walked down the hall after a loud thud startled her. As she came into the room she saw wliam holding jacks limp body as he drained It of blood. William let his sons body drop to the floor in a heap as he stared at his wife with almost glowing eyes. She barely had time to scream or even react and she was being pinned down by him. There was a small struggle but William managed to win and he held her there how she was and let his fangs dry deep into her neck before she started screaming in pain and agony. To him the whole world was silent he didn't hear nothing but felt the got red liquid flow down his throat quenching his thirst he had been fighting for five days. After a few minutes everything stoped his wifes heart slowly halted its beating and he drank down the last drop of her blood. He slowly withdrew his fangs from her neck as reality hit him. His eyes went back to their stuning blue. He looked down at his wife's body and pushed his self away from it he looked at it before he saw his sons body as well and he broke down. His body crumpled flawed and he pulled her body to him and held it like a baby caressing the long auburn colored hair as he started talking to the body and as tears started to flow from his eyes. He looked at his sons body and stroked his hair also repeating the same words "I'm so sorry." He knew what he was now a monster that took the lives of the two people he loved. After a while he finally calmed down and stood oo getting a large blanket and covering up the now stiff bodies and covering their faces. He said something to himself before leaving his home and never returning.

Back to reality

William opened his eyes and lifted his to where he could see his reflection once more. Anger began to stream through him and the only thing that he could lash out at was the mirror that made him remember the monster he was. He struck out at it and punched the mirror making an indention in the center of it shattering it. He sighed before walking out into the living room and sat on the couch and held his head with his elbows resting on his knees as a strong pain ran through his head. He needed to feed but he didn't want to kill no one anymore. After 500 years of being a vampire he still couldn't control his thirst. He stood up and put his jacket on as well as a pair a sunglasses conceiling his blood red eyes. He walked out of the house and headed into the city.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) Spfeidnuukaesefu

(Im sorry it took me so long I had to get it right.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 am

Maya Derivelli

Maya Derivelli watched William walk among the vendors and tourists in the city. She walked towards him, the skirt of her black dress swaying against her legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

(More than two sentences please.)

William wasn't aware of the person coming towards him at the moment so he kept walking. He soon came upon a homeless man that was dressed in rags. He gave a sigh and walked into the alley en Pugh to where passerbys wouldn't see what was happening. Instead of struggling the homeless man let him kill him. William drank the blood if the man and stayed that way for a few minutes before he could no longer hear his heartbeat. He layed the body down gently and sighed he felt good again. He looked at the reflection in his sunglassesad saw his eyes change back to blue. He walked out of the alley and went to a bench and sat.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm

(Sorry! I had writer's block for a moment there.)

Maya

Maya watched William sneek into the alley and drain the homeless man. She cringed. She didn't approve of killing humans, even if they did hunt her kind. She realized she was hungry so she sniffed deeply and picked up the scent of an animal. She fed on animals rather than humans. She followed the scent to find a skin and bones snow-white tiger cowering down and staring at her in terror. She backed up in shock. She didn't know there were tigers here! Then she remembered the sign she had seen earlier that day. A sign for a missing snow-white tiger. She gently approached the animal, speaking sothingly to it. It growled for a moment then rushed over to her when it realized she meant it no harm. She walked out of the alley with the snow-white tiger hot on her heels, practically glued to her side. She almost stumbled upon William sitting on the bench. She stopped and smiled at him then said, "Hello."

(Is this going to be a romantic RPG where William and Maya get together and what-not or not?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 pm

(It's fine and Ya I can be but it's going toctake some time for him to get close. If you red the flashback it explains why)

William was just staring to fade hack into his nightmare but was snapped out of it when a lady stoped by him. He looked up at her and let his blue eyes wonder over her "Um..hello." he wasn't good at talking with no one. Ever since thY night he talked to no one at all even a small coan a vampires who tryied to take him in and teach him but he refused. He looked beside her and saw the white tiger "Why do you have a tiger with you?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 pm

(Okay. I would like it to be if you don't mind.)

Maya

"I'm Maya. The reason I have a tiger with me is beacause I saw her in alley cowering in fear. I felt sorry for her and decided to take her in." Maya replied, looking down at the tiger who snuffed at her. Then she looked back up at William and smiled again. Her unique purple eyes were full of intelligent and wisdom, but also with saddness.

(Sory if it's short. I can't think of anything else to write.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

(I don't mind. And sorry I fell asleep.)

"It's nice to meet you Maya, I'm William." His blue eyes went from the river to Maya and he met the gaze of her purple ones. He looked back to the tiger and nodded "That's very nice of you."

(Sorry I didnt know what to say)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Maya

Maya nodded then said, "Yes. I've always had a soft spot for animals in need even though I AM a vampire." I met his gaze fully.

(Sorry it's short. I HATE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 am

(It's fine)

William looked at her when she mentioned she was a vampire. "I thought vampires weren't supposed to tell what they are." He met her gaze again then looked away.

(Sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 am

Maya

Maya looked at him then said, "Usually, but I could sense you were one too. It's not like I'd go around annoucing it to humans! That would get me trouble!" She laughed, a sweet, happy, bell-like sound. She smiled sweetly and flirtatiously at William, assuring him that she wasn't laughing at him. Her purple gaze was kind and sweet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 am

"I guess I broke thatt rule then. The only ones who know what I am are the homeless, that's why that man didn't struggle it was his time to go." He gave a sigh and stood up stretching his arms a bit "So how did you stumble this reched curse?"

(Not sure if that's how you spell reched.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am

(I think it's spelled retched. I'm not sure though.)

Maya

"Retched? You think being a vampire is retched? I don't. Anyways, I got this way because 500 years ago I was engaged to a very handsome man. At that time I was a human. I think his name was Vladimir or something like that. The day before our wedding when we were in the house that we shared he told me what he was, a vampire. Then he threw me on our bed and pinned me there. I didn't have time to react. At first I thought he was going to rape me or something, then I caught the flash of his fangs. The next thing I knew I was waking up the next day extremely hungry and alone. I got out of the bed and went outside. I saw a homeless person walking by our house and before I could I stop myself I had jumped on him and my newly formed fangs were buried deep in his neck. He didn't scream. That was the first ever time I had killed someone. After I had drained him I realized what I had done so I ran to find my fiance. I found out that he was dead, staked by my own father. I ran away from the city. 10 years later I ended up here and this is where I've been ever since." Maya explained, a tear escaping her eye when she talked about her fiance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 am

(I have to go soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am

"I don't see how you don't see it as retched." He looked at her and sighed when he heard her story "I was once the Knight commander of my troops during a great war. My king sent us out to our deaths without us knowing what we were fighting. A few days after I got bit I ended up killing my wife and son. That's why I believe this curse is retched." He wasn't trying to sound rude he just didn't like talking about his son and wife.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 am

(Sorry to invade, but jlthompsonvamp I replied to both Wolf topics. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:20 pm

(It's fine.)

Maya

"I don't see it as retched because I've never hurt anybody I love. If I had then I WOULD see it as retched. I only feed on animals. The first time I fed was the ONLY time I fed on a human. I felt guilty about it later and that was when I vowed to never feed on a human again." Maya replied, gazing at William with a look that said she knew what he had felt when he had lost his wife and son. Then she went on, "I don't tell very many people this but... Well, when I was 15 both my parents and my two sisters were killed by vampires. I admit, before I met my fiance I DESPISED vampires and I wanted them all destroyed. I killed quite a few of them too. But when I met my fiance and he told me what he was that all changed because I realized not all vampires were murdering bloobsuckers. The kindness and love with which my fiance treated me showed me that." She sat down on the bench beside him, tears pouring down her cheeks when she though of her parents and sisters. She let out a shuddering breath and tried to calm herself. The tiger that was still by her side layed its head on her lap and snuffed at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm

He looked over at the crying vampress and sighed before sitting back down on the bench. He really didn't know what to say to her since she was crying. He reached his hand out a bit shaky at first before he layed it on her shoulder. He didn't know how to show sympathy, he sighed softly "If this makes you feel any better I never knew who my parents were, at least you got to spend time with your family before that happened."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 am

Maya

Maya looked up at William and smiled gratefully. "Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you know your parents?" she said, gently stroking the tiger's head. There were still tears running down her cheeks but she wasn't sobbing anymore.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

He brought his hand back off her shoulder and crossed his arms a bit "When i was just a baby a small band of theirs came to our poor town and slaughtered everyone there including children. The next day my uncle found me in the corner if the house with the small wooden crib turned on its side. I was only a few days old but he took me in. When I was old enough he put me in training for the kings army." He looked over at her then sighed quitly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Maya

"Oh my. I'm sorry." Maya said, automatically reaching her hand out to him and placing it on his shoulder. Her purple eyes were now full of saddness for both his parents and her parents and siblings.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 pm

When he first felt her Hand land on his shoulder he turned to almost stone as he tensed up, he had not felt the touch of a women for a long Time and all it did was surprise him. "At least you got to bond with your parents."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Maya

"Yes. I am lucky. A lot of people I knew there lost their parents too." Maya answered, not removing her hand from his shoulder.

(Sorry it's short. Writer's block again.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

(It's fine)

He nodded his head "The only family I knew were that of the army. We treated eachother likes brothers, and the older ones showed us the attention like they were our father's. I had many Friends but only one understood me and defended me when I needed it. When the battle was over I found him in peices and his head next to his sword. I didn't even Gove him a burial or burn him." He didn't mean to go on about his old life but he couldn't help it. Someone was there that understood and was listening to him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 am

Maya

"That's terrible! When I found my parents and sisters they were..." Maya gave a shaking sob then continued, "The vampires had drained them completely. But they had also tore them to pieces. The only way I knew it was them because they were in each of their bedrooms. The only one the vampires left pretty much untouched was my youngest sister. She was still alive when I found her, but just barely. She couldn't talk, she just stared at me until I felt her body go limp and cold. She died in my arms. Her name was Rose." Tears started to run down her face when she thought of her youngest sister, the only one in her family that actually understood her. And she had understood Rose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

William looked at her as she began to cry and placed his hand back on her shoulder before sitting on the bench. He liked around and saw people looking their way "I think we better go. My place isn't far from here so if you want we can go there and talk." He stood up and tensed up as the smell of blood flooded around his head. "Fuck!" He started to mumble under his breath as he saw the source of the smell. A small child had gel and was busted up on his hands and knees. He put his hands in his pockets and made tight fists. There was no way he was going to kill a child. He looked down at her "We need to go." He was hoping that she heard the urgency in his voice as he stood there.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next