Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm

William looked over at her when she leaned against the tree "I mean do you have a home, or a place to stay?" He watched her for a moment before looking away. He knew he felt something for her but he didn't want to get close to anyone because of what he had did a long time ago. "Why don't we head back to my house."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Maya

Maya saw a flash of something in his eyes when he looked at her but she shook it off. "No. I don't have a home. Okay." She felt embarressed for admiting that to him. She did have somewhere she stayed but she rarely went to it because of the memories that were hidden there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm

William looked at her when she said she didn't have anywhere to go. "If you want you can stay at my place. I don't get many visitors so its quite." He started to walk off towards his house and then waited for her to follow. Even though he had only known her for about a day he still felt the kind of connection that he had with his wife a long time ago. He decided to bury the feeling and ignore it. He didn't want to hurt anyone again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 am

Maya

Maya smiled her agreement and began to follow him. When she came up beside him she gently and slowly put her hand in his, not sure how he would react. She also felt a connection with him that she had felt for her fiance long ago but she decided not to bury the feeling. She wanted what she had had with her fiance again.

(Can William be Maya's long lost finace but neither of them realize it? I think it would add a nice twist.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 am

(Sure. But how could we incorporate it into the story. Becuase his past story is that he killed his wife and son.)

William wasn't paying attention but when she took his hand in hers he tensed up and slightly looked at her. He kept walking but kept as tense as he could. He wasn't used to the feeling of another even though they werent humans, vampires could still have the same feelings. As they neared his house he slowly took his hand from hers and walked up on his porch.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 am

(Sorry! He could have gotten reamarried after Maya dissapeared.)

Maya

Maya was sad when he took his hand from hers and went onto his porch. But they way he stood ther, looking out at her, made him seem overwhelmingly familar... She shook off the feeling as her mind playing tricks on her went to stand beside him on the porch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 pm

William looked at her as he leaned against the railing of the porch "I'm sorry im just still not used to the feelings of others." He looked down he was still trying to figure why she looked familiar and why he was comfortable around her. He looked back to her as she came up beside him "You seem very familiar."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 am

Maya

Maya looked up at him in shock when his last comment reached her ears. "Really? You seem familiar too." she replied. Then it hit her. "Vladimir..." she gasped out, now recognizing the perfect chin and brown eyes(William has brown eyes right?)and the muscled body. "Oh my Goddess, Vladimir! I can' believe it's you. Do you recognize me? I know I look different because of the vampire thing but you should still recognize me!" she exclaimed, her eyes hopefull and happy.

(I hope I didn't rush them recognizing each other.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:20 pm

(You didn't and he has hazel I think.)

William looked at her and raised an eyebrow when she mentioned the name Vladimir "I havent been called that in a very long time." His memory a hazy from all the years but I knew he reconized her from somewhere but just didn't know. "My memory is very hazy but I do recognize you from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 pm

(Okay.)

Maya

"You were my fiance. You were the one who changed me into a vampire." Maya said, desperatly trying to refresh his memory. She had finally found her long lost love and he didn't remember her!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 pm

He shook his head a bit "I was turned into a vampire in a battle I don't remember turning no one." He looked at her and his eyes changed colors before flickering back to normal. He walked into the house and sat on the couch. He looked outside to where she was "Maya I'm sorry, whatever life I had before I don't remember it. The only thing I remember is killing my son and wife." He raised his hands and held his head for a moment trying to remember what happened.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Maya

Maya went inside and sat down beside him. She watched him, trying to keep the tears from coming. She knew this was Vladimir, she recognized everything about him. He just didn't remember her. "William, look at me." she pleaded, an idea forming in her mind.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:19 pm

William leaned back into the couch and crossed his arms on his chest before looking over at her "If there is anything that you can tell me thatt might jog my memory please tell me. The last thing I remember doing before I blacked out was Rudi g my horse into the battle." He let out a Deep sigh as images of that time flooded into his head once again. His eyes flickered to a black and he turned his head away from her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 am

Maya

"There is nothing I can tell you. But there IS something I can do that might jog your memory." Maya said. Then she turned his face to in her direction and gently pressed her lips to his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 am

(P.s. hIs eyes are lIght blue.)

Just when he was about to answer her he felt her lips press against his and he basically froze for a moment as bits and pieces of his life with her slowly came back. His eyes went From the color black back to his normal light blue eyes. He pulled away from her for a moment and looked at her, he remembered but just didn't know why he forgot part of his life. "I don't know how but I do remember now."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 am

(Well, my school is on lockdown.)

Maya

Maya smiled with happiness and pressed her lips to his again in joy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am

(Why?)

He smiled back at her and returned the kiss when she pressed her lips against his again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 am

(The police are chasing two escaped inmates. But the chase isn't even NEAR my school.)

Maya

Maya smiled against his lips as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 am

(Oh wow. That sounds like something that happened in kenucky a few weeks ago. Oh and is this a makeout scene or is it goi g to go further?)

He smiled and kissed her back on her lips then pulled back some as he felt his fangs start to come out but forced them back and kissed her again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 am

(Wow. It doesn't help anything that I'm starving. Your choice. I'm fine with it going either way.)

Maya

Maya moaned a little and started to rub her hands gently up and down William's back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 am

(Ya two inmates escaped from Boone county. I'm not real familiar with vamp sex scenes only werewolf nd human.)

William began to kiss her more and made his way to her neck kissing it every once in a while letting his fangs come out some before moving back to her lips.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 am

(Wow. I kind of am. So is it okay if it goes in that direction?)

Maya

Maya moaned with pleasure as he began kissing her and then moved back up to her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 am

(Ya. I've done more werewolf rps than anything.)

William gave a slight smirk when she moaned so he went back to her neck and kissed her more then let his fangs lightly drag across her collar bone.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 am

(Okay.)

Maya

Maya shivered as she felt his fangs drag across her collarbone. His cold lips kept sending chills up and down her spine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next