Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ]

2 posters

Go down

<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ] Empty <3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ]

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Name l Selena
Nickname l Selly
Origin l Unknown
Gender l Female
Age l 13
District l 12
Crush l N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Brothers l None
Sister l None (she doesn't know)
Personality l Selena is the shy girl, she tries to speak out but no one would let her. She is fiesty and usually likes to be alone. She is not the best fighter, fairly good with bow and arrows though and is very quick. She is always trying to protect and just doesn't understand why there has to be a hunger games. She lives with her mom only, she never spoke of her dad. She has no friends, and is misunderstood.
Pic l
<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ] 6full-mackenzie-foy

<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ] Tumblr_m1ezwsIpHK1r9wd63o2_400
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ] Empty Re: <3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ]

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Name~ Alex

Age~ 13

Gender~Female

Origin~ Unknown

District~ 3

Crush~ None

BF/GF~ None

Siblings~ Unknown

Personality~ Alex is a very bright, popular, bouncy girl. She is optimistic, always trying to cheer others up. Her district taught her many things about wiring and electricity. Alex isn't familiar with weapons, but is very agile and can climb trees like a squirrel. She hates the hunger games.

(I kinda used Rue's talents, because she was my favorite character in the books)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

<3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ] Empty Re: <3 The Other Half Of Me <3 [ Reserved For Harley; PG13 ---- Others May Join ]

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Mind making it? My kindle fire is going to turn off on me any second. I swear I regret having this thing. Never get it. Mine doesn't hold charge. Okay. I do too. I tried making her like Rue and Katinss. I was so sad when Rue died.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 pm

So was I. Yeah, I can try. Btw, what are their last names? and where should I start her out at? the reaping, the day before the reapimg?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 pm

The day before the reaping. And last names um.... Campbell, or Garcia.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Garcia defintley
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Okay. Great. Just let me know. I'm scared my kindle is going to turn on me. Lol.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 pm

I have the title all planned out, but what shouldf she be doing? I wanna start it, but... I will TRY!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Lol. Mind changed. How about we do it the day of the reaping?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Kk. Hold on.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down