Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One)

Go down

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One) Empty I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 pm

OOC~ I didn't know how you guys would want the plot line to start from, so I'm just making stuff up here. We can do anything you want... Just need a starting point.

Be Your Hero

Rain drops thudded down on a den's roof, creating an echo through its almost empty walls. The sound bounced across the rough floor, sliding through all the dips and turns and peaks from the loose rocks. The sound retread to the far corners and whispered in little holes where mice make their homes. Ringing in a familiar ear, the sound wakes a wolf in the middle of the night. It's the usual routine on a rainy night like the current. Sitting back on his haunches, that wolf, called Hero, gazed over at his elderly mother. Her chest was rising and falling peacefully. Blinking, Hero turned his head to the mouth of the den, watching as the tiny streams of water tried to reach the dry surface, racing each other. The rain and breathing were the only sounds that could be heard. Almost everything was sleeping. Even the trees. Hazel eyes burning into the hazed darkness, Hero thought.

It was a perfect setting to have certain debates in his mind. Nothing could hear his low remarks or see his ranging facial expressions. Many thoughts popped in his head. Sorting through the thoughts, Hero settled on one. It was something he thought of almost everyday. Something every wolf might think about. Letting the thought painfully slip from his head, Hero breathed in deep. Maybe tonight wasn't for his sad life story. Laying back down, Hero sat his head between his paws. He closed his eyes warily, and let the warm hand of blanket of sleep suffocate him.

The next morning, Hero woke up, immediatley looking back where his mother lay. She wasn't awake yet. Good, he thought. Stretching out his sore limbs, Hero padded out into the near forest, sniffing the air for any sign of food. Stomach growling, a little whiff of something blew into his nose. Following the scent, he soon came to a pack of deer. Stalking an injured one, Hero attacked. Pouncing at the sick doe's head, claws drawn, Hero latched on. He bite the deer's neck, tearing away the flesh and trying to secure his kill. With much trial, since the doe wasn't as sick as he assumed, the wolf finally brought the deer down. Dragging his prey back to his den, he ate his share, leaving the rest for his mother when she awoke. For now, he thought, he would go enjoy the balmy day ahead brought on by the rain. A cool breeze crashed onto his face when he stepped out, sending shivers down his long spine. Laying out in the mild heat, Hero's eyes followed the little things climbing in trees, lost again in a train of thought.

Back to top Go down

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One) Empty Re: I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One)

Post by Harley Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Daiyu lifted her muzzle to the air, the cool scents of the nights making her shudder happily. Life was peaceful without other wolves to disturb your peace. A rustle in the bushes caught her attention, and the young fae wasn't sure if she should run or pursue. A rabbit darted out right beneath her nose, and Daiyu scrambled to her paws, her silvery blue eyes locked on her target excitedly. Just by it's scent, Daiyu could tell it was older, wiser, but slower. With a playful growl, she lunged forward, her slim form getting closer and closer. Her prey darted sideways, but Daiyu had had this trick played on her by rabbits to many times, and her light weight allowed her to skid after it.

She paid no attention to other scents, only focused on herself... Thinking that she was a tall, beautiful, and brave fae who could take down a deer without any trouble. But no, she was skinny and frightened. The scent of a brute hit her to late, and focused on trying to stop before she encountered him. Her prey escaped, while Daiyu crashed noisily through the bushes as she rolled to a stop.
(OK. I lost all my muse, and that post sucked. I swear the next one will be better.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One) Empty Re: I Can Be Your Hero, Baby (Reserved for Tayssi, Harley, and Wild One)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am

OOC- I know this post was forever ago, but do you want to continue it? I'll post. Smile

Be Your Hero

Sunbathing for a good while, Hero caught scent of a fae. Assuming it was his mother, her stood up quickly, ears perked and head alert. Hero caught the sound of rustling bushes, then a small fae crashed through the foliage. A look of amusement rested upon his face.

"A bit too big for your liking, huh?" he remarked, smirking at the younger-than-him female wolf. He sat back down on his back haunches. Without let his expression show his curiousity, Hero examined the fae. She didn't look, how would he put this, like trouble? She didn't lo0ok out of place, injured, sick, etc etc. But he would be cautious. Remember, keep Mother safe. Even if she is a... she.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down