Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow)

2 posters

Go down

Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow) Empty Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow)

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Sika
Breed: German Shepherd
Birth Date: August 22
Personality: Sika is a strong but arrogant dog, always getting into trouble someway. With him in the small town in Orlando. He is just constantly making trouble just to annoy humans and it works just how he plans. He is seductive around females and is just a plane flirt. He is worse with males though, he'll rip them in two if he has to. When someone brings something about his past, he wonders out not able to really bare it.
History: As a pup, Sika was birthed with humans who loved him a lot. Especially a little boy named Will. He used to always play with him a lot. As they grown, Will worked in college to become a policeman and was trying to train Sika. But Sika played a little too much. A little like Marley, a big dog on the outside and a small puppy on the inside. When Will was annoyed , Sika's brother got in the way and trained as a policedog. Soon, Sika ran away and was never seen again ending up instead of Oklahoma, all the way in Orlando, Flordia! He is bad to the bone and making constant trouble for everydog and every person. Think anyone can handle this dog? Think again!

Pic
Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow) 9eeaf829ff13012913017d7f06dfc8ac
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow) Empty Re: Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

*Awesome*

Name: Lusa

Breed: Springer Spaniel

Birth Date: December 1st

Personality: Lusa is a very shy dog. She has a temper than gets her in trouble, and a clumsiness that makes it hard not to hear her. She doesn't flirt, doesn't fight, and doesn't hunt.

History: As a pup, Lusa was a stray. She learned how to live on her own, but was soon caught. All she really remebers is a cage, and her mother running away with her.

Pic
Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow) Another_tess_by_shadow_and_flame_86-d3b8xmy
It sucks, and I plan on finding a better pic also
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow) Empty Re: Bad To The Bone (Reserved To Harley's Rainbow)

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Your completly fine. Do you want to make it our do you want me to?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

I think you should, I'm not good at starting things
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

LOL okay
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down