Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow) Empty Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

The sun shone brightly in the sky, not a single dark cloud revealed. The waves calmly crashed into the shoreline, and people crowded the beach. It was awfully beautiful and there, the young male black German Shepherd was there to watch it, standing tall eyes narrowed.

See, this male was not just any male it was Orlando's worst dog, Sika. He caused so much trouble. Stealing food from children, chasing after cars, and chewing on towls or shoes. Even fighting with helpless dogs. Sika was the number one dog Trying to be catched by the dog catcher and when people saw them, they'd sometimes accedentily call 9-1-1. That's how rebeillous he was.

The male jumped down from the call that he was perched on, on the boardwalk and turned on the empty thing. Two couples were together, holding hands. The female held a doggie bag to... what was that? McDonalds? Reminding how hungry he was, He jumped down and ran to the occupied female's hand, taking it. She gasped and looked over. "It's that dog, it took my food! Somebody call the dog pound!" The dog catcher was there to see it. He jumped up. "It's that mangy mutt come here you." he ran for his truck and got inside quickly going after the dog. "hey pooch catcher nice day isn't it?" laughed Sika. He turned at corner and got into an ally realizing that a fence was blocking him. He gasped and headed toward the allys entrance but the dog catcher came out. "Come here doggy doggy dog..." he slowly approched, getting closer. Smiling, he got under the man's legs. He turned. "Late Dude nader!" he laughed and ran on.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow) Empty Re: Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Lusa lifted her nose to the air, inhaling all the scents of the old alley. Her long fur was covered with sand form the beach, but the spaniel didn't exactly care. She was hungry. Lusa stood, brown eyes squinted against the bright sun, and shook the sand from her coat.

With a heavy sigh, she knocked down a garbage can and tore open the filmy bag. "Chicken bones, no. Coffee grounds, blech. Ah, here we go, old ham!" She growled happily, dragging the old dinner out and helping her self. Sharp canines sliced through the meat easily.

Her only meal for the day was downed quickly, and Lusa yawned. "That filled me, nicely." She whispered, digging though the bag some more. "I'm going to want something for later." Her nose poked against many foul smelling things, things like moldy bread and cheese, rotting grapes, rancid fish. Until finally she found a bunch of fat from a freshly butchered pig. Lusa quickly buried it in a dirt corner.

Lusa stepped out onto the sidewalk, and backed into the alley as she was almost tripped over by the dog catcher. "Who is he chasing?" She wondered, peeking out. A black german shepherd. "Might as well."

She raced after him, nipping at the dog catchers ankles until he finally fell over. She grabbed his net, yanking it way from him and swinging it around like it was a stick. After dropping it, she tugged at the back of hit suit, putting a nice sized hole in it.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow) Empty Re: Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 am

The male was down running when he heard a surprise yell from the pretty fat human that was chasing after him. Following the scream was a thud. Turning, Sika realized that the dogcatcher had hit the ground hard on his face. On him, stood a medium sized female cocker spaniel grabbing his net and leaving a big whole on him. He laughed and ran over towards the female stepping on the "poochcatchers" face.
She was a pretty fae. Nice slender body and looked mostly unfeared. He circled the nice slender body as if a surgant was checking a soilder, hearing the "poochcatcher" oof under him but said nothing, not really caring. "Ooh nice moves female, as well as your lean body." he murmured. He said. "What's your name?" He thought he saw her around before, only because he saw a lot of females, but this one was one of a kind.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Lusa raised her lip, showing her white fangs. "Thanks, I guess." She said, heading off down the sidewalk. "Oh, and I'm Lusa." She barked, before crossing the busy street.

The female dog let out a startled yelp as a older and larger female bowled over to her. "Wrestling!" The female barked, giving the startled Lusa a chance to get up.

Lusa leaped into the air, bringing her front paws down onto the fae's back, shoving her into the ground. Lusa was quickly knocked over, and the two rolled into the pond, snarling and playfully snapping.

The cold water shocked Lusa, but she quickly broke free of the tangle and swam to the other side. Being a bird dog that was meant for swimming, she beat the Australian Shepherd to the other side easily. The now wet spaniel slammed her chest into the female's, knocking her back into the pond and taking off.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 pm

The male shrugged. The female wanted to be like her kind obiously. Those fiesty kinds of dogs who try to act like they're something, like don't want males. That they just want to impress males with their sassy attitude. Obiously called a, bitch. Well then so be it. Turning around and going off the other direction, he made sure he digged his black sharp claws into the dogcatcher's cheek. "Fine she want's to act 'hard-to-get' so be it. I don't want her," he said and walked past a female. "Bonjur," she said with a obvious flirty tone. He rolled his eyes, and moved on. The male was angry that the female would just into his life like that, then suddenly just drop it. Like he'd come up to her when really, she joined in the game. "Just trying to impress me," he growled and jumped on a trashcan. "Trying to see who's better, who's better." He jumped up on the small rooftop. "Oh we'll see who's better." Even though he has negative thoughts, just that time he first laid eyes on her, how impressed he was really couldn't leave his head.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Lusa soon tired of the wrestling game, and gave the female a aggressive growl before running the opposite direction. She heard the dog make up another game quickly, so Lusa didn't have to worry about heartbreak.

Lusa picked up the scent of the male again, but shook it from her head. "He is just some old flirt." She said, absentmindedly following his scent. Her paws made a soft noise as she padded along silently. The young dog didn't notice as his scent grew until she could tell he had just been there.

She cast a glance up at the roof top, then back at the dog catcher. Lusa tilted her head, and motioned for him to follow. A car screeched to a halt as she trotted in front of it, and she cringed.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Sika looked down over the town. His town, and nobody would steal it from him, nobody was badder than him. But someone could steal his heart from him... and he wasn't gonna let anybody get away with it. Suddenly, a familar honey filled scent with the different scents of the food she had created an amazing, delisous scent. He walked over from the top edge of the roof and looked down, seeing the body language to where she understood. He cocked his head. Hey didn't you want to play 'hard-to-get'? he bit back the nasty comment. No commentaries right now. With that slender body moving across the street, Sika was more and more determined to follow her. And with her scent that was different than others that made him freak out, he was more and more curious to what was going on. He jumped from the roof and onto the first trashcans, going down them like stairs til he was all the way down, at the females side, fur touching. Fire licked his stomach, as the first spark crackled between their fur. "Um, so what is it?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Lusa glanced at him, and put a shaky paw on the sidewalk. "Well, Mr.Tough Guy, we aren't there yet." She said, hurrying across a parking lot and behind a dumpster. She squeezed her slender body until she was on the other side, and climbed down into what looked like a manhole. IT was, but there was nothing under it but dry tunnels.

She kept running, splashing through occasional puddles until she pushed the cover of a man hole out of the way. Her fur shined in the sunlight, and she gave three small barks. A door opened, and a bright man smiled, tossing her nothing. She tilted her head. "Sorry, nothin but this." He tossed her a old piece of bread, and she blinked sadly.

"You have it." She said, nudging it towards him and retiring to the tunnels again.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Sika chuckled and smiled sheepishly rolling his eyes, trying to hide his embarrsment. He said nothing, surprisgly as he followed her across the hot parking lot, which burned his paws and over to the man hole. He watched he go in, going in right after her, making sure he kept track of her. He stopped in the entrance and looked at her, his eyes grew wide to realize how beautiful she really was, silkened fur, soakened by puddles which were in the manhole. He was pulled in her beautiful embrace until he heard a man and looked over. "Sorry nothin' but this." The man threw out a freashly baked peive of bread but nothing else. He watched the door squeak shut before squeezing out and walking towards her, nosing it to her. "You have it." Those three words surprised him. He was surprised that the female had actually given it to him. Silently, he leaned down and ate it in two quick bites then turned, walking back through the manhole. He nosed her in her muzzle, the frown that once been there when he was in the manhole, sheepish and doggish, came back again. "Thank you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Lusa looked over at him when he came back down. "He is going broke, can't offer me much anymore. But I found more earlier, and buried the rest." She said, pushing his muzzle back. Lusa lapped up a bit of dripping rain water from a storm. Quick as a flash, she had nudged him, said 'tag' and disappeared down a tunnel.

The spaniel took many twist and turns, before she climbed out to find a dead end. She made little growling noises in the hole, giving him hints.

(I FAILED)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 am

Sika's tail was down, ears back sadly. She probably was very devastated about that. He felt her muzzle return his and looked at the ground, frowning. Distracted, he was startled when she quickly nudged him and said tag. His orbs grew wide and he watched her disappear right into the tunnel again. He gave a small laugh. "Hey," he said. "Unfair." Turning around he went back into the tunnels. He heard the barks of Lusa, echoing through the tunnels. Turning and following it, he soon found her. "Found ya!" he said. "Your it." Turning around, he disappeared out of her sight and made confusing twist and turns. But one word scared him as he forced himself to keep going. "Lost." He shuddered. "She'll know where I am..." he said to himself. "She'll find me, no problem." As he kept going, he found another dead end and started barking.

(Would it make it interesting if they had to fight rats?)

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:24 pm

(yeah, it would)

Lusa blinked, and quickly bounded after him. His barks gave him away easily. Her nose hit the ground, and she followed his distinct scent. A sharp nip on her rear paw made her spin around, growling. Only a red eyed rat. She picked it up in her jaws before it could scamper and away, and launched it into the wall.

She continued on, nervous this time. Lusa followed his gradually growing barks, and found him quickly. "Your it." She said, licking the bite on her paw. "Stupid rats." The dog muttered, growling at the scampering sounds that echoed everywhere.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Sika kept barking, and heard the beating of paws. The shadow grew bigger and her brown figure appeared around the corner tagging him with her wet nose. He laughed and leaned down, butt in the air. He was suddenly alarmed when he saw her rat bite and looked down. "Okay enough playing... that looks bad--" he cut off at the echoing of squeaking. Coming closer in their wake. His eyes widended
{fail; gotta go.}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 pm

She looked over at him, and charged into the darkness. Lusa returned moments later, ears back. "Hundreds!" She yelped, showing him a new bite. "Where do we go?" She asked, looking around in the darkness nervously. "We can run over them! And find a man hole and climb out, but I don't know where any of them are and one of us would have to keep them at bay while the other opened the hole!"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Sika's eyes widended when she left of them. He shook his head. "Don't -" she left though and came back with another nasty rat bite. He heard the squeaking echoing making his heart race by the minute. When she made the suggestion he lifted his head. "I will." he said. "And hurry. We need to get you treated. We don't want it getting infected." He turned and ran off to see the glowing red eyes and stopped growing fighting off the rats as the hundreds started to pile him. He threw them off, with sturggle. And without stuggle.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:47 pm

"Don't fight yet, run!' sh e barked, taking off and trampling a few rats in the process. It took her only a minute to find a man hole. She stood on her back legs, and pushed. A rat bit her back leg again, and she felt a shiver goes through her as she killed it by simply stepping on its head. The heavy metal cover finally moved, and she pushed it out of the way.

Lusa looked up, she was in an old alley. "You go up first! You can pull me up easier." She said, snapping at a couple of rats.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Sika hardly heard her words, vision getting blurry. He nodded and moved them out the way moving over to the manhole and climbed over moving and pushing her out. The rats' squeaking disappeared as he walked out. "I just have one rat bite, but wow does that hurt." he said, drawing a sharp breath in. "You have...3 we need to get you treated." The rat bit was on his flank. He nudged her. "Lean on my shoulder." As he started walking beside her he looked over. "Do you know anyone who could fix those nasty rat bites? He asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Lusa laughed, nudging him with her muzzle. "They are only rat bites." She said, licking each of them. Lusa headed off down the street, and was soon running to the park. "Might as well rinse them off." She said.

The rest will be longer,I promise. I just ran out of applesauce is all. Sad Shame (-.-)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Sika drew in another sharp breath and shook his head, following her. "I don't know, Lusa." He said. "I believe that's why horses are so afraid of rats. They can kill you and give bites they infect easily." He took a look at his flank again and then at her. "Okay where do we rinse?" he asked and now he felt embarrssed that he didn't know the park that well. He soon found where and started to rinse the running blood coming off his coat and onto the grounf. He looked at Lusa and allowed her to.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Lusa backed up, tensing her muscles. With a sore yip, she charged and launched off a small mini cliff into the water. "Rat bits or not, learn to have some fun." She said, diving under with a splash. When Lusa came up again, she came up under Sika, splashing him playfully.

"Surely you would know how to have some fun." She said, nudging him softly.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Sika smiled. "Yeah of course I know how to have fun, I'm the king at having one." He jumped into the pond and splashed around, diving in and popping back out again. He swam over and slammed her back in laughing. The water was soothing to his rat bite and he was now happy and not nervous. But he did care about her, for the first time and he wondered if she liked him just a bit. He looked at her nervously before looking back at the water.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Lusa climbed out, shaking the water off. Her brown eyes closed, and she lay down in the sun, growling happily. The warmth made her quit shivering, and her paws curled beneath her as she dozed off. Lusa opened her eyes onlly a minute later, and nursed the bites.

"Stupid rodents." She sighed. "I knew when I ate that mouse something bad was gonna happen. I thought it had already happened when I puked my lungs out."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Sika got out, soaking wet drenching. He shook his fur nearly splashing it everywhere. Lying down besides Lusa he splayed out on the grass, shivering for a little bit into he stopped and closed his eyes dozing off. The sun slowly dissolved his drenching coat. He was glad to be at the park. Espeicaly when there was company. Especially when there was Lusa. He was glad to have her out of all the dogs in Orlando.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Lusa felt his warm presence next to her, and nuzzled his leg a little bit. She blinked, and stood. "Don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry." The now dry fae trotted off, stopping and waiting for him just a moment before sniffing her way back t the alley. The old pork fat was right where she had left it, and she dug it up anxiously.

"Want some?"

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Sika smiled and followed her looking down when she offered him some steak. He was getting hungry from when he last ate. Bending his head down he started to eat. He smiled and pushed it back to her. "Thanks." He said his voice smooth. He met the eyes of her and touched her nose. "You're sweet."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next