Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  Empty Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  Tumblr_m94o1en9Zk1rew9ako1_500

I sighed getting out my car I was looking to have some fun today I grabbed my sunglasses and towel walking on to the sand watching the guys walk past me biting my lip slightly I find a nice spot to sit my stuff down and lay it there I look over at the cooling blue waters before slipping my shirt off leaving me in my pants looking back at my stuff I decide to take a short walk before getting in to the water I slipped my sunglasses on putting my hands in my pockets and walking feeling the heat on my chest. "It's a nice day for the beach" I say pausing myself "And to meet a new friend" I say biting my lip once more checking a few people out walking past me it was going to be a great day better than it already was.

(Sorry so short >-<)

Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  Empty Re: Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Max
I looked out at the water as I got off of my crotch rocket. I saw some really hot guys around but they were with girls but hey I could look couldn't I? I laughed to myself as I shook my head, I stopped as I saw a young stud that was looking at other guy. I ran over to him,"You new around here?" I asked having not seen him before

http://germanbeautysabine.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hot-guys.jpeg

Back to top Go down

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  Empty Re: Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 10, 2013 2:59 pm

I walked still hearing someone running behind me. I turn to see him I bit my lip checking him out hearing him speak. "Uh Yeah, I just moved here last week the names Jacob and you are" I say smiling slightly. I look back at him smirking slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm

"Max." I said holding out my hand for him to shake if he wanted, I looked him up and down but lingering at his dick. It's been a while since I've had sex and he looked good enough to fuck. My dick grew in size as I looked at him, I leaned forward and kissed him as I grabbed his ass in both of my hands smiling as I did it seeing if he was gay or not and to see if he was interested

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 10, 2013 3:17 pm

I smirked hearing his name and instantly feeling him lips on mine. I kissed deeper wrapping my arms around his neck feeling him grab my ass. I bit his lip softly looking in to his eyes for a few seconds enjoying that I found me a new friend.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 pm

I took his dick out to rub against mine even though mine was much more massive and thick than his,"Let me take your sweet ass." I said taking his hand and bringing him some where to fuck as i wanted him so bad right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 10, 2013 3:25 pm

I moaned softly as he took my dick out feeling his rub against me. "Okay" I say softly feeling over powered but I liked it I smirked as he grabbed my hand not caring if anyone was watching I watch his ass slightly as we walked.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:29 pm

I quickly pushed his pants down and had him spread his legs. I pulled his ass cheeks out of my way before gently pushing my dick inside him, I groaned so loudly,"Fuck your so tight." I said putting some weight on his back as I started to thrust hard into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 pm

I moaned softly as he pushed his dick in to me. I whimpered softly enjoying it hearing him speak I moan a little loyder biting my lip to silence myself I liked being over powered I guess it tu.ned me on I run my hands down his back moaning.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 am

I pinned his arms down with my hands. I kissed his neck as i nibbled on his ear lobe,"Yes..." I said softly as I rammed into him, he made me wild for his gorgeous ass and face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 10:09 am

I moaned softly as he pinned my arms still whimpering slightly as he spoke hislips touching my neck feeling little in my position I kiss him deeply moaning.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:12 pm

My hips slapped against his ass as my balls hit his balls and dick,"Yes take my cock." I said groaning as i soon emptied my large load into his gorgeous ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 pm

I moaned as he emptied himself in to me I bit my lip looking up at him I ran my hands down his back kissing him softly I layed there still looking at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 pm

I flared my nostrils as I kissed him hard back. I was panting as I tried to slow my breathing,"How was that?" i asked smirking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

I smirked as he kissed me back hearing him pant "Great" I say running my hand down his chest slowly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:39 pm

I was sweaty so I don't know if that would feel good but oh well. I still had my hands on his hips, I kissed his eyes as I stepped back. I gave him my number and address. I got on my clothes still panting some

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I smiled sligtly still biting my lip as he gave me his number and address I smacked his ass softly as I got back up putting my clothes back on I kiss him softly before walking back on to tge beach on the way to my car.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

I got on my motor cycle and headed home. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waste as I got something to eat as I haven't eaten all day and needed something

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

I smirked grabbing my stuff before going to my car I got in driving home I throw my stuff on the couch deciding to take a shower I sigh stripping my clothes off getting in feeling the warm water hit my body I got out in the next few minutes drying myself off putting on some shorts deciding I was getting bored that I'd call they guy. I dial his number sitting there.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I had just sat down and I didn't want to get up as my phone rang. I sighed loudly and got up,"Yes?" I said waiting for the person to say what they wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Oh You sound irritated" I said smirking wanted to see him but just laid there on my bed. I sighed biting my lip waiting for him to speak.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:39 pm

"I had just sat down when you called." I said smiling as I laid my head down on my pillow,"What are you doing handsome?" I asked

(Do you want them to fall in love?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 9:27 pm

(Yeah, Sure)
I laughed softly smiling as I stared at the ceiling "Nothing, Just got out the shower You?"I say putting him on speaker laying next to my phone
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 pm

"Same, but am dreadfully tired from our romping." I said smiling. I stroked my dick imagining him

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 pm

I smirk slightly "Awh, Really Well why dont I come over if your not to tired" I say biting my lip I wanted to see him again I run my hand through my hair smiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next