Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart

2 posters

Go down

The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart  Empty The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 am

Amber~
i sat in the meadow with a broken heart I love jaden but does he love me I wanted to know I got up and went to the park he was having a concert there with justin my sister was coming with me she said she just wanted to see the concert but if you ask me I think she wanted to she justin I flipped my blone hair I haven't seen Jadin since we were in the rose garden I kissed him and that was it now I really want to know if that kiss ment something or not or if he really loves me like he said he did or if he that just ment were ok as friends I sat there on the park bench and watched them set up for the concert then there was jadin I frozed not knowing what to say.

(if you post here can u be jadin you don't have to)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart  Empty Re: The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 am

((Well,is jadin black or white,just asking.))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart  Empty Re: The love story with jaden is it love or is it a broken heart

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 am

he will smith's son and he's black
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 am

((Ok,and heyy are you gonna play Wolves are Demons Within?))

Jadin~
I set up for the concert,i turned my head and seen amber,i stared at her and then turned my attention to justin,"Hey,bro im gonna go say hi to Amber"i said,walking away and jogging over toward Amber,"HEy.Amber how are you"i said and kissed her check.
((And whats Amber look like))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 am

(yes i am and she has a bio in human bio's i think it's on page 1 or 2 check both)
Amber~
"hey jadin, good you?" i siad then blushed when he kissed me i looked at my sister walk over to justin "i came here to ask u something"?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Jadin~
I looked at her,"Good,and wat is it"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Amber~
"do you remember the last time we met and we kissed I wanted to know if that really ment something "?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Jadin~
I look at her "It meant i love you"i said and hugged her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Amber~
" i know i ment if we are gf and bf "i looked at my sister kiss justin "LOL"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 am

Jadin~
"Yes we are"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 am

Amber~
"cool" i got out my phone and txted my friend Sophia ,hey sophie i'm going out the jadin txt kelly and tell her I want the whole school to know this well aleast all the people in our class , i txted to Sophia then looked at jadin
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down