Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Not about how they look, or who they act....love them for who they are. (Wolf Love Story)

Go down

It's Not about how they look, or who they act....love them for who they are. (Wolf Love Story) Empty It's Not about how they look, or who they act....love them for who they are. (Wolf Love Story)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 am

Zen

Zen smiled, "Ohmm, Ohmmm." She chants she 'ohmms' softly as she waits to hear the 'ohmms' in return from her mate she hears, "You've been doing this for the past hour, Zen. Come on let's do something else." Her mate, Raven begged. She opened one eye to look at directly but not directly. "Like what?" Zen ask him opening two eyes and sitting up to look at him. "Um, play tag or something." He sugjested. I stand up walking past him. "Sorry, I would love to but, I have yoga class for pups in about an hour." Zen turned to sit down and smiled.

"What?! You know what I can't do this..." He says walking into the woods. "What why?" Zen understood clearly. No answer. Just sad and lonley eyes watching him head off into the forest. She sighed and got up to her feet walking to where she usually had yoga classes.

It's Not about how they look, or who they act....love them for who they are. (Wolf Love Story) White_wolf-1
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down