Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature) Empty Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I walekd through the streets heading to the beach as usual, just a normal day for me, there was news of a mad man going around killing people. I lay on the beach doing sketches before I drifted to sleep. waking up it was dark I grew alert, this was around the time that killer came around as well before I stood up. Ilooked to the dark ocean and then raised my gaze to the star filled sky. "so beautiful" I whispered. I had pale blue eyes that periced the shadows and dark brown hair with redish strands and blonde strands of hair mixed in. Wearing my usualpair of jeans and t-shirt I soon searched around eharing something...

I was grabebd and then blacked out before I awakened in an emepty room, on an old bed, the stoned walls looked strange before I awakened and looked around hearing soemone walk in I paniced "Where am I?" I asked them nervously
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature) Empty Re: Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"You are in my lovely home." i said letting my fingers go through her hair enjoying the softness
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature) Empty Re: Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 pm

I jerked away scared "Who are you?" I asked him moving his hand away from my long hair.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"You're new master." I said pinning her to the bed as i ripped at her jeans and pushed inside her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

I screamed at him desperatley "stop it" I shouted crying and tried ot claw at him to get him away "your not my master no one is" I winced when he pushed inside me trying to get away from him desperatly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

I grunted as she was so tight around my very large tool. I slammed in not caring if she bled between her legs as long as she brought me pleasure
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I whimpered in pain and tried to get him away as i felt blood trickling from between my legs crying "Stop it, please, just stop it" I whimpered and sobbed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

i soon released inside her, my seed gushing from her,"God you really are tight as I imagined." I said walking out of the room
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 pm

I whimpered and when he left i hugged my knees to my chest sobbing, wondeirng what on earth was going on, flicking through any news of him and jerked when i figured out who he was. When he did come back i asked him again "Who are you, answer?!" I shouted my eyes still red from crying.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"Spread those legs and I'll tell you." I said unzipping my pants
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm

I abcked up a little shaking ym head "no..." I said hugging my legs tightly to me scared compeltely
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:59 pm

I went to her and easily spread her legs and thrusted in,"Yes." I said gripping her wrists in my hands
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I whimpered "please, just stop it already, what did I ever do to you?" I whimpered and tried kicking my legs to try and catch him tugging on my wrists to try and free them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 pm

I used my magic to spread her legs wider and kept them on the bed. I thrusted savagely until I emptied inside her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:07 pm

I cried out in pain as he began thrusting savagely and looekd to him just wanting to know what was going on and why I was here "why am I here and who are you?" I whispered weakly once he had finished. my body ached a little and I just wanted to get away from him if I could. "what do you want from me, what did i ever do to you?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"I want you to spread those legs without me having to." I said growling at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 pm

I loked to him, that was never going to happen "NO, I want answers first" I said to him lenaing up nd biting his lip hard enough to make it bleed before i kicked him off and hugged my knees close to my chest againmy shirt the only thingcovering me up thanks to him ripping ym jeans.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 pm

I growled and used my magic to pin her completely against the bed making her unable to move anything. I got back on top of her and thrusted savagely making sure she bled for her punishment
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm

I screamed again and tried to get free reguardless of what was pinning me downa dn kept trying to struggle bleeding when eh thrusted so savagely into me. "Just stop it" I shouted in his ear
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 pm

"No." I yelled at her as i kept going
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 pm

"stop it" I shouted and headbutted him when he got close enough and panted a little my head aching now becuase of that but hopefully it'd be worth it and even bit at his lip once more hard to make it bleed again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

i slapped her so hard that her head snapped to the side,"You will go without food or water for two weeks." I said wipping blood from my lip as I walked out
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I winced as he slapped me and shouted afer him "Isn't this punishment enough" I shouted before he left and hugged my knees crying. that night I curled up in a ball under the thin blanketshivering as I tried to stay warm.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 pm

I used my magic to rip her shirt off as well for punishment
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:26 pm

I jerked as my shirt was ripped off and shivered even more udner the covers trying to sleep as best I could. Waking up at nearly every sound scared it was him again. Eventually falling into a deep sleep to escape this place I stayed curled up tightly hiding myself beneath the covers. Waking up I sat up pulling the blanket up to cover me. I looked around the dark room once more and whimpered a little standing up, I wrapped the blanket around me before I found some old candles and matches lighting one of the candles so there was a little more warmth I felt hungry nad thirsty but then remembered his words yesterday,I wasn't going to expect anything.
Looking up I heard the door and backed up isntantly hiding before he saw me breathing as quietly as I could. I could at least get out of the room if anything, hide for a bit and then get out of the house when he wasn't looking hiding under the bed quitely my heart racing liek amd scared of being found.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next