Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I went to sleep as well waking up when I was rested enough and stood up lighting another candle and foudn the sketch pad I had clearly dropped when I first came here finding something to draw with I did some sketches to pass time thinking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Glass, Broken Heart (reserved, mature)

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I walked past the open door as I walked past her room to get something
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I noticed the door was open and once he had walked past I suddenly had second thoughts... A thought came to mind as well, more questions adn if my parents even cared at all... I walked through the door adn blinked a little at the light and shook my head brushing hair back.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm

When she tried to go out she was knocked back into the room since I still had wards,"I still don't trust you." I said from down the hall
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

I winced and frowned sighing I just slammed the door and contined with my sketches from the beach where I was before.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I winced and frowned sighing I just slammed the door and contined with my sketches from the beach where I was before.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I didn't trust her not to leave my home
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 pm

I sighed getting board and just went to the bed laying on my front needing to think of something to do
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I had people bring in things she could do, I even let her have a sowing kit
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 pm

I rustled my hair this was geting confusing, I wasn't very keen on some of the things but ound use for the paints I was given and tested to see what kind they were and smiled before I rustled my hair. I sort of wondered why he hadn't come in for the whole day and I had a few more questions as well... I caught him when he was near enough "what's going on? your suddenly acting nice and i would like a shower since there isn't a bath or shower in the bathroom attatched to this room" I said to him.... just seeing if he'd let me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

I gripped her arm and took her to the bathroom for a shower as there wasn't any windows
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:31 pm

I jumped as he gripped my arm and looked to him still wanting an answer to my other question as well, I sighed and stripped down to have my shower turning the water on and checking the temperature with my hands first before slipping under the shaodwer glad to get the grim and dirt away.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I waited for her to come out as I wasn't wearing any shirt but you could see my boxers with my shorts, I had millions of scars on my chest and stomach
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm

tugging my clothes back on I walked out not entirely noticiing him at first before i jerked and looked to the scars jumping, I had never seen so many before and looked to him a little wanting to ask 2what happened?" I asked refering to all the scars.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

I brought her back to her room,"Doesn't matter." I said walking away
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm

I frwoned and gripped his wrist not letting him leave "no, I want answers.. so answer my question" I said stubbornly "and why have you suddenly become mroe gentle as well?" I asked not that i didn't prefere it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

"Fine I'll be rougher." I said gripping her wrist and putting it to her side and left
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

I winced "i was only asking, I don't want you to be rougher" I said jerking back feelign that shock when my hand touched the wards again and whimpered a little, later on when he did come into my room I still demanded answers from him wondeirng about his scars still so I kept asking, I would get an answer one way or another.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm

"Stop asking me!" I yelled and threw a glass at the wall getting mad before I left and didn't come back for almost a week letting someone else give her food
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:49 pm

"not until I get an answer" I shouted back at him. I ate the food I was given and drank the water asking them as often as i could to let me have a shower so I coudl stay clena at least. A week passed and I was still trying to figure out how to escape this place
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I soon stopped letting others give her food and let her starve for a while
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

I whined a bit and lay on my front nibbling at bits of food I had saved becoming a little weaker each day and sipped at any water I was given. laying on my front i had been two weeks now one of which I wasn't even fed. I opended my eyes hearing the door open and looked ot him not saying a word.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I put her food and water on the desk and left
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

I looked to the food going over to eat before i stopped him again "Why won't you answer any questions about your scars? I'm only curious" I said to him clearly not going to drop it until I got an honest answer, not having eaten yet I felt a little dizzy
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

I didn't answer and left to do business. I thrusted inside a girl I had brought here. I kissed her neck and breasts as she moaned and said my name loudly as I started to release
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next