Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:49 pm

I groaned,"You got my address." I told him as I was still in my towel,"The door is open and come up to the only bedroom on the second floor." I said

Back to top Go down

Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Never Ends (R/M) (Reserved hobbit)

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 9:56 pm

"Okay" I say deciding if I should put a shirt on or not I decide not to going outside getting in my car I drove over finding his house I park the car getting out. I sigh softly opening the door and walking upstairs to his bedroom. "Well, Hi" I say softly smirking.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I smiled as I pulled open my towel to show him how hard I was for him. I held it up, showing how long and thick I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 10:03 pm

I smile his hard on catching my eye I look down not able to take my eyes away. I walk over to him rubbing his dick feeling as if he could do whatever to me right now I smirk kissing him softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 am

I kissed him back as I groaned with him rubbing my cock,"Please suck baby." I said rubbing my dick against his body as I raised my hips smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

I smirk slightly getting on to my knees before putting the tip of his dick in my mouth going further nibbling on it.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 am

I jumped,"Be careful, I need that dick." I said smiling as I closed my eyes and putting my hands in his hair to control his head, so he knew how I liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 12, 2013 10:47 am

I smirked hearing his comment I follow his control gagging on it slightly I suck a little faster looking up at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

"Take that cock." I said groaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

I moaned softly sucking a little faster still nibbling at it softly I look back up at him taking it out my mouth I smirk slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:21 am

"Come here, I want a kiss." I said as I dragged him up and kissed him as I rubbed my cock against his and his stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 13, 2013 7:19 pm

I smirked biting his lip as we kissed I moaned softly rubbing his cock softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 am

"Do you want me to fuck you or do you want to fuck me?" I asked not really caring but was just asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2