Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is Out There (M-Reserved)

Go down

Love Is Out There (M-Reserved) Empty Love Is Out There (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 am

I walked to my next class in silence as I kept my sun glasses on that hid my unnatural eye color. I had one blue eye and one brown eye. I heard voices in my head like I could read minds, that's how I've lived this far in high school, knowing what the mean people were thinking and avoiding them at all costs. I moaned when I was preoccupied and let myself get smacked hard in the back of the head with a hard cover history book that was really thick. I fell to the ground on my hands and knee's, my books going every where. I growled as I looked up at them not caring if they saw my rare eye color. The looked at me and they were shocked, I got up and punched the girl as hard as I could muster up,"Don't do that again or so help me god you will regret it." I said growling it at her, my pupils dilating. I was a wolf/dog. I watched them as I picked up my stuff and put my sun glasses on. I hated it here but my parents wouldn't move, they refused to and assured me I'll be fine but one of these days I will run away, I had warned them that if they didn't move I'd move myself.

Last edited by hobbit on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Love Is Out There (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Love Is Out There (M-Reserved)

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

(what are you looking for plot and reply wise?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 pm

(The plot is she falls in love with this popular guy and what do you mean reply wise?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down