Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) Empty Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Bella
It was winter and it was hard to find prey that were large enough to feed/fill a sever foot tall wolf. I trotted through the snow, my webbed feet keeping me easily on top of the snow. I caught the scent of a moose and started to run, I spooked it and I had no choice but to go after it or I would starve again and I didn't have the option any longer to go without food as I was getting very weak. I soon did bring it down once it accidentally broke it's leg. I started to eat.

http://balaa.deviantart.com/art/White-Solitude-102374675

Back to top Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Striker

I smelled a fresh kill and followed the scent, soon coming across another wolf and a dead moose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 pm

I smelt the male and snarled as I stood over my food. "Leave." I said snarling and showing my teeth. I lunged and took his scruff and threw him away as best as I could. Blood coated my face and feet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Striker

"Hey! I'm not going to hurt you!" I exclaimed, falling heavily back into the snow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm

I had finished with some of the meat and soon ran off through the snow and soon trotted into my cave and got a drink of water from my underground lake. I soon laid down and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Striker

I sighed and ate some of the moose and wandered off, soon coming across a den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:04 pm

I heard something coming towards my den and went towards the entrance."Leave now or I'll kill you whatever you are." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Striker

I froze when I heard the female's voice, the one I had encountered earlier. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just heading to my den. It's about 10 to 15 feet away from here." I assured her, looking around for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 am

"Go away." I said curling in my small den as I put my long bushy tail over my face as it was going to be a cold one tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:57 am

Striker

I sighed and headed to my den and walked inside and curled up in the back, darkest corner.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 am

I got up and cautiously went over to his den,"Why all the way in the back?" I asked curious as I crept closer to him and sniffed him, making sure he wasn't dead. I sat down and waited for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Striker

I had already fallen asleep but my ears flicked when I heard her paws pitter-patter against the floor of my den. At her voice I lifted my head and watched her as she sniffed me. "It offers protection. If any wolves or dangerous creatures come in here I normally see them before they see me." I explained, getting up and sitting back on my haunches.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:26 am

"But wouldn't you get cornered though even if they don't see you first?" I asked cocking my head to the side and watching him. I smelled a wound and gently and slowly licked it, it healed with one swipe of my tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Striker

"Not exactly. I normally sneak up behind them and attack before they have a chance to spot me." I replied, watching as she licked a wound on herself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13 pm

"Oh okay." I said getting up and heading back to my den. I curled up into a separate part of my den where it was a tight fit but I was small enough to get in. So I was one hundred percent safe

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Striker

I watched her leave then I settled down again and drited off to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 pm

I went hunting and since I felt like being a nice neighbor I decided I'd catch him something as well to eat. I left it inside his den. I trotted back to mind and laid down with a single leg over my big buck of a deer. I was gnawing on a leg trying to get at the maro in it's leg

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Striker

I smelled fresh meat and opened my eyes and saw a rabbit laying near me. I got up and quickly tore into it, not thinking about where it might have come from.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 pm

I finished my kill quite content and in a good mood. I went to get a drink of water and clamped my tail between my legs as I was in heat. I wanted to mate but only with a male I liked and not just to mate and get it over with

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Striker

My head popped up as I smelled a female in heat, loosing all interest in my food. I got up and walked to the edge of my den, my dick twitching and barely coming out of its sheath. I looked around and spotted the source of the smell, the female I had met yesterday. She was at the river, which wasn't far from my den, getting a drink. I wanted to approach her but I wasn't sure if I should.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:44 pm

I knew he was there, I smiled. I fanned my scent to him, giving him the full force. I smirked and trotted off into my den but not into my usual sleeping courters since he couldn't get in there. I was ready to mate and I wanted pups but didn't know if I wanted to fall in love yet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Striker

My dick slide more out of its sheath when the full force of her smell hit me and I knew she was fanning it towards me. I followed her into her den and smiled at her. "Your scent is intoxicating." I told her as I started to lick and nibble my way down to her rump.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 pm

I pushed my rump more against his muzzle wanting him to mount me,"Good." I said moving my tail out of the way and nipping his shoulder getting impatient as I wanted to mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Striker

I took in her scent and groaned before I mounted her and let my dick slide all the way out of its sheath. I thrusted into her, groaning at the effort since my dick was very large and very long.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I ended up needing to lay down or I'd be taken off my feet with his thrusting. I moaned as I pushed my rump more onto his dick wanting him all the way inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next