Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm

(Should they get stuck or not?)

Striker

I let her lay down and continued to thrust into her, shoving my dick all the way into her. I still groaned with the effort but it was becoming slightly easier to thrust into her as she stretched to receive me. I gently nipped her ear as I started to thrust into her harder and faster.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:18 pm

(If you want)

I moaned and got even wetter for him. I normally never mated with a male but something about him intrigued me to no end. I didn't know what it was but I was thinking I'd try to figure that out but I'd keep him at an arms length so I didn't fall in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 pm

(So it's alright if I have them get stuck?)

Striker

I felt her get wetter and it became easier for me to thrust into her and I went harder and faster. I soon felt my dick start to swell and it again became hard for me to thrust into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 pm

(Sure, but what does it mean getting stuck?)

I pushed more into him causing him to get deeper as I was so needy. I growled some as I nipped his front legs and the underside of his muzzle. I wanted him to thrust and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 pm

(Well, the base of the male's dick swells to where he can;t pull it out of the female so they get 'stuck' and can stay like that for just a few minutes or even up to 30 minutes.)

Striker

I groaned as I felt her push back into me and my dick exploded and my seed spilled into her. I was starting to thrust my seed into her when my dick swelled up even more, holding my dick in place inside her, and I found I couldn't thrust into her as my seed continued to shoot into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

I moaned and felt him swell even more. I panted until my breathing went to normal. I licked his head and knew what the problem was,"Have you ever mated a female before me?" I asked since we were going to be stuck here for a while and hoping no other male came since we were stuck together

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Striker

I gently slipped off of her so I was standing beside her. My was dick still swollen inside her, though, so we stayed stuck together. "Yes, a few. Not many though. Although, I don't have a mate. The females I bred didn't want a mate or love. They just wanted pups. I guess they preferred to be loners." I replied, shrugging slightly as I tried to find a comfortable postion for both me and her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 pm

"Be careful." I said as I winced. I playfully nip his ears and rub my head against his butting his head with mine. I then put a paw on the top of his head playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Striker

I smiled then gently nip her back playfully, wincing a little when I tugged on my dick a little too hard. Then I licked her ear and nuzzled it before I gently pulled on the skin at the base of her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm

I tried to reach around and get him but he was out of my reach and I yelped and moved around when he pulled at the scruff of my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Striker

I immediatly let go of her and yelped as my dick got yanked painfully. It was still extremely swollen and the swelling hadn't gone down one bit and I found my seed was still pouring into her. "Be careful." I hissed with pain, feeling my dick throbbing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:27 pm

"Sorry." I said laying down and not moving. I felt him still releasing,"I don't know if we should mate any more since you might not up again." I said looking at him as best as I could

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Striker

I laid down too, kinda akwardly since one of my hind legs was laying across her rump. "Probably. But I'll stay with you, okay?" I replied, lifting my head to gently nuzzle and lick her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"Not fair I can't lick you." I said pouting some as I just lightly put my paw on his head as that was the only affection I could give him at the moment. I felt him loosening up some,"Your loosening up some." I said to him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Striker

I smiled at her and nuzzled her ear. I nodded at her comment, having noticed it too. "I noticed." I replied, trying to pull my dick out of her but it was still too swollen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 pm

"Do you think mating again will help?" I asked as I was getting even more slick just thinking about his dick thrusting inside me again. I felt his dick slowly start to slide out of me and it amazingly came out of my entrance. I got up and licked at his face before licking at his balls and tool. His seed slightly dripping from my entrance as I was horny. I fanned my heat scent that was still lingering at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Striker

"Yes, it might help." I replied. I mounted her again and wasted no time thrusting my dick into her. I knew we would probably end up getting stuck again but I didn't care, her scent was still too intoxicating.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:05 pm

I growled gently as I shoved myself against his dick,"Please." I said needing him. I felt myself falling for this wolf and I wanted everything he could offer me. Love. Loyalty. Pups. And Protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Striker

I moaned and thrusted hard and fast into her, my dick automatically starting to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:17 pm

I moaned. I shoved more into him and nipping at his legs wanting his seed even though deep down I knew I was already pregnant by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Striker

I groaned and felt my dick swell so much that I couldn't thrust into her anymore. Then my seed exploded into her but the swelling in my dick didn't go down. "I think I'm stuck again." I told her, resting my head across her shoulders as I just let my seed spill into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

I laughed,"Will that ever stop?" I asked turning my ears towards him. I laid down and could easily handle his weight. I put my nose to my stomach and licked my stomach lovingly as I soon fell asleep with my tail over my face since it was chilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Striker

I slipped off her and laid beside her. "Probably not." I replied, laying my head on my paws.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 pm

I licked his muzzle some as I laid down and put my head on his shoulder and looking out of the den.

(He should get aggressive with her, like he doesn't really want her)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 pm

(I don't know. He really isn't that type of wolf.)

Striker

I smiled at her and licked her neck before I laid my head back down on my paws.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next