Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I got up and headed for a drink of water but ended up not coming back to the den. I masked my scent and headed some where else to roam the woods. I ended up miscarrying the pups and was back in heat but masking the scent. I didn't want to fall in love or have pups as all ever happened what the pups dying

Back to top Go down

Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love's Legacy Goes On (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Striker

A few hours later I woke up and saw she was gone. I got up and headed back to my den and settled down into my corner, wondering where she had gone.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:18 pm

I about a hundred miles away from where he was and laid down in my new den and fell asleep wondering if I should find a male to mate me. I did just that the next day and about three weeks later I was pregnant again and I was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Striker

I was out hunting when I smelled a male in my territory. I growled and faced the direction from where the scent was coming from, demanding the male show himself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 pm

I smelt like a male since I had the last large males scent on me. I trotted out of the bushes and saw him. Two small pups following behind me about three months old

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Striker

My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened as I saw the female I had met about 4 months ago. "Is-is that really you?! Oh wow! Hi!" i greeted her, also catching sight of her pups.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

I gently pushed the pups toward their father,"Their yours." I said. My stomach sagging as I was going to have another litter soon. I sat down and watched the pups go after their father.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Striker

I smiled at the young pups and nuzzled them. "They're wonderful." I told her, lifting my head and looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 pm

I laughed,"Yes they are until they chew on your tail." I said showing him my tail where fur was missing slightly. I licked his face hoping he'd you could say take me back

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Striker

I laughed a little when I saw her tail. "Oh my. I guess I better keep them away from my tail." I replied, watching as the pups moved around behind me and I made sure to keep my tail out of their reach. Then I smiled when she licked my face and I licked her ear. "Would you like to come back with me?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:52 pm

i stood up,"Yes please." I said nuzzling his chest and butting my head to his shoulder. I nudged the pups to his den since he was still staying in his den but found a place for the pups to go in case there was danger where the enemy couldn't go

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Striker

I watched her, smiling happily. I finally had a family.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 pm

I licked his face and laid down,"But I am pregnant." I said staying quiet as I tensed up since I didn't know what he'd do knowing I was pregnant. I just hoped he wouldn't attack me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Striker

I sighed and laid down beside her. "That's nice. When will the pups be born?" I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm

"A month." I said as I moved away from him taking the pups with me. I could feel he was upset, a tear went down my cheek as I kept my back to him and put a tail over my face so he couldn't see my tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Striker

"Hey, I'm not upset. I'm just tired." I said, lifting my head to look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm

I just nodded,"Alright." I said as I soon fell asleep soon after and slept for the rest of the night

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Striker

I put my head back down on my paws and fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3