Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Lusa quickly ate the rest, and licked her paws afterwrds. "Just a kindess." She said, laying down. Her coat was dry, and the wet dog smell no longer remained. Lusa yawned, splaying out in the shade.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Find Any Badder Love? (Reserved For Harley's Rainbow)

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm

The male heard her reply and chuckled silently lying down besides her, putting his head gently on hers. "Ya tired?" he asked. He licked her head. "Night." Then, he turned over and soon closed his eyes falling asleep. His breathings became slow and soft like when he slept and he awaited for morning.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Lusa nodded, and fell into a peaceful sleep next to him. She didn't dream, but just lay in comfort beside him. Her coat kkept out the wind, but she was warm next to him.

The sun slowly rose, but Lusa remained asleep. Occasionally her leg would twitch in a dream, but besides that, she lay peacefully.

(what should we do to make it interesting?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

{Think...}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

9Any Ideas?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

(Akay. Just one..)

The male slowly rose up, hearing the soft footsteps. Two blurry to sense anything looked around. "Who's there...?" he asked drowisly. The footsteps grew louder and as his vision cleared, a dog replaced his vision, tense and growling. He was a doberman pincher defiently. He looked tough and had scars down his neck. "Woah...dude when's the last time you cleaned your fur?" Again, two sleepy-headed to notice. "Shut-up and give me the female." He demanded. Now Sika was wide awake. He tensed and looked at him eyes narrowed. "No..." he said. "Then I'll force her from you.." the male snapped and jumped at Sika.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Lusa watched the two, and she snarled as the pincher leapt. She intersected before they could clash. Her teeth dug into his shoulder, and a paw held him down the best she could. Her ears hung in her face, but it didn't stop her from glaring into the eyes of the dog. She couldn't hold him down for long, and she was soon over powered. Making a wise descision, she retreated behind Sika.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

The male looked more satisfied as she moved right behind him for a sense of protection. Turning from her, he looked at the dangerous male in front of him showing large dagger fangs and this time, he went for him, springing out with his powerful hind legs. He landed right on the male. With a snarl, he manged to scar down the back of the male. The male yelped with pain and a pain suddenly shot through his shoulder as fangs ripped down his shoulder.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Lusa bit at the rivals ears, spitting out the bits of flesh that came off in her mouth. Next, her teeth were driven into his leg, sticky blood flooding into her mouth. "Yuck!" she yelped, jumping back and spitting as much of it out as she pssibly could.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 am

Sika jumped back and jumped back onto the male's back bitting him hard in his spine. The male yelped and fell to the ground. He shook of Lusa, and ran out the ally before turning. "I'll be back and this time" -- he breathed -- "That female will be full with my pups." Turning around again he ran out the ally out of sight. Sika breathed heavily looking at Lusa.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 am

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the dumpster." Lusa smiled, ignoring the rather creepy remarks the rival said. "I suppose we should go." She said, licking Sika's wounds. "Some guys can be really stupid, huh?" She laughed.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Sika watched the male disappear. He took a glance at the chunk of meat which was missing from his shoulder. It bruned badly but he said nothing, just nuzzled Lusa. "I'm glad that I know how to kick butt." he laughed quietly. He leaned on her shoulder for support though. "I'm glad I met you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:53 pm

"I could of managed." She lied, smiling and continued to nurse the wound. "It wouldn't of happened if I hadn't of followed you." Lusa said, dropping a scrap of cloth in a puddle, and placed it on hs bak, letting the water run onto the wound.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Sika rolled his eyes and nodded, putting a paw on her head softly. "Yep, and if it wasn't for me talking to you, where else would I be?" he asked. But then another thought came to him, a bit more serious in his state of mind. "Why did you follow me?" It was a curious question in his head since the day he'd met her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 pm

"Er...." She said, glancing around nervously. "Decided to give you a snack after your run." Lusa lied, knocking the rag off. "Clean as I can get it." The dog said, inspecting it as close as she could. "We should go, so he has to go a little farther to find us next time."

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Sika nodded. "Right." he was kind of disappointed that she didn't come because she was intrested in him. He shook the disappointment off and nodded. "Your right we should go." he murmured before trotting towards the end of the ally, the sunshine hitting his fur. It was a beautiful day; but wasn't it everyday? He shook his head and started to walk.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Lusa gazed after him, but shook it off and trotted after him. She licked an occasinal gnat out of the wound, wincing at the metalic taste of blood. Lusa couldn't help but smile when he wasn't looking. She wasn't love struck, but the butterflies in her stomach usually started flying when he talked to her.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Sika looked around. He looked back at Lusa and looked back to look at buildings and such. "What to do now, Lusa?" he asked curiously. He waited and looked around, tounge out.

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Lusa licked his cheek, shrugging. "Don't know, what do you wanna do?" A flirty tone etched in her voice. Sh gritted her teeth, killing the tone and putting in her normal one.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Sika shrugged as well, sighing quietly. "I don't know what more could a dog do?" He asked and looked over to her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

"Well, I'll let you choose." She said, licking her paws.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2