Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Days [ Harley & Wild ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3 Days [ Harley & Wild ] Empty 3 Days [ Harley & Wild ]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Svea groaned slightly as she shifted from her spirit form, sneezing as she hit the ground, throwing up a pile of dust. She snarled and turned, sniffing her rump. Of course. The Star Spirits had left her in heat, just in case. Svea growled and began walking, getting used to using her legs again after almost a month of flying and soaring around in the skies. She shook herself off and slowly allowed her senses to return to her. She had 72 hours -- 3 days -- to find true love, or she'd be condemned to being a living constellation for the rest of eternity. Svea grimaced slightly and pinned her tail to her rump. She didn't plan on getting forced -- which she had come close to numerous times before. But this was it. These were her last three days as a wolf unless she found her true love -- her soul mate. Svea let out a long mating howl, hoping a fitting brute would chance upon her and come her way. Svea then laid down and began to lick her white-ish fur, grooming herself for presentation readiness for when the first male showed up.

Back to top Go down

3 Days [ Harley & Wild ] Empty Re: 3 Days [ Harley & Wild ]

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Radar gave a brutal smile down at the full grown brute. "This is my territory." A menacing edge to his voice. "I didn't mean to!" The intruder pleaded. "Then why did you attack me? Hmm, Little one?" Radar asked, voice drifting into the victims ears like velvet. "Go to hell!" The other brute howled as Radar's blood stained teeth sunk into his wind pipe. Radar crushed the pipe part way, not enough to kill the invader instantly, but just enough to let him suffer.

He circled, deep chuckles torturing the the agonized brute. "Where do you think I'm from?" Radar barked suddenly, pouncing and ripping into the muscled shoulder. The wolf could make no sound as he gasped for air. Feeling no sympathy or pity, Radar simply slammed his own muscular shoulder into the others chest, knocking all the breath out of his broad chest. "I'll give you this." There was a crack, and the other wolf's head was seperated from his bloody body.

The howl shoved him backwards into the pool of blood gathering next to the dead wolf. "W-what?" He spluttered, the feminine howl softening his heart a bit. He searched his memories, remembering nothing about the female type. Sure, he had plenty of time to find a girl, but not like this.

His own deep howl slithered from his throat, erupting into the chilly air as winding their way to her. He quickly bathed in the stream, small minnows pulling at his bloody fur. adar let out another howl, hoping another male had not already arrived.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

(I'm going to town, so wait up for me!)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Svea pricked her ears up as she heard the call of another wolf -- obviously male. She remained quiet for a minute, seeing what tidbits she could deduct about the wolf from hsi call. He seemed to be of fair size and of almost uncanny strength. Svea shivered slightly and wondered what kind of horrible things a brute like that could do. She heard his call again, and it seemed softer and more gentle than the first one. Finally, Svea gained the courage to send out her location to him, and she howled loudly once more, allowing her honey-sweet howl to be carried further by the slight breeze. Svea kneeded the ground in front of her and nervously awaited the wolf's return. For being technically dead, she was quite a nervous fae. Brutes scared her, ever since she had been killed by her old mate. Svea shivered slightly as she let her thoughts revolve around him for the moment, then shook her head and let out one last call, affirming her location to any prowling brutes that may have been nearby, hoping not to have to deal with the brute that was obviously on his way. The prospect scared her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

(Ok I have not read all this yet so I'll get bizzy on that but for now can you guys look at what I posted? On are bio page? I know I sort of flipped out and over reacted but for some resin I'm hipper right now. :) I think I'm going to go have a fudge bar! :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

From the dissent I listened to howls and slowly walked to the sound of a female. My powerful limes carried me across the land in a fast but silent way. By the sound of the males howl he was smaller then me and possible younger. I stalked through the woods ears perked and blood dripping from my maw, for I had just finished off a moose.

I then spot here and walk slower. My feet pound in the ground, it sound like this, *Thud* *Thud* *Thud*. I then stop and clean the blood off me and walk to her stopping in front of her.

I looked down at her rather small frame, my necked arched just so I could see her. At this moment I was in my land demon form. I switch fast to a regular wolf. I mad it look as if her eyes were messing up.

After awhile of towering above her I spoke, "Hello miss, fine night eh? My name would be Jake...yours?" He soften his voice as he spoke till it was in a kind manly voice. His eyes were soft and he did not look harshly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Svea whimpers slightly and she cowers as she heards the pounding of footsteps. She looks up to see a large...very large brute -- very muscular. Svea prayed silently to the Star Spirits he wouldn't try to harm her. She gave a weak smile and wondered if he'd changed in any way. She wasn't a regular fae, and he didn't seem to recognize that yet. Svea stood up, trying to hide the shaking, and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm Svea..." she murmured and looked him over again, fear creeping into her heart. "Lovely... night... Yes.... so..." she stuttered warily. "You... you heard my... my call?" Svea backed up a bit, tail pinned to her rump just in case the brute decided to do something stupid. He could probably sit on her and squeeze the life from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

He watched her, listing and watching. She shaked with fear."Please Don't be afraid of me." He said giving a hurt look, forcing one tear to fall and turning his head from her, acting as if he was ashamed of him self. He let out a small whine then looked at her aging. His soft eyes looking in her frightened eyes. Inside he was laughing at himself. "W-why would I hurt such a beautiful fea?" He asked talking gently then sitting so he did not seem so big to her. He smiled and winked at her. "I love your name. It's beautiful." He spoke kindly and his voice was nothing like a forcer.

*Sorry brain dead.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm

(Hey hey before you reply notice, I have token over the wolf haven lands! My user name is one every one of there last post! Lol! Smile Cool eh? Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Radar neared, but he heard another male's voice. His heavy paw steps were silenced as he brushed through the trees. "I called dibs." He whispered, launching out of the bushes and rolling with the other male for a minute before pinning him and snarling. "Are you deaf? I howled, she replied, you have no right to barge in!" Blood from his last vitim dripped onto Jake. "Is he bothering you?" His soft voice apologetic as he stepped off. "I-i'm sorry, its just.... to me the time I have eft isn't much."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm

He chuckled and in a flash flipped over before the male was even off him, "Let the lady chose and get to know us 1st. Two days sounds good." He said getting off the tiny brute and sitting down. Neck protected. His tail wagged in a way saying. I mean no harm and I'm friendly. To the female but he was way different then that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Radar was only shorter than Jake by a ear, and it made him mad. "Fine." He snarled, lashing a paw out and 3 red lines appearing across Jake's snout. "I'm Radar." He said to Svea. "I was the one you howled to? Sorry I couldn't be here sooner, I had to... take care of.... a little intruder." He hated to seem like a killer, but he wasn't going to lie to her. "Erm, but he didn't suffer to much." His tail snapped between his legs, feeling like a complete fool.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Svea growled when the two males started to bicker, and she eyed the smaller brute warily. "I'm Svea..." she murmured and sat down, holding her head up regally. She stiffened when she heard Jake say '2 days,' as she remembered her own time limit. "I only have three." she whispered, but not loud enough for the brutes to hear her. "Well..." Svea wagged her tail gently, and watched Jake cautiously, before turning to the new brute who had blood dripping from his maw. It rather horrified her. She had never been one for killing... Her stomach growled loudly and her eyes widened and she laughed nervously. "Sorry.. but if you hadn't eaten for almost a month, you'd be hungry too, right?" Svea let it slip, and she immediately bit her tongue, wincing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Radar darted off, comi g back about 10 minutes later with a old buck in his jaws. "He was old." He said, dropping it by her feet. "Beautiful name by the way." He said, wincing. Blue and orange fur shone in the sun, his whole vibe reeking of murder. "I'm not going to lie to you Svea, I kill other wolves for the joy. Choose him if you like, but he may be hiding things from you. At least I told you. I have nerve killed a fae though, and you are the second fae, besides my mother that I have ever met."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Svea watched him dart off and was about to make conversation (although it would've been incredibly awkward) with Jake, when Radar returned. Svea smiled and began to eat it, quietly ripping the rough hide of the stomach. "Thanks," she lifted her head a murmured, swallowing a bite. Svea's eyes widened when she heard what he had to say, and she stepped back from the prey a bit, feeling sick to her stomach. He'd never killed a fae? And he expected that excuse to make it better? Svea shivered slightly and tried to ignore it, nodding at his last comment. Jake did seem rather....shady. He obviously had his secrets, and only time would tell if he was willing to reveal them. Swallowing hard, Svea lowered her head back to the prey and forced herself to eat it, although her stomach was churning at the thought of wolves killing each other for the pure 'joy' of it. What was joyous about taking another one's life? Svea shifted positions uncomfortably and accidentally released a heat scent, but she didn't notice it, her muzzle burried in the scent of fresh meat once more, her stomach becoming filled with each bite of juicy meat she took, the blood staining her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

(Ok guys I have other topics and your going to fast for me to keep up.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm

[ aww!!!!!! i'm sorry... DDD: do you still wanna be a pup if she has a litter....? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

He noticed her disgusted look. "Bt I was taught that way, I can't help it." Radar sighed, ignoring her scent. "But there was only one badder than me, he killed everything for joy. He taught me only to kill wolves for passion, but not other animals. He was Zeus. They called him a demon, I called him a saviour. My mother chased me from my siblings, and Zeus saved me. I was dfferent, and he accepted me. But I would change to win your favor."

(Thunder, Wild, Me, Thunder, Wild me, post system maybe?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:44 pm

[ umm, yeah. that works. :D what do you think, wild? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:49 pm

(Thunder~Yea
Harley~Ok just tell me what's going on, I'm being lazy sorry...but I'm hipper! Lol! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

[ all right, wild. You go first. Radar & Svea were just talking, really. he brought her some food, too. anything you wanna add, harley? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Radar told Svea about his pat, that the demon wolf who had taugh thim was named Zeus. The one wilds wolf was involved with.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

He heard him say the name, "Zues." His head whipped around and stared at him, "That would be some one I know from the past.....I don't remember what are relationship was but I think it was friends but I don't remember anything about him to well. I don't really remember my past at all." He said in a confusing way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

"Zeus was a solitary demon. You must be speaking of another wolf. I was one of the few he was friendly to, and the only one he apprenticed." Radar said, and couldn't imangine this mutt ever being looked at by his mentor. The wind shuffled through Radar's unique coat, blue eyes glowing with slivers of red. "If he was friends with you, you would not be alive. If his friends made one wrong move," He made a slicing sound, "And you have stepped out of place many times with Svea."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 am

He thought really really hard, "Damon dad, Zenna mom, Demon brother, Zeus, Zeus, Zeus something." He mumbled while walking in a circle then talked really fast no one probably understood him, "Thjdpfjsdpodfndiognidfnfngoingfonv! Nfoghgihgifgh!!!" was related to me some way but I excepted his clutches as a pup and my mom died when my dad killed her and raised me, Zeus tired killing me but dad and him fought they both got hurt and my arch emery was Zeus's [color=darkred]apprentice! Which means were emaneis.]

(Ok um I'm brain dead and having a hard time making him a bad guy even worse then Radar and stuff so....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum