Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Days [ Harley & Wild ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Days [ Harley & Wild ] - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Days [ Harley & Wild ]

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 am

Radar growled, a deep laugh at Jake's reactions. "Seeing you're not going to pay attention to Svea, then I will." He looked ver at her, and seemed to deflate. "Er... Um...." He lickd a falling a drop of blood, but flinched as he did. He stepped near her, head down to see if she would accept it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Svea was unintent to listen to the two bicker, but she would be patient. Svea only had a limited amount of time, and she had to try her hardest to get one of them to fall in love with her. But it had to be true. She growled angrily just as Radar licked a drop of falling blood, and Svea sighed. She guessed she was stuck with one of them, and it might as well be the one that was paying her the slightest amount of attention. Svea yawned slightly and shrugged, silently noting that he was awaiting her acceptance....but why? Svea nodded tentatively, unsure of what action he was awaiting, then quickly changed the subject as not to make a fool of herself. "Um..." Svea smiled weakly and looked at Radar. "Well... thanks for the food, again..." she said, her mind racing desperately to try and find something that the two of them could talk about without the conversation being stiff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 pm

He gently sniffed her shoulder, ears back in nervousness. "It is the least I can do. I don't want to seem like a big scary murderer and frighten a fae like yourself off and leave you with him." He whined, stepping back and sitting down. "I'm just not sure how to do this."

We start the cycle now.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm

(I'm droping out till the pups come if they do.)

Jake-
I fell over so called dead then a beast came and pulled me down into hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:59 pm

[ D: umm... all right. ]

Svea smiled slightly and chuckled. "Well, honestly, I don't have forever to get it right...." Svea sighed slightly and lowered her head, staring at her paws. She stared at her paws for a few minutes before looking up and giving him a nervous smile, then sighed again. "I... i would tell you, but I'm not supposed to." Svea scratched the dirt a bit and watched in horror as Jake was dragged down to hell, and after that, was bit stunned. Svea blinked a few moments and then turned back to Radar, touching noses with him lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am

"I knew there was something about him!" He whispered, looking at her shocked expressions. "Well, you can tell me. I'll tell you something I don't want to." Radar said, savoring her touch. His mind was seized by an unknown force, making him step back and growl. "Get out of my head!" He snapped at the air, eyes shut. Just ask... We will take you down here and you can be away from the evil of this earth.. (I'm braindead) "Never!" He growled, sighing in relief as his mind was released. "I hate it when he does that." Radar whined, hating the head ache that gave him. "TO me, 1 hundred years is nothing. That is all I have to find some one like you and get my real name back. They want me to go down where Jake did, they don't want me to fall in love."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Svea whined and backed up, looking at him seemingly fight himself. Svea sighed when she heard he had 100 years. There was no chance they'd fall for each other in 3 days. Svea growled slightly and looked him over. At least they were in the same situation. Svea would force herself to love him if she had to. "I only have three days," she murmured, slightly hoping he wouldn't hear. "I have to fall in love in that time, but it has to be real." Svea grumbled. "Otherwise I become a living constellation." Svea looked up at the stars, through the trees.

[ sorry so short, my nails are wet lol ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

"3 days. 3 days. 3 days." He repeated, pacing. "You're to pretty to become a simple constellation that no one even notices." He snarled at the sky, standing on his back legs. Radar dropped, eyes glowing. He looked at her, and gently put his neck around the back of her's. "Just hold still." He said, memorizing her scent. With a sigh, he stepped back. "I would love to help, but I get the feeling you're afraid of me." Radar said, looking at her. "I seem scary, that I know. Jake was a demon, I am only a killer. I can stop, but it is in his nature."

lol so brain dead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

[ it's okay ]

Svea smiled slightly and watched him with a mixture of curiosity and hesitation. Would he really be the one for her? She smiled quietly when she felt his fur against hers, and she turned her head to look at him when he pulled away. She almost only had two days left. Svea nodded at his comment. "I'd love you to help me..." Svea said quietly. "But I've just been tentative... It may be hard to believe, but.... technically I'm dead." Svea dropped her gaze, her heart sinking greatly.

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Radar looked at her, eyes soft. "Well, I don't care." He said, tail relaxing. "Svea, how fast can you run an how far?" He asked, lacing his head under her stomach and shifting her onto his back. "Trust me?" He asked, waiting for her to get comfortable. "YOu have to trust me." He said, starting off at a slow walk. He tried hard to remember his real name, and real form. "Zues told me I was a handsome mortal wolf."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Svea looked up, her heart lifting. "Really?" she breathed, a smile crosisng her lips. Was he being serious? Honestly? It didn't bug him? Svea yelped quietly when he picked her up and she adjusted herself on his back and rested her head on his shoulders as best as she could. "I.... I trust you." She muttered, then whined when he started moving, but quickly adjusted to it. Svea took in a deep breath and tilted her head slightly. "You're going by a different time now?"

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 pm

He looked at her with question. "What?" He asked, starting into a full force run. If Svea had said anything else, Radar had not heard it.

They were there within the hour, and Radar held a slight pant. They were in a huge clearing, an old den in the middle. He hadn't meant to stop here, he just did. The memory of this place made him snarl, and he lurched into a run again, using the den as a spring board. Radar ran on, ignoring the light weight on his back. He stopped at a lake, panting. He slid into the water, leavng her floating there. Radar opened his eyes under the water, the cold water soothing him. He came back up, coughing as he lay in the mud, still snarling. "Why did I take that direction?"

I can;t type that well when I am hungry. I'm just to lazy to get up and get something
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Svea stared at the nice little den, and said, "Wait!" But he had moved off before she ahd time to ask him about the place. Something told her he didn't like it very much. It took a while more before he released her in a lake, and she then realized how badly her stomach ached. She swam to the shore, and saw him snarling in a pile of mud. She tenatively walked over to him and licked his cheek, cleaning the mud off of his face. "What's wrong...?" She asked quietly, stepping back. Svea didn't want to push it, but she had to know.

[ it's kk ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

"That was the den where I got the this scar!' He said, gently pushing the fur off his leg to reveal a foot long scar. "My mother chased me, but not without wounding me." He said, standing and grooming her back a bit .He swam a little more, clearing his coat from the mud. "Zeus saved me." Radar inhaled the wonderful pine smelling air. "You should rest. If we only have 3 days, it will be bonding time."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Svea flinched slightly as her snarled, and she backed up, her tongue licking over her maw for a moment before she glanced down at her feet. She barely lifted her eyes to look at the scar, and sighed. "I'm sorry she did that..." Svea whispered. In return, she groomed his back, nibbling slightly at matted patches of fur. Svea mumbled and swam out of the water, shaking her coat off and making herself comfortable underneath a pine tree, where slight slivers of sunrays kept her warm. She had an overwhelming feeling that Radar was just doing this to get her to fall in love with him, so they'd both be saved. Svea whined, although it was unintentional, and wrapped her tail against herself and sighed, closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

He curled up next to her, licking her ears gently. "I'll keep watch when you fall asleep." He said, nuzzling her silky white fur. "You smell like a mint leaf." He laughed, scratching his ear with a back leg. He couldn't help but get the feeling that she was doing this to save herself, since she had 3 days left. It never occured to him that she thought the same. "Even though you would make a pretty constellation, you make a prettier wolf."

Sooooooooo hungry
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

(Then why don't you get something to eat! Get your lazy butt up and get something! Lol, hey guys. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am

[ thanks for the comment >__< ]

Svea smiled when she felt his body against hers, and she made a slight 'purring' noise, although she didn't recognize it. She curled in closer to him and then heard him talk about her scent. She chuckled slightly and opened her mouth barely to reply, "And that's a good thing, I suppose?" Svea let another smile cross her lips. Was he complimenting her to get her to actually fall in love? In her predicament it would take a lot more work to fall in love, considering she only had three days, and he had a hundred years. Svea grimaced at her predicament and then ignored it, listening to his next compliment. She wasn't very good at handing out compliments, so instead, she opened her eyes and turned her head, licking his nose in a caring way. She felt her cheeks blush and twinge a slight pink. "Stop it with the flattery," she giggled, and laid back down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Should it be morning? I am brain dead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm