Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Maya

"Alright. I think I'll get up. I feel okay now." I replied, sitting up. I held Rose gently against my chest as I shifted position to climb out of the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 pm

I looked at her and nodded when she began to it up and I help her a bit then looked at her "When do you think she will need to feed?" I looked down at rose the same time I said that then looked back to maya while I helped her to stand up.

(sorry it's not my best i'm trying to type a story up on wattpad.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

(It's fine.)

Maya

"I'm not sure. Probably soon." I replied, standing beside him. I looked down at Rose, smiling as she gave a little cooing noise.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 am

I smiled back to her then looked down at Rose the same time she did when she made a noise and smiled a bit more. I looked back up to Maya and smiled abit then head for the door of the bedroom and looked at her waiting for her to follow me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Maya

I smiled at him then followed him out of the bedroom, holding Rose gently against my chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14