Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:59 pm

I watched as she gripped the covers from the pain and gave a soft growl as I walked to the end of the bed to see if the baby was coming yet. When I didn't see the head of the baby yet I walk to her side and stroked the side of her face and arms trying to calm her a bit "Push when you feel you need to."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Maya

I nodded then I screamed, pain roaring through my body. Then I started to push, groaning with pain in the process.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:22 pm

I put my lips on her forehead after I heard her scream before pulling them away as I stared out in space.

A young woman about the age of 22-23 years sat up screaming while two others tried to keep her calm, one other woman was encouraging to keep on while she stayed at the end of the bed. The auburn colored hair of the young woman was strewn everywhere as she relaxed again on the pillow before letting another scream rip through the room, but this time it was soon joind by the crying of a new babe as it was cleaned and bundled to keep warm in the cabin.

William snapped back to right before he stood up to check for sight of the babe only seeing part of the head show "Maya I can see its head, juwt keep pushing."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Maya

I screamed again, not noticing when he started to stare off into space, too occupied with the pain centered in my belly. I nodded at his comment then pushed again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 pm

When she pushed again I was able to grab ahold of the babe then looked back to Maya "One more push and you'll be done." I gave a soft growl/sigh knowing we would have trouble in the future with the new babe and other vampires.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Maya

I nodded and gave one last, big push and then my body relaxed and I leaned my head back against the pillows, breathing hard and fast.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm

When she pushed the final time I held the babe for a moment while she relax and began to work with it until it began to cry loudly. I gave a sigh of relief before going to get a towel and cleaning it then wrapping it up in the towel. I walked back to Mayas side and sat on the bed before holding the babe out to her "Would you like to hold rose now or wait?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Maya

I looked up at him when he came and sat down beside me. "Now please." I replied, holding out my arms to take Rose from him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm

I smiled and handed her over to Maya and watched them for a moment "You do know she is a few of the rare purebloods that are living right?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Maya

"Purebloods?" I replied, a little confused. I cradled Rose against me, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

"A pureblood is when a vampire is born of two vampire parents, it is very rare because they normally die during pregnancy." I leanrd over and kissed her forehead then looked at rose "They are also seen as royalty."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Maya

"Ohhhhh. Okay." I replied. Then I looked down at Rose and smiled.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 pm

"They age 5 years every birthday, if thats correct on what I have seen and have been told." I somehow managed to be propped up beside Maya and had one arm wrapped around her shoulders while the other one was held under her arms.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 pm

(YAY! You're on!)

Maya

"So she won't be a little girl for long. That's kinda depressing." I replied, leaning against him a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:43 pm

"She won't, but she will be faster, stronger, smarter and more beautiful than normal vampires. If you have seen a pireblood before you would understand what I was saying, their looked are more of an angelic look than anything." I smiled lightly trying to make her happy about the though.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Maya

"You're a Pureblood, aren't you?" I asked, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I gave a shrug when she asked is I was a pureblood "Im not sure if I am or not, I can't recall my childhood if I could then I could tell you. Also like I said i have had another family but the woman was human and I beleive the boy was too."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Maya

"Well, you changed me into a vampire and only Purebloods have the power to do that." I pointed out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:07 pm

"Then that could explain why I remember having the other family and the battle. that could also explain why didn't die during the battle." I looked at her and smiled warmly before looking at Rose "That is also why she was able to be born."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Maya

"Yes. I agree." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:43 pm

(I don't know what to reply or how to reply to this, I really want to get it going again but I;m going to have to hav more to work with.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 pm

(Alright. I'll add on to my post to try to give you more to work with.)

Maya

"Yes. I agree." I replied. Then I looked down at Rose for a moment then looked back up at him. "Although, what I don't understand is how you could forget your childhood. How you could forget me." I said. My last comment was said quietly as I remembered the time I had thought he was dead.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 pm

(again sorry about that and thankyou.)

I looked at her and sighed before looking away from her when her voice slowly quieted "I'm not sure why or even how I could forget, you don't know how long I've wished I could remember so I could know who I am and how things happened." I gave another sigh again then looked back to her and Rose "Hopefully one of these days I will remember."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:32 am

(It's fine. You're welcome.)

Maya

I frowned slightly at him then reached my hand out and gently stroked his cheek. "I'm sure you'll remember. You've already started to. We just have to keep finding things to jog your memory." I said. Then I leaned forward and gently kissed him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:35 pm

I gave a soft smiled to her and kissed her back "I'm I will to, but my memory might not come back when I need it though." I looked at Rose then back to Maya "When you need to feed tell me, i'm going to back porch if you need me."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next