Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Maya

"Alright. But I'm not going to feed from the deer. We've already taken one from their herd." I said. Then I scented a bear and took off after it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 8:17 pm

I nodded to her then took off behind her following her until the bear got in veiw i looked at her for a moment "Do you need help taking it down?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Maya

I shook my head and jumped on the bear, quickly taking it down. I sunk my fangs into its neck and drank deeply.

(I have to go. Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 pm

(>.< so so so so so so sooo sorry.)

As we neared the bear i fell back and stayed in the trees and watched as she took the bear down and began to feed off of it. I walked out to her and watched her for a moment then sighed slightly, i was still trying to figure out how she could be pregnant. I mean A vampire is dead , right? i stood there for a long moment in my own thoughts.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Maya

I soon lifted my head and looked at William.

(Mind is blank.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm

(You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

(Sorry, could you post a bit more.)

I snapped myself out of it and looked at Maya when she looked at me "Are you ready to go?" I looked to the now dead bear then back to her before walking to her waiting for her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

(It's alright. Okay.)

Maya

"Yeah." I replied, getting up. But I had caught a distant look in his eyes and it worried me. When I caught up to him I slipped my hand in his and bumped my shoulder against his and asked, "What were you thinking about while I was feeding?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

(You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

When I felt her slip her hand into mine I looked at her and listened to her question "It was nothing, just something stupid." I gave a small sigh and looked around a bit then back to her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Maya

"Okay." I replied, not quite believing him. I squeezed his hand gently and smiled at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 pm

I smiled back at her when she squeezed my hand as we walked "How could you be pregnant?"

(that sucked)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Maya

"I don't know. I know how it happened but not why." I replied, smiling at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I smiled back at her and continued to walk with her "I know how it happened also, but I just don't understand how you would be able to conceive."

(I think we should skip to a day or two before the baby is born??)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 pm

(Sure.)

Maya

"I don't know. It's confusing me too." I replied, looking up at him.

(I have to get off soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 am

Only two weeks after Maya became pregnant she had the belly of a pregnant human in her ninth month. She had to keep feeding non-stop to make sure that the baby would be able to grow and survive until it was time fornher to have it.

"Maya you need to feed, you only have a day or two left." I stood up and walked over to her before kissing her forehead gently "If nothing else feed from me for right now."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Maya

I nodded up at him from where I was stretched out on the couch. "Alright." I replied, resting my hand on my swelling belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:43 pm

I gave a small smile at her before lifting my own wrist to my mouth as my fangs dug into it, when I pulled my wrist away I put it near Maya so she could feed.

(im blank right no)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Maya

I latched ny mouth onto his wrist and began drinking his blood, almost moaning at how good it tasted.

(Same here.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:08 pm

(so id the baby going to be a boy or girl? and what name? I think baby needs to come in next post)

I gave a small grunt when I felt her latch her mouth onto my wrist as she began to drink "You know we still haven't picked out any names yet if it is a boy or girl. since your due here in a day or so I thinkvwe might want to run through names."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:26 pm

(Okay. Is a girl alright with you?)

Maya

I let go of his wrist and looked up at him alright. I like Rose for a girl." I replied. Then I felt a sharp pain in my belly and I winced and clutched my belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:15 pm

(a girl is fine with me. I like that name.)

My wrist healed shortly after she fed and I smiled at her when I heard the name of the baby "The name sounds wonderful." I watched as she clutched her belly and winced a bit, I bent down and moved a lose stand of hair off of her forehead and kissed it softly ""You'll be fine."

(you wanna skip the scene or go with it?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:20 pm

(I don't care. What do you think? I wouldn't mind just going with it.)

Maya

"Oh Goddess." I said when an intense pain hit my belly. I whimpered and grabbed his hand. "Can you take me to our bed?" I asked, a whimper escaping my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:31 pm

(Its fine with me I haven't done a vampire birth yet so this should be interesting.)

I looked at her and nodded when she ask me to take her to the bed. I carefully slid my arms under her legs and under her shoulders and gently picked her up and carried her to the room. When I got to the room and gently sat her on the bed and put some pillows behind her back for her.

(he's going to have a flashback soon.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Maya

I groaned in pain and had the overwhelming if he to push. "Owwwwwww..." I moaned, gripping the covers on the bed.

(Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next