Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:47 pm

(It's okay. Guess what?)

Maya

Maya nodded then followed him upstairs and grabbed her black dress and slipped it over her head. Then she grabbed her black 1 inch high heeled shoes and slipped them on.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 pm

(Ok and what?)

William saw her put her dress on then the high heels and raised his eye brow a little "Did you wear those when we first went back there?" If she did he hadn't been paying attention.

(My brain is dead sorry. And are we still going through with her having a vamp baby?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 pm

(I'm reading Vampire Knight!)

Maya

"Yes." Maya replied, giggling a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm

(Lol I love that anime book and I swear I'm obsessed with kaneme and zero. But more of kaneme.)

"Ok then." He looked at her and smiled before walking back downstairs to his hack porch waiting for her to come down. He still had the thirst for human blood but animal blood could suit him for a while.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 pm

(I know! Kaname and Zero are SOOOO HOT! Oh, and yes to the vamp baby thing.)

Maya

Maya followed him to the porch and stopped beside William. Then she turned to him and asked, "You ready?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 pm

(Lol have you seen the movie version yet? And ya how kaname is a pureblood that's what I ment for William to be he just doesn't know it yet. Thats why he was able to change your charrie into a vamp.)

William nodded his head "Yes and you?" He smiled to her then looked out in the woods and looked around before heading towards the field again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:50 pm

(Yah. When I started reading it I understood what you meant with the pureblood thing. And no, I haven't seen the movie yet.)

Maya

"Yes. Let's go!" Maya replied. Then she darted forward, heading for the forest. She had just caught the scent of a bear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

(I have to go eat. Be back in a bit!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:05 pm

(You'll love the movie, you can find it on YouTube and also you'll fall in love with kaneme and zero in the movie.)

When she darted he went after her then caught the scent she was tracking "A bear? I've never seen bears around here." He kept following beside her and glanced around a bit seeing if her could see something else before they got to the bear.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 pm

(Back! I am sure I will.)

Maya

Maya was so focused on the scent of the bear she was not aware of William coming up to her and talking to her. Soon she caught sight of the bear and kicked her speed up to vampric speed, bursting out of the forest into a clearing where the bear was. She lunged for its neck, her fangs bared and ready to sink into its neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 pm

William looked at her and could tell she was to focused in to pay attention to anything around her. He ran beside her but when they got to the clearing he went on the other side of the bear before attacking it trying to distract it from Maya so I f she wanted to she could make the kill.

(I have a strange idea.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 am

(What is it?)

Maya

Maya saw Will distract the bear right before she landed on the bear. She sunk her fangs into its neck and started to drink. It roared angrily and tried to throw her off. Soon she had it down on the ground and was bent over its neck drinking steadily. When she had had her fill she removed her fangs from its, stood up, and backed away. "You can feed from it if you want too. There's plenty of blood left." she said to William.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:31 pm

(I was thinking maybe something happens could bring back his full memory.)

William looked at her and shook his head "That was your kill I'll get the next one." He smiled slightly and looked around the meadow then to the woods further from them then looked to Maya before darting off in the direction of the other woods. Once William broke through the trees he came to a quick hault and looked around.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 7 Z

Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 am

(That would be good. Is the picture where they ended up?)

Maya

Maya followed him and stopped beside him, also looking around.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:22 pm

(Ya it is.)

"I never knew there was a cemetary back here. Did you?" He started to slowly walk through it looking at the overgrowth then stoped looking back at Maya "It looks like it's been forgotten about."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

(Guess what?)

Maya

"No I didn't." Maya replied, following William through the graveyard.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

(What?)

He looked at her then looked around and held his head for mInute as a headache struck him. He leaned against a tall stone and gave a slight groan as the headache got worse. All of a sudden he could see himself standing near the middle of the graveyard standing over two graves. He looked around and looked at Maya "We need to leave."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 am

(I watched the Vampire Knight movie you were talking about!)

Maya

Maya immediatly went to William's side when he groaned and nodded when he said they needed to leave. Then she started to help him out of the graveyard.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

(How do you like it?)

When he had started to leave with Maya another sharp pain hit him and he could see himself once again the same age but it seemed to be further back int time, way before anything had happened. He let out an annoyed growl when he came to again. "I don't know why I'm starting to remember things but it's pretty annoying." He kept walking glancing at Maya every so often.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm

(I loved it! Kaname and Zero are SOOOOO hot! And Zero's brother is still alive?!)

Maya

"I don't know either." Maya replied, putting a steadying hand on William's back as he had a flashback again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 pm

(I know right.)

Once they got out of the cemetery the flashbacks stopped. He looked at Maya and sighed before leaning against a nearby tree and shook his head slightly "All I know now is that I've been a vampire for way longer than I thought."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:13 am

Maya

Maya nodded and said, "I know. That's what I've been trying to tell you. You're the one who changed you. Come on. Let's get you back to the house. I'll fix you some blood." Then she took his arm and gently started to lead him towards the house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

(Oh and I'm not telling about zeros brother but I will say that they throw a huge twist into the story later on.)

He looked at her and nodded standing up when she took his arm and began to lead the way back to the house. "I guess whatever happened in the battle must of wiped my memory clean." He gave a sigh and looked at her now wishing he would not have changed her so she could live out her life as a human and be normal. "I'm sorry I did this to you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 am

(I already read that part! That was totally unexpected.)

Maya

"Probably." Maya said. Then she turned a shocked face to him and said, "Don't be! I love being a vampire. And if you hadn't changed me I never would have found you again." She snuggled up closer to him as they continued to walk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 pm

(So you know what's going on between Kaname and Yuki already?)

He smiled when she had snuggled closer to him and he wrapped one of his arms around her "That is true isn't it." He smiled at her and looked around while they continued to walk to the house "I wish I could remember when I was a child an my parents."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next