Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Maya

Maya leaned back her head and moaned, her other hand also tangling in his hair. Her breathing was coming faster as she kissed his neck, a growl escaping her throat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Williams thrusting began to quicken and got a bit rough as he kissed her. He gave a soft groan when she began to kiss at his neck. He gave a soft growl when he felt her tangle her hands in his hair and kissed he neck.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Maya

Maya kept moaning and kissing his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

He kept thrusting in her and kissing her until he released his seed and stoped. He kissed her lips again before pulling out and layi g next to her. He gave a breathless sigh and held her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Maya

Maya sighed as he pulled out of her and layed down beside her. She snuggled against him and whispered, "I love you, William." She used the name he had now since he obviously no longer went by Vladimir.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

He gave a smile when he heard her say she loved him. He hasn't been shown any type of affection in so long he forgot how good it felt to be told that. "Love you to Maya." He tightened his grasp around her when she snuggled into him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Maya

Maya smiled when he told her he loved her. Then she leaned her head against his chest, breathing in his familiar scent, not wanting to loose him ever again. The years she had thought he was dead had been the worst!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

"Maya could you do me a favor?" He didn't know anything before the march into the war. He wanted to know. No he needed to know. He couldn't keep living his immortal life just remembering what he did and not what had happened before that. "I want you to tell me exactly what happened before everything happened."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Maya

Maya lifted her head and looked at William before asking, "You mean what happened between us?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 pm

He looked at her and nodded "Not only that but also when I disappeared. I have no memory of anything before the battle." He looked at her and sighed.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Maya

"Well, I only know what happened between us but that's it. We met in my hometown, Vandersal. I assume it was yours too. The first day we meet you asked me out for a late night walk and I agreed. We fell in love that night. It was when you first kissed me. It was my first kiss, in fact. A few months later you asked me to marry you and I accepted The night before you disappeared you changed me into what I am now. That's all I know though I have my suspicions on why you disappeared." Maya explained, hoping what she had told him would be enough.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm

(Gotta go! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"I don't remember changing anyone." He was utterly confused "Then what is it that I'm remembering? I remember being in a battle and when I woke up everyone was dead besides me. I went to a house to my supposed wife and son and killed them later that night. The woman and boy both reconized me as being her husband and being his father." He wanted to remember and tried to remember but moving wcer came out of it.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 am

Maya

"It was before the war when you changed me. I don't know why you can't remember." Maya replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 pm

(Unaware to him he is a full blooded vampire that did at once have a family before Maya came into the picture. Also with the war he was helping to fight the other vampires but survived do to the fact they didn't try and kill him right.)

He let out a sigh and looked at her before laying his head back on one of the pillows and looked at her "I don't know why I can't remember anything. Was there any other wars between hi man's and ourkind?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 pm

(Okay.)

Maya

"Not that I can recall." Maya said. Then she got up and searched around for her bra and panties, wanting to at least have a little cover while she slept. She gave a frustrated groan when she couldn't find them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 pm

He gave and sigh and watched her for a moment "Check across the room." He smirked slightly before getting up and grabbing his boxers pulling them on. He looked over at her when she groaned and chuckled a little "If you can't find them I might be able to find an oversized shirt for a gown for you instead."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Maya

Maya was about to take him up on the offer of wearing an oversized t-shirt when she found her bra and panties. "YES!" she shouted and gave a fist pump, dancing a little in celebration.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 pm

He watched her and gave a small chuckle when she started to dance around after finding her bra and panties. He shook his head a bit before walking into the other room and sitting on the couch waiting for Maya to come back down stairs to the living room.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Maya

Maya put on her bra and panties. Then she came out of the bedroom and went into the living room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

He smiled when he saw her come back down from the room and used his vampire speed to go up to her and kiss her on her lips.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Maya

Maya was a little taken aback when William came over to her and kissed her, but she smiled as she kissed and back and wrapped her hands around his waist to his bare back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

He kissed her back an smiled "Why don't we go hunting for a little bit?" He looked at her again and looked at her eyes and smiled.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Maya

"Sure." Maya said, smiling back, her purple eyes shinning with love.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

He smiled back at her "Ok but first I think we should get changed into clothes instead of our underclothes." He smiled again and headed upstairs to his room and began to change into a pair of pants and a shirt.

(Sorry I've been sick)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next