Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 am

Maya

Maya also glanced at the clock and gasped, seeing how early it was. "Okay. I just know this is going to bother me until I can find out." she replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 am

He looked back at her "Why don't we go lay down then and get some rest." He unwrapped one of his arms from the embrace then kissed the top of her head.

(Sorry that sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 am

(It's okay.)

Maya

Maya smiled and nodded.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 am

(I need to get another werewolf rp going.)

William smiled back to her then brought his other arm from around her and headed for the bedroom. When he got there he started to rumage through his dresser drawer he looked to Maya when he found an old wallet "How much would you say the tests are?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 am

Maya

Maya followed him into the bedroom after flushing the toilet and watched him rummage through a dresser drawer. "Around 10 dollars or so, I think." she replied.

(I wouldn't mind joining it if you set it up.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 am

(Do you want to play guy or girl?)

He looked back to the wallet and pulled out about eleven dollars and handed it to her. He stood back up and walked over to the bed and sat down on it and looked at her "If you are pregnant instead of nine months it'll take at least two to three months."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 am

Maya

Maya took the money and walked over to the bed and sat down next to William. "Okay." she replied, looking down at the money.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 am

He watched as she sat down next to him and looked at the money "What's wrong?" Even though she couldn't see it he was very happy to be able to have a family again like long before.

(Do you want to be the girl or the guy with the werewolf rp?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 pm

(Girl, please.)

Maya

"I just... What if I am pregnant? Can I really do this? Can I really have a family when my own hated my guts and were glad when I left? I want to give this baby the best life he or she can have!" Maya blurted, setting down the money and placing her hands over her belly, thinking she possibly felt something moving inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:21 am

William looked at her while she started to ask questions aloud. "What do you mean your family hated you? And you will be fine and so will the baby." He watched her when she placed her hands on her stomach then looked at her again before reaching his arm around her and pulling her close to him while they sat on the bed.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 am

Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Maya

Maya let William pull her closer but her thoughts were elsewhere. They were on the baby that she was now positive that was inside her because she swore she could feel something moving.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 pm

William kept his arm around her and rubbed her shoulder slightly as he studied her for a moment. He could tell her mind was on other thing so he kept quiet for a while. He looked at her again "Why don't we get some rest?"

(That sucked im so sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

(It's okay.)

Maya

"First give me your hand." Maya said then without waiting for a response she grabbed his hand and placed it on her belly. She smiled up at him, again feeling something moving inside her. "Do you feel that? Could that be our baby?" she asked quietly, her eyes sparkling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 pm

(K and for the werewolf rp ill be typing third person if you want)

William looked at her after she took his hand and placed it on her stomach and felt the movement and smiled. "It most likely is. Like I said the pregnancy is going to be short." He smiled at her. He kept trying to remember what had happened before with his first child.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 pm

(I know. I already posted in it.)

Maya

Maya smiled and said, "I'm pretty sure I won't be needing that pregancy test after all." She handed the money back to him and layed down, kepping her and William's hand on her belly. She smiled every so often as she felt the movement, knowing something precious and wonderful was growing inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

(I just saw that I feel dumb)

William smiled when she didn't remove his hand from her stomach then placed the money on the side table. He looked at her a bit "Well there is one good thing about this."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 pm

(It's okay.)

Maya

Maya smiled up at him and asked, "And what is that?" Then she giggled a little as she felt a slight kick. "I think this little one's gonna be a feisty one!" she joked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 pm

He gave a slight chuckle before laying down also and looked at her "We will be able to have the family we never got to start. " He gave another smile when he felt the kick then pulled her close to him again. "It'll probably will be."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Maya

"Yes. Now we'll get that chance." Maya replied, snuggling against William's side and closing her eyes, her hand still on her belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 pm

He smiled at her and wraped his other arm around her amd held her close to him and closed his eyes giving a contented sigh.

(Sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm

(It's okay.)

Maya

Maya soon fell asleep, her breathing becoming deep and relaxed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

after a few moments william fell into a deep sleep and let his memories and flash backs all connect them selves. (Idk)

Later that day

William awoke still holding Maya close to him. He carefully undid his arms from around her and got out of the bed and walked to the sliding glass back door and looked outside.

(Brain is dead.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 pm

(Same here.)

Maya

Maya stirred a little but stayed asleep. She whimmpered a little, holding her belly with both hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

When William walked back into the room he heard her whimper a bit and went and sat down on the bed tapping her shoulder lightly "Maya we need to go feed." If she wouldn't go feed then he would let her feed from him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next