Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 am

Maya

Maya nodded understandbly then she spotted the small child. "Oh!" she gasped and hurried to the young one's side. "Are you hurt little one?" she asked the child. The child nodded and she smiled at it. Then she waved her hand over the child's wounds and they automatically healed. The child looked up at her with wonder and she brought her finger to her lips and said, "Shhhhhhh. You must not tell anyone. Okay?" The small child nodded so she sent it on it's way. Then she returned to William's side and smiled up at him and said, "Now we can go."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Immortal Knight ~~reserved for jlthompsonvamp~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:17 pm

William watched as she healed the boys wounds and looked at her when she returned. "How did you do that?" He glanced around and saw people still looking at them. He turned around and started walking towards his place. He looked back to her "Are you coming?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Maya

"Yes." Maya said, moving quickly to catch up with him, the white tiger following close on her heals. "Now, in answer to your question, I did that by simply willing that little boy's wounds to heal whil waving my hand over them and they did. I was taught how to do that with a vampire I met when I came here. When he realized I had no idea how to be a vampire he taught me everything he knew. Now I think and speak highly of him." Maya explained, tempted to tuck her hand into his since their hands were so close but she thought better of it and resisted the urge.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh." They soon came to his house and he opened the door holding it open for her. "If you see broken glass don't worry about it. I killed my mirror in the bathroom." He walked in and closecthe door behind him taking his jacket and laying over the back of the couch. His house was clean except for the mess he made from the mirror. He walked over to the couch and sat down. "Do you need anything?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Maya

Maya followed him inside, the white tiger following close behind. "Okay. Why'd you kill it?" she replied, laughing her sweet, bell-like laugh. Then she heard his question and replied, "Yes. I do. Would you happen to have any blood? I haven't fed in awhile and I'll need to pretty soon." She looked around as she sat down on a nearby chair, sweeping her skirts underneath her, her movements and posture elegant and gracefull.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:02 pm

"I remembered what happened to me." He looked over at her then the tiger. He shook his head "I don't have any blood. Some of the homeless that are ready might be out mater tonight or may come here." He would let her drink his blood but that could have bad consequences.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Maya

Maya stared at him when he mentioned the homeless, horrified. "I will NEVER feed on a human! EVER! Don't you remember me telling you that?" she exclaimed, her purple eyes growing wide with horror. The white tiger placed it's head in her lap, having sensed her anxiety, and she gently stroked it's head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 pm

"No, sorry. I was to worried about the humans getting to curious." He felt.bad for not hearing that part then looked at her "My house is sorrouned by woods so there might be something out there." He looked around before standing up "And for the homeless they come to me to leave this world and not have to worry about having to find their next meal or home." He let out a sigh "It the only good I can do for them." He walked away to the bathroom and cleaned up the glass from the floor then looked at the mirror. In the center was an indention from where he punched it and shattered area around it. Further up the mirror large sharp pointed shards seemed to point at the spot.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Maya

"Oh." Maya whispered quietly. She watched him leave then she got up and followed him. She leaned against the bathroom doorjam and watched him clean up the glass. Then she said, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I guess I let my emotions take me over." Her purple eyes were full of apology as her gaze swept around the room and landed on the mirror. "That's weird." she said, noticeing the indentation and the shards of glass pointing to it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm

"It's fine." He looked over at her then back to the mirror "I told you I killed the mirror." He gave a sigh and walked to the kitchen where he dumped the broken glass Into the kitchen. He looked Over at her "Would you mind teaching me how to hunt animals?" He leaned against the counter and watched her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 am

Maya

"You weren't kiddibng either." Maya replied as she followed him to the kitchen. When she heard his question she smiled brightly and warmly said, "Of course I will! Would you like to head out to the forest and start?" Her purple eyes were full of excitment. She'd had no idea that she would be teaching him how to hunt animals.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:55 pm

"Why not. What do you hunt?" He stayed leaning against the counter then noticed how her eyes lit up with excitement when he mentioned hunting. "Do you know of any clans around here?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Maya

Maya started to turn at his answer to her question but stopped when he kept speaking. She turned back around and said, "I hunt anything I can find. Deer, rabbit, squirrel. Sometimes I get lucky and get a wolf. They have the best tasting blood. And no, I do not know of any clans around here. I'm a loner. I have no desire to join a clan. I don't want to be ordered around by some old-as-dirt vampire who thinks he or she is better than other vampires. Why do you ask?" She looked at him curiously, her head tilting slightly unknowingly, giving her a curious, yet sexy look.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

William looked at her and she the curious look on her face when he asked about any clans. "I just wanted to know how they ran things thats all." He straitened up before walking outside on the back portch.

(Sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm

(It's okay.)

Maya

"Oh." Maya said. Then she followed him, making sure the white tiger stayed inside so it would not be hurt when her and William hunted. Then she turned to him, "Are you ready?" She smiled slightly and waited for his response.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 pm

William looked over to her and nodded "I guess." He looked around before turning back to her with a slight smirk then took off into the forest while taking everything in at once. He didn't know how to hunt animals only humans.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Maya

Maya quickly ran after him. When she reached him she stopped in front of him and said, "Rule number one about hunting animals: you do not and can not startle them and then run after them and expect to catch them. You have to stalk them, silently and unnoticed. Then you strike at presisely the right moment." Her eyes were narrowed slightly. She was slightly annoyed he had ran off before she could explain anything.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

When she stopped in front of him he stood there and looked at her "I was headed towards a meadow where I've seen plenty of different animals. They don't like being in the woods." He looked at her again he could tell that she was getting anoyyed so he dicided to shut up for the moment.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Maya

Maya was about to answer when she sensed a deer close to where her and William were. "Stay quiet and follow me." she whispered so low only vampire ears could pick it up. She quietly moved forward, avoiding any twigs or leaves. She spotted a clearing and look inside and grazing near to where she was standing was a young, 5 point buck. She crouched and waited untill the deer turned away from her. Then she leaped out and propelled herself forward and landed on the buck's back. It thrashed around a bit but she still managed to sink her teeth into it's neck. She soon had it on the ground and was bent over its neck, its life giving blood pouring into her mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm

William listened and followed her quitly. He hid behind some close trees when they got close to the deer. He watched her attack the deer almost like a lion or a cougar would. Once she had the buck on the ground he stepped out from where he was and walked over to her. He leaned against one of the near trees and waited for her to finish.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 am

Maya

Maya lifted her head, having had her fill, and wiped the blood off her mouth with the back of her hand. Then she stood and turned to William, "Now do you know what to do?" She tilted her head a little and smiled slightly. Now that she had fed she was more relaxed and felt better and stronger. Her senses were more alert now, so much so she could hear the rest of the buck's herd grazing nearby.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

William looked at and nodded "I think so." If he was able to successfully learn how to hunt he wouldn't have to take anymore lives. He looked around before walking towards the tree line and Watched the deer. As he glanced around he caught a nice sized doe grazing. He stalked the animal for a moment before charging at it and pinning it to the ground before he sank his fangs deep into its jugular and drinking it's blood.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 am

Maya

Maya watched silently from the trees as William stalked and attacked the deer. When he had it on the ground she walked out of the trees, smiled widely, and said, "Well done!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

William soon stood up and turned around and looked at her after wiping the blood from his mouth. He nodded to her "Thank you." He gave a slight smile and glanced around before looking back to her "Do you have anywhere to go?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 am

Maya

Maya smiled and said, "You're welcome." Then she frowned at his question and asked her own, "What do you mean?" She moved forward, her movements fluid and graceful, and leaned against a tree near where William was. She was growning quite fond of this vampire. She had never felt something lke this since her fiance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next