Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13)

Go down

Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13) Empty Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13)

Post by lemmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 pm

"Shut up and hurry up!"
"Dawg, don't tell me what to do!"
"I can tell anything I want to now do you have that Wigi Board."
"Yes... I do."

Kalika watched the stupid humans weave their way around the fences towards the cementary. Jumping over the fences, and going to the tombs with one of those Ghost Callers. Ugh, the pity. The men looked about in their late 20's and she didn't even have to be phycic to see that they were foolish. It was Halloween and oh, did Kalika love Halloween. It was dangerous, and that was the time for the creatures to come out and play. Playing games was what she did. Like cat, and dog, cat and mouse. She was the supposed-to-be cat, the supposed to be mouse only to devour the weakling cat. But that's the way of surivival ever since young Eve did a foolish thing, ate the apple only to be damned. Oh, Eve she was not alone.

Kalika wore a black leather jacket, black leather pants, black leather boots. In the boot held a sharp ragged dagger. She wore her brown hair down that reached down to her waist and her dark blue eyes focused on her prey. Oh god, their blood smelled delicious and she hadn't had blood in over a month. She looked beautiful and her plan was simple and she knew, just by how she looked that this would go exactly the way she planned. Oh yes, the pleasure of the blood she could feel now.

As those men talked silently, she focused on something different. Those three words were focused in her head. Where is Ray? Maybe he'd found a group of dumbass girl's that he could trick into killing? Maybe... there was a lot of dumbasses around here. She was out of thought and focusing directly on her prey again as the two young men walked towards a tomb and sat on it. They sat down the Wigi Board and started to say gibberish she did not care about then waited. Silently, barefooted, faster than human's eye she was able to get by the Wigi Board and let the moon catch the light. "What are you two doing, messing a Wigi Board?" Kalika asked. The men smirked when they caught her face in the moonlight and got up, circled her. She had them in her hands. "They sent a good lookin babe, dude." Said the ugly one. "Yeah," she the mockery. Kalika grinned. "Oh, but didn't God ever teach you how innocent girl's could be?" She asked. The ugly one got closer, touched Kalika's face. "Why can I feel you? See you?" He asked, then the stupid man came to a realization. "Matt, this isn't a ghost, it's a girl." He said more excited and he stopped thinking of the Wigi Board. The other grinned and came up to her. "Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way. Come with us and let's play a little game." Said 'Matt' seducingly. "What will you do if I won't?" She asked and that surprised them. "We'll just have to rape you, and take your life." Said the ugly faced one. "No..." Kalika whispered. As Matt grabbed for her wrist, she twisted it and flipped him turning him into the other one. Ooh this was gonna be fun. "You bitch!" Called Matt, lost. She soon had him down, the other passed out. "I'm a bitch huh? Well this bitch is just trying to defend herself. Now your going to die, so I can quench my thirst." Kalika murmured soothingly. After struggling Matt began to cry. "No please... I'm gonna be in college soon. I don't wanna die." He said, tears streamed down his face. With long nails, Kalika put her nail trailing down his throat, blood gushing. Then smiled ever so softly whispering:

"Then you should have never been born."

(Sorry so bad)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13) Empty Re: Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 am

Sephaes was hidden deep underground, underneath the gravestone’s big grey surface. When he heard the rumbling of feet, he became agitated. Jillian was in the next grave over, probably seducing some man into giving her something before ending his life and moving off to find a grave for the poor man. Or perhaps she wasn’t even in her grave home, and was out and about looking for a man to capture the heart of almost instantaneously.

“Jillian?” Sephaes called out through the ground, “Jilly, are you in there?” When there was no reply, Sephaes sat up and passed through the roof of the grave, only to have his hand stepped on by a stupid human. Grabbing the human’s ankle, Sephaes pulled him over and grabbed his throat, “I’d be careful of where I was walking, if I were you,” Sephaes snapped before pushing him away and removing the lower half of his body from the grave. Now it was time to find Jillian…wherever she was. Hopefully she was still in the graveyard, but with his younger sister, one could never be sure.

Jillian smirked as she watched the men pass by her. Most of them had looks that she found very attractive, but one in particular looked very ugly. “Eww,” Jillian sneered before following the duo who went away with a Wigi Board. Jillian hid behind them for the longest while, frowning when she saw what they were asking for. Stupid boys. They’ll never get a female ghost around here…they won’t get what they want out of her, either, seeing as she’s a ghost. Jillian looked up when she sensed another presence, only to see a woman—and she wasn’t a ghost, either!

Jillian almost said something, but decided, against her better judgment, to remain quiet. She watched her kill them before stepping out, her black hair and big maroon eyes shimmering under the moonlight. “It’s not nice to steal other people’s play toys, miss,” Jillian snarled, flipping out a dagger. “This is my land, now scram, before I cut your throat out and feed it to my brother.” Jillian smiled devilishly before stepping forward, brandishing the poison-tipped dagger at the other woman.

[ gah! Mine is short and ugly and stupid and bad. Dx I’m sorry! ]

Back to top Go down

Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13) Empty Re: Is That All Am? A Monter? (Shiori PG-13)

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 am

(Beautiful *claps*)

When a girl appeared out of nowhere and snarled at her, threatned her she just smiled. She didn't like being threatened, especially thought weak. She was about to grab her dagger when she saw the posioned dagger in the girl's hand. If that was going to be put in her body, she'd die instantly. Instead she let go of her dagger and met the girl's eye, keeping calm. She stopped when she saw the faint hit of red revealing the faint of evilness in her. Kalika smirked. "Ah, a young devil eh?" she asked circling the girl. "I could do whatever I wish, I'm surprised you haven't caught him to seduce him, to kill him... "

That's when the faintest scent came to her nose and that's when the grin became devilish. Now holding the girl's neck, chin up, his machete towards throat was Ray. The boy did have a sudden appearance on people. "What was that about killing my sister?" He growled, twisting her arm that held the dagger do he could take it then threw it to Kalika who caught it and nodded dismissal of her brother. When he let her go, Kalika knocked the girl down, narrowed his, no longer smiling. "Never talk to me like that again or else I'll take this blade here and jam it down your throat and enjoy your demon blood." She growled.

Ray wasn't the slightest suprised: his sister kinda scared him. She was always like this: the violet type and always loved it when fear came her way. He watched her, tensing for the brother the girl spoke about and watched the girl and Kalika that now held her down, threatning her this time. While she was having her supper, he was able to seduce a girl, had her blood, but didn't kill her.

(This was bad x.x)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm

[ (: Thanks! I love yours, as well. I love how you depict your characters! ]

Jillian’s eyes widened when she felt something on her throat. She had just been about to pull her arm back to stab her captor when her arm was twisted, her dagger thrown from her grip to the other girl. “Damn it,” Jillian murmured. The voice of the male threatened her, but she wasn’t about to show it. “Back off, bud, I’ll kill whomever I please.” Jillian snarled, attempting to rip herself from his grasp when he let go. Jillian stumbled forward a few steps, only to be pushed to the ground. Her maroon eyes flew straight to the poisonous dagger in the girl’s hand. “Try and kill me if you’d like,” Jillian said, eyes sparkling, a smile playing across her lips. “You do realize that that poison is concocted from my own blood. It wouldn’t harm me if all you did was give it back to me.” Jillian chuckled and hid her hands behind her back, her fingernails growing into long talons. This girl has no idea what she’s getting herself into. A demoness like myself and a her? I’ll win within a heartbeat.

Sephaes frowned when he felt a tingle in his hand. Looking down, he stared at the bandage that wrapped around his right wrist, and up his arm, dotted with blood here and there. Sephaes grimaced. “Jillian!” He yelled. She was in trouble again, wasn’t she? He knew that because of the wound that ran along the underside of his arm, from the tip of his middle finger down to the inside of his elbow, though the bandage didn’t cover all of it. Sephaes grimaced again and punched a tree, the skin on his knuckles peeling. He and his sister had different powers, and one of his, thankfully, was teleportation. Though it was a very unsophisticated version of teleportation. All he did was disappear in red smoke, and appear in red smoke wherever he was.

As soon as Jillian saw the red smoke, she brought up her hands, her nails now fully transformed into long black claws, and drove her own hand into her dagger. She bit her tongue to hold back a yell. Just because the poison was of her own blood, didn’t mean it didn’t sting. “You’re late, Sephaes!” Jillian snapped angrily.

“Fashionably late,” Sephaes corrected in a calm manner before flipping out his own dagger, thought it wasn’t poisonous, and made his way towards the girl who had his sister pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 pm

What the girl had said, Kalika just smiled and shrugged picking up her machete. "Well then, I just take this thing right here and do the exact." She looked up just in time when the guy came and she saw the nails. Her eyes widended and she pinned the girl's claws down looking at her. "That would have been the perfect way to kill me," she sighed shrugging. "Should you have wished for your brother not to come?" She asked and got up digging her sharp toenails into the girl's wrist to stop those large and sharp black nails. She looked over at the guy named "Sephaes" and growled softly. "Come any closer with that cagger I will rip your sister's head off and leave her corpse out for the worms!" she threatned now angry. She hated that someone had dared try to kill her, she didn't care though. This is just one of the games when it was cat to cat, dog to dog. She dug her nails deeper and looked over at Ray who was quiet and acting like nothing was going on though he was looking at the dagger in front of him then at the guy. He had telekinieses on things and couldn't quite control it since it was new to him.

"I will stop if you come no closer and we will kindly leave like nothing ever happened." Kalika offered again.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Jillian cried out when the girl dug nails into her wrist. Blood pooled over, but Jillian managed to keep her crying to a minimum when Sephaes shook his head. Jillian’s eyes fell to her wrist, where the black blood was pooling out and steaming from the slight toxics in the bloodstream. “Get off me, then,” Jillian murmured when she saw Sephaes stop walking. Did her brother really care that much? Of course he did…he was her brother! Jillian clenched her teeth and extended her claws more, reaching out and digging her nails into the other woman’s skin. “Get off of me, bitch!” Jillian cried out, attempting to wrench herself free.

Sephaes stopped and stared. How dare she threaten to kill his sister! Sephaes’s eyes flamed up a bright red color. “Get away from my sister!” Sephaes yelled, chucking the dagger at the woman, then smirking, “I didn’t move at all, so you best get up and get away from my baby sister right at now, before I dodecide to move.”

[ O_O I failed… omg… Dx I’m sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Shiori wrote:
Jillian cried out when the girl dug nails into her wrist. Blood pooled over, but Jillian managed to keep her crying to a minimum when Sephaes shook his head. Jillian’s eyes fell to her wrist, where the black blood was pooling out and steaming from the slight toxics in the bloodstream. “Get off me, then,” Jillian murmured when she saw Sephaes stop walking. Did her brother really care that much? Of course he did…he was her brother! Jillian clenched her teeth and extended her claws more, reaching out and digging her nails into the other woman’s skin. “Get off of me, bitch!” Jillian cried out, attempting to wrench herself free.

Sephaes stopped and stared. How dare she threaten to kill his sister! Sephaes’s eyes flamed up a bright red color. “Get away from my sister!” Sephaes yelled, chucking the dagger at the woman, then smirking, “I didn’t move at all, so you best get up and get away from my baby sister right at now, before I dodecide to move.”

[ O_O I failed… omg… Dx I’m sorry ]

[ That wasn't powerplay was it ? If it was I'll chagne it... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

( lol. No don't worry I am not dropping it, or ignoring it I'm just waiting because I'm going to my friend's and I'm on my phone. I want to be able to reply with a longer post. )
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

[ You at your friend's house yet? ^^ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:47 pm

:) 'kay. I'm done.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat May 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Kalika crossed her arms and kindly stepped off wrapping her arms around her chest and letting the bloodstains wipe of her feet. She stiffled a sigh and shook her head. "Okay. It's through right? I wont kill anyone and we will go on with our business like nothing had ever happened." she paused and flexed her nails. "Sounds good?" Kalika waited for his answer patiently and turned towards her brother who had stopped focusing his stare at the dagger and was now looking up at her. Still quiet and waiting.

(Epic fail. But my muse will come back. Caught up in this mess with my friend's ex and he's my.... friend.))
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 7:00 pm

[ Sorry to hear that =\ ]

Jillian sighed and got up, licking the blood off of her wrist and smirking. The toxins in her blood made her tongue tingle. Of course… their ‘peace treaty’ wasn’t going to last very long. Sephaes tended to be very protective towards his little sister, and she had a feeling he wasn’t going to be all happy-go-lucky after this incident. Instead of allowing her brother to speak, she commented, “Great, well, now that that’s sorted out, I’d suggest both of you get the hell out of here. This is our place. Especially when it comes to hunting.” Jillian turned her eyes to the girl’s brother and looked him up and down once before deciding he wasn’t worth her usual seduce-get-what-want-then-kill methods, and turned her gaze back to Kalika.

Sephaes retrieved his dagger and grabbed his sister’s wrist, looking at the wound momentarily before letting her go. It wasn’t going to leave a scar—demons had a tendency to be able to heal naturally and not have scars left behind. It’d always been like that; Sephaes had been stabbed in the chest once, and that would would’ve definitely left a large scar on any normal human, but his chest was now smooth and toned like always. “Fine,” Sephaes said himself, catching the perked-up look in his sister’s eyes when she eyed the other male. Sephaes sighed. Would she ever leave killing to him? He wasn’t going to let her starve… and he knew her taste. Perhaps he was just jealous. He tended to get that way when his sister eyed other men. Of course, that was natural, since he was her big brother, even if they were demons.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 am

"Okay, okay." she muttered, now staring at her brother who was now looking at Jillian. He probably caught her stare. Kalika smirked and turned towards the gates of the cementary, looking at Jillian's brother up and down. "Make sure you keep you Sissy at bay." She said seductively. For someone who had become enemies with her, he seemed pretty good looking. She crossed her arms and clicked her tongue for her brother to follow and so he did. She walked out the cementary and looked at Ray. "You saw her?" she asked. He nodded. Kalika nodded and her eyes flickered evilly. She had the best plan yet.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 am

Jillian remained quiet until they left, and once they had, she sighed thickly and turned to her brother, running a hand through her black hair of medium thickness. She didn't usually have to deal with people around their territory. They tended to make it very obvious that this was their hunting grounds and didn't like sharing with anyone else. Jillian still felt rather unsettled that the girl's brother had caught her staring at him, but she couldn't let it bug her. She looked at guys like that all the time, really. It's what she did to get what she wanted: to quench her thirst and satisfy her hunger. Sephaes always got jealous, however, and for what reason, Jillian may never know. Turning her head to the two dead boys on the floor, she grimaced. "Men..." She commented quietly, maroon eyes looking over the two boys. They weren't even that cute.

Sephaes was taken off-guard by Kalika's seductive tone. What was she planning on doing? Whatever it was, he wasn't liking it, and he instinctively stepped closer to his sister, eying Ray with a look that clearly stated if he tried anything funny with his sister he'd rip his throat out with his bare hands. Rolling his eyes as they left, Sephaes listened quietly to his sister, "Stop getting yourself into so much trouble, Jillian. I don't want to always have to show up to save you from getting killed by some other woman, all right? You scare me sometimes." Sephaes let out a quiet sigh then ruffled his sister's hair affectionately. She was definitely his only weakness; he loved his sister more than anything, and he would do anything to ensure her safety. "We ought to move out," he told her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am

Kalika started to lead her brother away and then stopped. He looked at her quizzically. "We got to move on, Kalika." he said quietly. Kalika rolled her eyes. "We gotta move on, Kalika." she mocked like a child. Sometimes that was just her pick of personality. She snorted and cleared her throat. "No... that girl's seems to be able to satisfy a vampire's hunger for about a century or two. You need to make her fall for you and then kill her." Her eyes glowed but she frowned when he seemed kinda unsure about it. "You wont do it alone. I'll do it to the guy..."

Ray looked at his sister as if she just said something super nuts. His eyes were filled with uncertaintly and it took a long time to answer. She'd do it too. "No it doesn't seem like the best idea, Kalika." He said. Kalika shrugged. "Fine. I'll do it myself. And get even more stronger." she said. That gave him more of a reason and even though he was younger, he still felt like he should protect his sister. "Fine." he muttered, stiffling a sigh. "Good. Then go hide and wait until she comes around and act like you came back for her." Kalika seemed to have it all planned out. His bad little sister. He turned and hid quiet good behind the gates.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

Jillian grimaced at her brother and rolled her eyes, "Oh come on," she whined, "I'm still hungry. I'm going to go find something to eat, all right? You should do the same. I promise I won't leave the graveyard, okay? I'll stay within the walls." Jillian smirked then headed off, following the scent of her to-be dinner. She was starving and her stomach growled loudly as she continued to walk around, occasionally looking at the names on a grave or stopping to smell the air again, trying to pinpoint the location of her next meal. She was starving!

Sephaes was reluctant to let his little sister go, but she had promised to stay within the grounds of the graveyard and, since the graveyard wasn't the biggest graveyard around, he wasn't as worried anymore. Sephaes knew his sister would never break a promise to him, even if it mean getting herself gravely injured in the process.

[ sorry so short, I have to go somewhere with my friends. I'll be back later! :D ]

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Kalika walked outside the graveyard walls as silent as a mouse. She followed the scent of the young male demon. His scent was getting stronger and then she found him, standing in the graveyard. Alone. Perfect. That girl was probably out wandering around pouting like the brat she was. Kalika's eyes let out a soft glow and she showed a sign of innocence but power. "It's hard with younger siblings, isn't it?" she asked. It was like to forgot their little brawl and they were just regular people.

Ray spotted a lean figure making her way through the graveyard. He hesitated and thought about this plan for a moment before standing straight to show himself and looked at the girl, Jillian. [B)"I came back to apologize about my sister. Are you okay?"[/b] he asked. His eyes or body postures gave nothing away.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Sephaes turned and saw the girl from earlier. That bitch had threatened to kill his sister! How dare she come and attempt to have a civilized conversation with him?! He wanted nothing more than to rip her heart straight out of her chest! Even though he was the more sensible one in the family, Sephaes still had a demon bloodline, which came with a demon temper. “It isn’t hard with younger siblings when your younger sibling is like mine,” Sephaes snapped back. His little sister was amazing: independent, could defend for herself, and sweet (deep inside her heart)—everything he wished he could be. “What the hell do you want?” Sephaes growled, body going tense.

Jillian stopped and stared, blinking when she saw who was standing in front of her. Ooh, goodie, a meal! Jillian thought to herself and stepped forward one step, only to stop when she heard what he said. He was asking if she was all right…? That confused her. He had been silent throughout the time she’d been trapped underneath his sister, so did that mean that he simply wanted to help her, but was afraid to speak out against his sister? Jillian shrugged, “I’m fine, I suppose…” Jillian commented quietly, looking at him skeptically. “Although it was definitely sweet for you to come and ask,” she added in, reverting to her demon seduce-then-kill methods. She was hungry, after all. Don’t play with fire, or you’ll get burned, was her motto.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

[ Excuse my slowness, Shi. My kindle was like turning on, then turning off because the battery was low and its extremely sensitive to my charger ]

killed his sister, create a huge wound with her claw-like toenails. Kalika had to actually have a reason why. She needed to gain his trust. She cleared her throat and lowered her head before looking up, trying to meet his eyes with her own blue ones. "Well I understand why your angry," she said with actual understandment in her voice. "But you know, i would've touched your sister if she hadnt started the fight. I was just defending myself."

Ray grinned at Jillian and shook his head. He looked at Jillian, refusing to point of her seducing tone. He knew what she was doing. But what she didnt know was that she was playing with another tiiger and she was not going to win. He shrugged and looked up at her. "It's the least i can do." he said coolly.ont]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

“Self-defense my ass,” Sephaes snapped. This woman was full of it. He didn’t believe a single word that came out of her mouth. He really, really wanted to slap her across the face. Being a demon, he didn’t live by the rule “don’t hit girls.” To hell with manners. She almost killed his only little sister, and he was ready to drive a stake through her heart. Suddenly a thought ran through his mind: the sister was here without her brother! And Jillian was somewhere in the graveyard! “Damn it,” Sephaes murmured before speaking up, “This was an absolutely divine chat, but I have to go and save my sister from your dumbass brother, probably, so see ya!” And with that, the demon vanished.

“Sure, sure,” Jillian commented, stepping closer to him and running an index finger down his jaw-line. “I suppose your sister would be angry if she found you here, hmm? What a naughty boy.” Jillian circled him once before moving away. She tossed him a glance over her shoulder, bright maroon eyes trained solely on him, “You seem to be playing a little game, hun. If you want to play with fire, you’re going to get burned,” Jillian murmured, turning and walking off slowly, hoping he’d follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 am

Kalika sighed. "A nice chat it was. But you just strayed from your precious graveyard." She knew Sepphas had the idea that her brother was out trying to get Jillian. Smart young demon. Annoying one, too. Kalika threw one leg carelessly over the gate and then another over the gate til she was fully in the graveyard and looked around humming. "If you didn't know... I came allone... unless, of course, my brother end up sneaking along behind." she murmured, running a long nail down bark and peeling it off.

Ray stayed at the other side of the gate, watching Jillian walk away. Even though she had attractive looks, that didn't mean he was going to follow. He wasn't dumb. He stepped back, refusing to go inside the graveyard gates and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, your not that attractive to me. Enough with this game." he growled, watching her walk away.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

“What the hell are you even talking about?!” Sephaes snapped. What was she trying to do? He needed to find his sister and get out of there as soon as possible as they could! Sephaes vanished, reappearing on the top of a tree, looking down at the graveyard. Where did Jillian go? He had to find her as soon as possible… if Kalika was here, then her brother couldn’t be too far behind, right? And if he could guess anything, his sister wasn’t anywhere near being safe. “Jillian?” Sephaes called out, grimacing loudly.

Jillian flipped her hair and looked back at Ray, ignoring the fact that the man wasn’t following her. Maroon eyes stared behind her for a few seconds more before lightly treading in another direction. “Bye-bye!” Jillian shook her head and waved, hopping over a gravestone and walking away. She heard her brother call her name and she frowned, looking up into the tree. “Yes, brother?” Jillian hopped up into the tree beside her brother. “I was in the process of getting something to eat… Is there something you need?”

[ Blahh! Sorry it’s so bad… I’m just trying to get my muse back. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Kalika looked down at the ground and bit her lip. She started to grow tired of waiting and went up the tree sitting down upon the branch and looked down. She sighed and saw Ray making his way along towards the tree and climbed in besides her. He sighed. "That girl is baiting me too." he muttered.

[ I cant think straight ever since someone told me I was shaking like I wad possessed or something in my sleep. And I'm only 13 T_T
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down