Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone Like You (Shiori)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone Like You (Shiori) Empty Someone Like You (Shiori)

Post by BayMickey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Alexander pulled back, but kept her right where she was. "We shouldn't be doing this. Our parents... I'm sorry for even starting this." Alexander stood up, removing his hands from her hips first. He held out a burly hand to help her up. "Unless you can keep a secret." The prince smirked.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Someone Like You (Shiori) Empty Re: Someone Like You (Shiori)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:52 am

Fayre didn’t want him to pull back when he did. Slowly, she removed her arms from his neck as he began to speak. Talking about how their parents wouldn’t like it only made Fayre even more disheartened, “Who is this? Surely not the adventurous, sly Alexander I once knew as a child?” Fayre commented, taking his hand and standing up, smiling at his last suggestion. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she said, “Of course I can keep a secret.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Alexander nodded. "Good." He smiled, flashing his straight, white teeth. "Ans I'm still the Alexander you knew. Just he's twenty-one now." The prince kissed Fayre's cheek. "And I want the best for you. It would be a shame if someone would find out."

(Blah.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Alexander nodded. "Good." He smiled, flashing his straight, white teeth. "Ans I'm still the Alexander you knew. Just he's twenty-one now." The prince kissed Fayre's cheek. "And I want the best for you. It would be a shame if someone would find out."

(Blah.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Fayre smiled and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder, feeling his lips on her cheek briefly. “You don’t need to protect me always, Alexander. I’ve grown, as well. I can take care of myself.” Fayre lifted her head and kissed him gently, feeling happy that they finally had admitted their feelings for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Alexander nodded in agreement. "I understand."

'Nuff said.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Fayre sighed happily, resting her head on his shoulder, not knowing what to say anymore. She felt safe now, she felt happy. There was nothing more in the world she wanted than what she had now. It was an amazing thing to be in love, she thought. But the problem that their parents would be appalled by this taboo relationship kept bothering her. They’d make it work, though. She was sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 pm

"It'll be dark soon. I hate to ruin this moment, but we need to decide something. We stay, together, over here, or we each go home." Alexander ran his fingers through Fayre's hair as he said this.

(I've lost my mojo on posting. I need motivation. This sucks)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 pm

[ are you hinting that you no longer like this topic? ]

Fayre shook her head and refused to let go. “I think we should stay here a night. We can go home in the morning. I bet you can make up a reason to explain for your absence. I know that I can,” Fayre chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 pm

[No. I just lost my love for RPing. I need it back. -_-]

Alexander smiled. That's what he had wanted to do. "I can say that I was out hunting. That i camped for the night. My parents won't ask anyway."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 pm

[ Why? D: ]

Fayre smiled gently. “That’s good,” she whispered, pressing her lips gently against his. “So, now what?” She asked quietly, looking into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Alexander shrugged. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care."

(Agh. I don't know.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:16 pm

[ D: Don’t go! ]

Fayre smiled and let go of him, sitting back down and looking out over the river, where the sun’s rays were gleaming brightly. “Come here,” Fayre said softly, holding her arms out for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Alexander followed Fayre and sat down next to her, sliding the woman onto his lap. "Yes?"

(I'm not leaving...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

[ Good J Maybe you just need a break. Read some other posts and get into something you’re really interested in. ^^ ]

Fayre smiled as he pulled her gently onto his lap, and she rested her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped loosely around his neck. “Nothing, I just wanted you to come sit with me.” She whispered into his ear, placing a tender kiss on his jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Thinking....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Alexander placed his hands on Fayre's waist once again, inching her closer to his torso. "I'm here now." His wide-toothed grin dropped into a slight smirk, his blue eyes burning into hers.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Fayre smiled lightly, “And for that I’m glad,” Fayre searched his eyes a moment before placing a tender kissing his lips, closing her eyes and curling up on his lap, happy to be encompassed by his warmth. “What are we going to do about our parents, Alexander?” she asked suddenly, though she didn’t look up or move a muscle.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Alexnader shrugged. "When the time comes, I'll think about it. Right now, I don't care." He laughed, his deep voice ringing through the trees.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Fayre smiled and hugged him closely. “Well, then, I guess I’ll just have to relax until that time comes.” Fayre kissed his jaw tenderly, marveling in the fact that he loved her, out of all the women he knew! It made her feel extremely lucky—and she wouldn’t want any other man. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm

"You should." Alexander moved one hand up to stroke her hair, his hands moving through her silky blonde strands.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

[ something needs to happen. I’m going to spice it up a bit. ^^ ]

Fayre smiled and rubbed her cheek gently against his shoulder. She was happier than she’d been in a long time. A footstep in the wood caught her attention, and she frowned, looking up, noting a glint of gold and a flash of red in the treeline. “Alexander?” Fayre murmured, lifting herself so she was sitting upright.

[ is gonna be her daddy. XD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Alexander jumped up, setting the woman to the side where they were sitting. He ran to his horse, pulling his sword sheath from attached to his saddle and around his waist. "Stay back." Alexander walked forward into the other side of the woods, his hand on his sword. "Who's there?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

“Oof!” Fayre snapped, frowning as Alexander moved off, his sword in his hand. Fayre got to her feet and silently followed after Alexander, moving in a slightly different direction, only to feel the cool chill of a blade on her shoulder, and her father’s strong arm around her waist. “GET OFF ME!” Fayre screamed, beating her father’s arm, only managing to get a slight tear in her dress’s sleeve.
“I was getting worried. You were supposed to be home over an hour ago,” King Lewis commented coolly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Alexander jumped, hearing Fayre's cries and screams. He turned, seeing her father, the king of his father's enemy country. He muttered a curse word under his breath, and ran around the trees around the field, being unseen. He jumped on his horse, untying her then trotting into the field. "Oh. excuse me, sir. And madam." Alexander's attitude was cool and calm, acting as if he had just arrived.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next