Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaken Me (Shiori)

Go down

Awaken Me (Shiori)  Empty Awaken Me (Shiori)

Post by Daydreamer Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 pm

"There is light and dark, within us all"

Rae moved through the night with ease. Her blond hair tumbled down her back, loose, curly and unkept like always. Her bare feet barely making a sound except for the quite crunches of twigs underneath them. The sounds of the night engulfed her. The moon was shining down through the tree's, creating a canvas of light beneath her, her. The jade green eyes she had, glowed within the darkness, acustomed to the night. This was her favorite time to be out, under the full moon where there was peace. The small bag held her flute, and her throat held her voice. That was all she needed to be happy. She lifted her jade dress slightly, as it trailed agianst the leaves behind her. She picked up a leaf, and set in gently within her hair, the mysterious aura sourounded her.

There was a rustle in the bushes behind her, and she slowly turned and met the gaze of a black wolf's its yellow eyse pierced through hers, she stood there and watched it as it came closer to her. Unafraid she held her hand out to it. The wolf returned by nuzzling her own hand, before rushing into the forest. Rae smiled staying still for a moment before continuing deeper into the forest. In the small village that she lived in, Rae was seen as odd, and different. Most people left her alone, giving her strange looks as she passed but she liked it that way. She didn't like to be bothered, most of the time she was alone in her own world anyways. She was content with her life, but sometimes it felt as if there was something trying to push through from inside her spirit, as it was trying to tell her something, but the whisper's weren't audible to her long ears. There was something whithin her, a great power that still needed to be awakened.

She neared the small lake, a young doe, stood and drank from it. The silence created a sureal enviornment around her. The moonlight reflected against the water, and the large sparkling light guided her towards the edge of the navy blue. She sat down onto her rock, and pulled the flute out of the bag, filling the woods with sorrowful, and joyous music, it crept through forcing anyone in hearing range, to stop and listen to her song.

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Awaken Me (Shiori)  Empty Re: Awaken Me (Shiori)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Shydei stared around him, frowning deeply. His inner demon (known as Draco) wouldn't leave him alone. No, instead, Draco jabbered on and on about how there was somebody in the forest near them that was in need of "special attention. Shydei wasn't pleased with his master's words, however, and was trying his best to push the inner demon away. Unfortunately, Shydei had made a pact with Draco, instead of any other demon. Draco was demaning and constantly angry. His will was becoming harder and harder to resist.

Shydei was forced to use all of his strength on blocking out every daunting word that Draco was trying to force into his mind. It was dark outside; the full moon shone brightly. Shydei flipped out a dagger as he heard some footsteps, only to see a wolf dart past him, stopping and smelling him before baring his teeth. Shydei grimaced. Draco's scent was getting harder and harder to cover up. Draco couldn't get himself out of Shydei's head, and the wolf lunged.

Shydei's knife instinctively acted on Draco's accord: it lashed out, his hand moving faster than any normal human could strike. Even though elves were known for their extremely fast movemens, lithe and dexterous, with Shydei's demon-half, he struck even faster and with the force of a demon and elf combined. The wolf barely touched Shydei by the time Shydei had let go of the knife, the knife's slick handle driving into the wolf's chest. The wolf howled with pain, then fell silent.

Shydei removed his knife from the wolf's chest, licking off the blood, just to appease Draco's inner hunger. The blood tasted foul, but even though Draco was simply a demon that possessed him, he still got hungry. Draco's outburts were still harder and harder to surpress. But suddenly, a melodious music played, and Draco froze within Shydei, and the palpable feeling of frigid ice ran through his veins, stopping the pumping of his heart for a moment.

That's them, Draco hissed in Shydei's ear, making Shydei shudder uncomfortably, though Shydei did not need to be told twice. His legs were already moving towards the heavenly sound, his pointed ears twitching momentarily as Draco pulled at his inner conscience, raising his knife-hand at the ready position, as if an extra precaution. But Shydei knew Draco had every intention of forcing Shydei to kill whoever this person was. But Shydei knew that the melodious, angelic music would soon capture Draco as well, forcing him to submit to Shydei. The only problem with that was that Shydei would have to break from the music's spell before Draco; and Draco had yet to be seduced by the sweet music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Rae dropped her flute for a moment, her jade green eyes acustoming to the dark. She closed her eyes, as wind blew her hair around her, she felt so at peace. Peace that wouldn't be shattered easily. She was always happy, never scared about what was to come. She stood up dipping her feet in the lake, and smiling singing a couple of tunes into the cool night air. The tree's creaked above her, and for the first time in her life, she felt as if there was a sinister soul, haning in the air.

It felt heavy, as if pressing against her own chest and she didn't like it. She looked around, her eyes focusing on the world around her. It seemed to come and go, like there was something trying to fight it off, but she just couldn't understand what was happening. She gripped her flute between her hands. She didn't know whether to run or not, but she didn't like the idea or racing through the forest not knowing where she was going, especially in the dark of the night.

Then her long ears picked up something in the woods, far from her for the sounds to be faint but enough for her to pick them up. Snarling, branches rustling and undergrowth being trampeled. She looked towards the sound. Was there another elf in the woods? Or something completly different? She heard the snarling stop but not before a long and painful howl followed by silence. She knew that the wolf she had encountered before, was now dead.

Rae wasn't sure what she should do, but she picked up her flute and kept playing it without sitting down ready to dart at any moment. She just felt that it was right to play it now. The sorrowfull music played through the air, and she played for that lone wolf that had just lost its life moments ago, and she played for whoever had killed it. She closed her eyes and lost herself to the music, the music quickly turned from slow and sad to fast with an angry touch. She never really understood the power of her playing, but it always seemed to have an effect for whoever was listening

(Just found out her power Smile and I like it XD )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down