Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13]

2 posters

Go down

What do you want ?

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_lcap0%The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_lcap0%The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_lcap50%The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_lcap33%The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_lcap17%The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] Empty The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

[Theme: The theme of this story is it a normal sunday in the barracks, cleaning tack, grooming horses and shining boots. The small group of guards (Of which we play) are leading horses through the stable block out into the yard, ready to mount. Everything goes smoothly in parade, but as they enter the stable again. Boom! They are teleported back into Mediaval England, horses and all. They have to survive and find someway back.]

[Rules: Females are not allowed in the Royal Horse guards in real life, however they are alound in this RP. Characters can be killed/injured.]

[Horses: Horses are all black as shown in the picture below, with a squad musician on a white mount. However if no-one wants to play the ' bard ' the leader of the group will ride the white horse. Unique Markings are allowed! but the horse must be black!]

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] Househ10
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] Empty Re: The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 17, 2012 10:36 am

Name: Cameron
Hair Colour: [You Choose]
Eye Colour: [You Choose]
Height: [You Choose]
Weight: [You Choose]
Personality: [You Choose]
How many years Service: [You Choose, but minimum 4-5yrs]
Played By:
Notes:

Name: Sharleen
How many years Service: [You Choose]
Played By:
Notes:

Name: Mark
Played By:
Notes:

Name: Stuart
Played By:
Notes:

Name: Dylan
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 7 stone 12 lbs
Personality: Fiery, Spunky, Arguemental, Selfless, Brave.
How many years Service: 6 Years.
Played By: Tayssi
Notes: Dylan is fiery and spunky. She always seems to have enough energy to argue about something and though she loves to be right, she will back down if she is wrong. She's stubborn and strong willed and never backs down from a fight. She is willing to jump in the middle of a fight and get hurt for those she cares about. Dylan is the type to snap back if you yell at her and does hold a grudge. Hates taking orders, though will listen if told by someone higher then her in rank. Dylan loves to voice her opinions, even if they aren't needed. Around Dylan, just expect the unexpected.

Picture: http://deborahannwoll.net/photos/albums/Uploads/TrueBlood/Season2/EpisodeStills/2x03-scratches_002.jpg

Name: Lyn
Hair Colour: Natural Blonde
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5 ft 9 Inches
Weight: 8.5 stones
Personality: Lyn is kind hearted, Strong but also sensitive, observant.
How many years Service: 4
Played By: Me (DesertHorse)
Notes: Lyn is a calm and collected person, always thinking on how to sort out problems, she is often the target of tricks and although she tries to fit in she finds it hard. Her skill as a rider are some of the best, she specialize in the bow and arrow from horseback.
Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/cos-se10.jpg

Name:
Played By:
Notes:

Last edited by .:DesertHorse:. on Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] Empty Re: The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13]

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Can I please have one of the free forms? A female named Dylan and lieutenant? Hair color Red and blue eyes, 5'6" not sure bout weight. 21 years 6 years of service.. I'll do the rest later when I'm not on the iPad.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Yup Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm

wait, here.

Dylan is fiery and spunky. She always seems to have enough energy to argue about something and though she loves to be right, she will back down if she is wrong. She's stubborn and strong willed and never backs down from a fight. She is willing to jump in the middle of a fight and get hurt for those she cares about. Dylan is the type to snap back if you yell at her and does hold a grudge. Hates taking orders, though will listen if told by someone higher then her in rank. Dylan loves to voice her opinions, even if they aren't needed. Around Dylan, just expect the unexpected.

Could you do her weight?? I'm not sure what the average for a 5'6" female is.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Hows that Smile ?
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Thank you ^.^

I had to go out, but I don't have to anymore xD

Btw, what do you by unique markings for your horse?? I'm wanting to find a pic of Dylan's ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 am

It means that the horse coat/mane/tail has to be black. But markings can be what ever you want like it could have a bolt of lightning going over one eye and such XD
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Just in white or grey? Or any color?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Fri May 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Any Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri May 18, 2012 11:52 pm

The British Royal Guards, Royal Nightmare! [PG 13] 24e72af
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/24e72af.png
Credit goes to the creator, Tigra1988

'Cept i'll name him Agent
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

It seems no-one else wants to join lol
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Aw. Does that mean this won't start?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Nope but I'm gonna try and get a few players involved otherwise it might just be us xD
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down