Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea!!!!!!! (R)

Go down

Idea!!!!!!! (R) Empty Idea!!!!!!! (R)

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 am

OK so I had a dream last night, didn't finish it though I woke up but anyways it made me want to make a topic on it so here-
A young girl is born into the world with some sort of link to a evil male vampire, And her being another one of (forget his name's) granddaughter which happens every 1000 years (Idk why that's just the way it was in the dream) usually but sometimes way late or early. Well anyways this vampire knows she's out there And he must find her And force her to have his/or another vamps child in order to complete a accent prophesy(Which he has failed to complete many times with the other granddaughters) And then the dreams over so the rest is my idea, so I figured how about it being a hole new breed of vampire since many times in the dream he said "It'll help the new generation of vampires." Also he approaches the girl kindly And asks like some one going to her school And then the dance which in the dream he invited her to go to with him but we can change stuff around! Smile
Also there will be people who try to protect like her teacher did in the dream but I was thinking since she's human maybe some where wolfs to? And like then one can imprint on her to make this more exiting, oh And if she has a where wolf's baby he'll be super strong And stuff like with the vamp.

I'll play the girl since I was her in the dream, if you decide to play the vamp he must be really cute And look around 14 because he was one of the hoties in my school. Lol Smile

Last edited by wild one on Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Idea!!!!!!! (R) Empty Re: Idea!!!!!!! (R)

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

This sounds sooo cool!

Can I join?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Yep And it was a very weird dream but curious. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Haha kay so I was thinking of paying the Vampire dude who is trying to get her to have his baby xD lol that sounds strange
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Lol it does, go ahead. Just go to her bio And post his. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:54 am

Hey if anyone wants to join in and play Brennan's role your welcome to, Sion quite. Also if you'd like to join but as some one else you can play a friend or guardian of her's. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down