Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little RP Idea

2 posters

Go down

A little RP Idea Empty A little RP Idea

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

My character, Risa, is a being of unusual, nearly unheard of abilities. Only the people in her family(mother's side) have been known to have this ability. They talk to and befriend demons. Maybe even 'tame' them. Risa and everybody else live in a world of chaos and war. Between demons and humans. Humans have retrieved the ability of magic, but none have the ability of talking to demons, unlike Risa and her family.

Risa is taken by a group of humans who plan to use her ability for their own purposes. To get an army of demons to turn against their own kind. But due to Risa's refusal to let the demons harm eachother, the group of humans get sick of the girl. They decide to sell her, knowing they could make some money out of her.

Option 1. Risa is bought by your character, and they can either..

i. Your character can treat her with great respect and try to do everything for her, but she rejects his hospitality and tries to escape even though she wasn't being harmed.

ii. Your character can be cruel to her and try to get her to use her abilities for his own personal entertainment.

iii. They can go on a 'journey' for something. Preferably for something your character is looking for, like a quest. But it involves demons and he needs Risa for that. She continuously tries to escape, which can result in him(your character) using something to keep her from running away.

Option 2. Risa is bought by some other person, where they try to force themselves onto her in hopes of producing more people with Risa's abilities. Where your character comes in and saves her. Which then leads to either Option 1. i. or ii.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A little RP Idea Empty Re: A little RP Idea

Post by Emoticon Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 am

I like 1:3, or I can do option two

Your avatar is very distracting xD lol
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I'd be more then happy to do this RP with you. Now, do you want it to begin between them with option 2? Or start with Option 1. i?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Option 2
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 am

Mkay, well feel free to make your character. Oh there is a little detail I forgot to mention. Your character is able to be a Half Elf but obviously they don't have the 'demon' speech to their use. They have the ears, speed, agility and a bit of their strength. Otherwise, you're able to use magic and whatnot.

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:48 am

you still keen for this RP?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player