Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :)

2 posters

Go down

I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :) Empty I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :)

Post by Saviour Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Okay so I had this idea that I kind of got from The Avengers

Well you know how Loki kind of makes you feel sorry for him in the beginning with how he was the overlooked brother and all?

So I thought a topic would be cool that had a male villain [me] and a human female. The girl falls in love with the villain and tries to change his ways from evil to good

PM me if you are interested Pleasezz

---Saviour
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :) Empty Re: I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :)

Post by Tayssi Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 pm

I'd love to do this rp with you Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :) Empty Re: I've got an idea that I would like to continue into a topic :)

Post by Saviour Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm

I already got a Private Message about it, but I'd love to do two different versions Very Happy

PM me?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down