Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic

Go down

An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic Empty An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Hello, so recently, I've been scanning through topics, and I've found a (unforunately) dead topic that was a pick & play for "The House of Night" series. I would like to revive that topic, but with new characters and perhaps a slightly altered plot. So, anyhow, I was wondering if anyone was up for it? Even if you haven't read the series, I assure you it's very easy to jump into. "The House of Night" series's characters are vampyres but obtain amazing abilities that enable them to call upon Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. Some have the gift to control electricity, and some are enabled to envision the furture. They follow the goddess Nyx, although some have chosen to follow a less sacred path. Now, they aren't the usual, "Bleh, I'mma suck yer blood!" or "sparkly" vampyres since they can control their blood lust and don't glimmer in sunlight. However, these creatures aren't born vampyres. No, they're turned into such beings by a Marker because they're chosen to be enrolled into a House of Night. I can't think of anything else regarding the topic of this series of books, so, that's all the information I can give out about this topic.

Back to top Go down

An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic Empty Re: An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Guardian Angel has a topic like this already started Smile Check it out! I think its dead though cuz our cousin quite the site :/
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t4044-gemini-wishing-for-the-one-and-only-humens-only

Back to top Go down

An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic Empty Re: An Idea That Could be Used for a Topic

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Oh no. :c Aw, it's bummer that topic hasn't really continued...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Yeah soccerbabe has gotten a little caught up in her sport..it sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down