Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Paradise

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Paradise Empty Welcome to Paradise

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Welcome to Paradise Theforestcopy

"Paradise. Was that what they called it? This paradise? It was not like the home he remembered, living out on the open plains where a horse could really run. No, here it was all about manuvering. Trees were everywhere, and they were huge. Hanging from most of the trees were vines covered in big leaves and brightly colored flowers. Everything was big here. Even the underbrush was thick, just a green as everything else. It only made sense, though, since everything seemed to be trying to grow higher and higher to reach the little shafts of light that bled through the trees. A few jungle gazelle bounded by, spooked byt the large muscled horse. Chattering of monkeys could be heard over his head as they played strange tree games, plucking off sweet fruits and berries and tossing them at him as hard as they could. Yeah, paradise. Sure. But there was plenty to eat here, a real chance for survival. This place, it would be good enough."

Hello and welcome to the paradise herd! This post is really just to keep things organized. If you would like to join the herd there are some things that you have to know.

1. Do not join with temporary characters. We want an actual herd that is going to last.
      2. Keep things semi-lit. This means a paragraph at least. I understand writer's block, though
      3. This herd is rated PG-13 to R. If you start a thread then please rate it.

Simple enough, no? Next comes the ranks. There are just a few, as these are horses.

Lead Stallion :: Caesar

Stallions :: Stallions are kept to just a few, and must always report to Caesar

Mares :: Destiny is the key, Wolff of The Night

Foals

Slaves :: Slaves are those captured during battles or are stolen from other herds

And now, for the last detail: the profiles. If you submit a horse to be part of the herd, please include what rank you would like and the link to your horse's profile. I will post all the profiles below so that they are easy to find.

Remember, only profiles and trying to join go in this thread. I'll start another one soon for people to start roleplaying on.

Last edited by Roman Empire on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Paradise Empty Profiles

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Welcome to Paradise Sabio-01-ori

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        If A Name Was More Than a Title
        My full name is Caesar
        Its meaning is lost to me
        But you may must call me only Caesar if you wish

Painted Like a Portrait
        I am a very handsome stallion
        I have been on this Earth five years
        I am built like a Lusitano with a lovely roman nose
        I stand to the height of 16 hh
        My coat is of the richest bay you ever did see
        And my eyes are a deep Dark Chocolate
        My mane and tail are both the darkest of ebonies and shine like the sun
        I have a Blaze on my face and four white stockings on black legs

Behind This Mask You'll Find
        I promise I will always be a bit of a royalist and walk with the gate of a King, as I often see myself as. There is just something about me that screams out aristocracy and pride. I suppose you could say I am the Equine world's own little Mr. Darcy. I demand to be respected and seen as the powerful ruler that I am, and will never settle for less. Because this royal stallion is more than just a pretty face; I am also an excelent fighter. I must be, of course, to protect those beneath me. Because, though I may seem brash and a pain in your behind, I am still a very good leader. I do not sit around and let others do my job. No, I protect those below me like any rightful king should. So just give it time, give this kingly figure a chance to show you how loyal I can be.

But you see there is a reason to my rhyme. I was born, not into this royal personage that I assume today, but as a humble colt to two work horses that wanted nothing more in life than to simply be happy. It was hard to live that dream, though, because of all that stood in their way. My father was constantly being challenged for my mother and often times he would come home battered and worn. One day he didn't return at all and my mother sent me to find him. He had been left to die alone in the fields by a higher up and this infuriated me. Do not worry, my father was alive and well when I saw him last. He is fine, but on that day with him lying there half dead I made a vow that I would surpass all authority so that nothing like this would ever happen again. So I worked my way up to the Council of the herd and worked with the King personally to better conditions for the lower classes. I was even named as the son he never had and rose to the Prince's position. But I could not stay there forever. I am a stallion after all, and we must move out from our herds. So now I will wander in hopes of finding somewhere to start over.

Blood is Thicker Than Water
        My mother is Fatalia
        And my father is Troy
        I have no siblings
        I am sorry to say, but I am taken by no one
        My dear sweet foals are totally none existant at this moment
        But I could not forget my dear friends once I get them

Catch Me on the Fly By
        I am currently the master wanderer
        I call the wide open world my home
        You can find me nowhere

======================================================================================================

Welcome to Paradise Beautiful%20horse%20wallpaper_thumb
Full name: Destiny is the key
But call me: Destiny
I am: 5 years old
I am a: Mare
My appearance: I have a flaming red coat mixed with fiery orange and hold a white socking on my left front leg. The only facial markings I have is a faint white star painted onto my forehead usually covered by my long soft stringy bright orange mane and slight darkening around my muzzle. I have wonderful conformation for me breed, a small dainty dished head, long graceful legs, a v chest instead of flat, enough muscle in the right spots to make me a quick runner, and a perfectly shaped body all together.
I hate it when some one: Acts like a jerk or strikes out at me for no given reason.
I love it when some one: Respects and appreciates me.
I promise: To be a very friendly mare who will do her best to please and help you. To be a caring horse who believes in never leaving someone behind to die. To be a very talkative mare who will not put up with any ones bull crap and will stick her neck out to defend herself or some one.
My history: I was born into the wild in a strong and noble herd of ten mares and one stallion and their foals. I grew up learning to respect others and show kindness even to those I hate and to help all including those who have harmed me. When I became of age I left my birth herd and traveled for three years straight and recently I have stumbled a pone this beautiful mysterious place and it's herd.

======================================================================================================

My full name is~ Wolff of The Night

Please Call Me~ Wolff

My Gender? ~ A Stallion

I am~ 2 Years Old

My Appearance~ I have a deep chocolate brown coat with a mix of brown and white in my very long mane, tail and forlock. My body is slim, my legs long and hooves small but tough. I am a horse built for speed. I don't have that much muscle, so I appear to be a very easy horse to knock around. I must be silver dapple, and I do not know my breed. I am about 14h tall..

My Personality~ I am a very quiet horse. Most say I am shy, but very polite. I don't fight. It is as simple as that. If I am challenged, I run. Am I a lead of sort? No, I couldn't be. My name says nothing about me. I am not fierce, I am not brave, but I am smart.

I hate~ Bullys, snotty mares, fire

I love~ Water, running, and praise from a leader

History~ I was born into the wild, my mother raised me well, but my father chased me away after I was weaned. I depended on my speed alone. That is how I am alive today.

Anything special about me?~ I made it clear that I am very fast

Welcome to Paradise 2Q==

Last edited by Roman Empire on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Paradise Empty Re: Welcome to Paradise

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Welcome to Paradise Beautiful%20horse%20wallpaper
Full name: Destiny is the key
But call me: Destiny
I am: 5 years old
I am a: Mare
My appearance: I have a flaming red coat mixed with fiery orange and hold a white socking on my left front leg. The only facial markings I have is a faint white star painted onto my forehead usually covered by my long soft stringy bright orange mane and slight darkening around my muzzle. I have wonderful conformation for me breed, a small dainty dished head, long graceful legs, a v chest instead of flat, enough muscle in the right spots to make me a quick runner, and a perfectly shaped body all together.
I hate it when some one: Acts like a jerk or strikes out at me for no given reason.
I love it when some one: Respects and appreciates me.
I promise: To be a very friendly mare who will do her best to please and help you. To be a caring horse who believes in never leaving someone behind to die. To be a very talkative mare who will not put up with any ones bull crap and will stick her neck out to defend herself or some one.
My history: I was born into the wild in a strong and noble herd of ten mares and one stallion and their foals. I grew up learning to respect others and show kindness even to those I hate and to help all including those who have harmed me. When I became of age I left my birth herd and traveled for three years straight and recently I have stumbled a pone this beautiful mysterious place and it's herd.

Wow did you draw that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm

My full name is~ Wolff of The Night

Please Call Me~ Wolff

My Gender? ~ A Stallion

I am~ 2 Years Old

My Appearance~ I have a deep chocolate brown coat with a mix of brown and white in my very long mane, tail and forlock.  My body is slim, my legs long and hooves small but tough. I am a horse built for speed. I don't have that much muscle, so I appear to be a very easy horse to knock around. I must be silver dapple, and I do not know my breed. I am about 14h tall..

My Personality~ I am a very quiet horse. Most say I am shy, but very polite. I don't fight. It is as simple as that. If I am challenged, I run. Am I a lead of sort? No, I couldn't be. My name says nothing about me. I am not fierce, I am not brave, but I am smart.

I hate~ Bullys, snotty mares, fire

I love~ Water, running, and praise from a leader

History~ I was born into the wild, my mother raised me well, but my father chased me away after I was weaned. I depended on my speed alone. That is how I am alive today.

Anything special about me?~ I made it clear that I am very fast

Welcome to Paradise 2Q==

The rank I would like?~ Stallion, but foal i suppose woould work if I was to young

(I hope I didnt mess anything up?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

@ wildone :: Yeah, I drew that ^_^ And could you find a smaller picture? Or put it as a link? Can't even see her face DX

@ Harley :: It is fine, you did it right.

I am going to be playing a game with my siblings, but I'll come on later and start a thread to RP in.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Wow, teach me, lol I wish I could draw that good but at least I can draw a horse decently, And if you go to someone's profile and click post it tends to show the full pic, idk why though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

I could do a join me some time and try to teach you maybe.

I didn't know how to make it smaller so I found the site and used the thumbnail. It is really small, though, but if you press the small picture you get the big one.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Cool that'd be fun but how would we do it? Not trying to be impatient but how much longer till you finish the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm

XD I just came to make it. silly =P

Oh. Have you ever heard of "Join Me"? I'll show you later sometime.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh duh, lol.

No I haven't. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Alright, I posted. Nothing too special or anything. Or, well it doesn't seen too special.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Awesome I'll go reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 pm

You are quite the artist. And yazy!