Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R)

Go down

Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R) Empty Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

~ Love's eternal flower~
A silent paw moved forward on the dry cracked land begging for just a sip of water. It was the time of drought, a time when food was very scares And animals of all sorts where weak. The female wolf managed to blend in with a dead bush settled down by a dark grey rock with little white And black dots on it. Beautiful brown yellow tinted eyes stared forward at a doe And her young fawn nursing on a dry tit. The two looked weak And easy to take down but the fea wasn't very strong herself And her last meal was a rabbit about ten days ago, a rare catch but then again so was anything. With what strength And energy she has left Love dashed forward pushing off strongly with her legs And freeing herself from the low crouching pasition. The deer took off weaving in And out of trees but the fea was smart enough to get the fawn to weave one detection while she took the other And pounced. The doe ran forward not caring to do something about the wolf killing her young. Love And the fawn slamed into the ground And quickly she snapped it's neck to end the baby's pain. She began to munch down savagely on the food And ate every last piece she could get. Deciding to be kind she left the bones for other creatures of the woods And didn't work to hard at some hard to reach meat. Once she left birds fought greedily over the fawn's remains. The fea walked forward looking for water which by the end of the day was proven non existent for the moment. The cold night roared in like a thunderstorm but no rain came though clouds filled the sky And lighting struck the ground while thunder raced across the night with it's colorful lights. Love laid down under a tree curled up tightly as the wind forced her fur this way And that. One eye close And the other open she slept till dawn. The bright beaming light of the sun hit her hard with it's warmth that morning. With a yawn she stood up And scretched. Dew was on dry dead leaves And barley alive ones. She rushed to as many as she could And drank, racing time. Soon the dew was gone And tge sun sat high up in the wild blue sky. The fea walked pointlessly forward hoping to stumble a pone something wonderful.

(Be realistic if your going to join! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R) Empty Re: Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm

(Bump?)

Back to top Go down

Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R) Empty Re: Though times may be bad I will survive like a weed (Possibly R)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm

(Some one? Oh and this isn't a male and female, two people topic. Anyone can join and play whatever gender just as long as they are realistic and do third person. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 pm

(Anyyyyy one?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down