Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Stallions

Go down

My New Stallions Empty My New Stallions

Post by Tayssi Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 am

Name: Keston
Breed: Arabian
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: Keston is a curious stallion. Always wanting to stick his nose into others' situations and try to help them, though sometimes he just makes it worse. However, he always mans well when it comes right down to it. He doesn't like seeing others with any sort of negative emotions so will try to make them feel better. He's not at all a forceful stallion and can control himself if need be.
History: He was born and raised in a herd, where he watched his sire and learnt from him. However, he left rather early for a horse, but has not looked back. He's been searching for the right one, or even to make a herd. He has mated a few mares which had asked for him to, but never stuck around to see what happened to them. He never asked if they wanted it or anything; they were the ones who made the initiative to come up to him and ask, so he just did as he was asked. So, he has a couplefoals out there, but has never met them.
Foals: Has a few out there somewhere
My New Stallions Post-1117-1202674763_thumb

Name: Black Nova
Breed: Bavarian Warmblood
Height: 16.3hh
Personality: Nova is a bit of a hothead. He doesn't liketo be told no and thinks himself the best. However, he is a gentle stallion who would never harm a mare. He a gentleman towards mares, though can snap at them from times to time. He doe not put up with stallions at all and will challenge them upon sight. He's a large, strong horse who has taken many stallions down.
History: He was raised by only his dam and stuck to her side like glue. However, when he was 1 year old, he watched his dam be forced by a large stallion he had no hope of chasing off. He stayed by his dam's side, however she died in birth. she had had a small bay filly, whom Nova called Chilli and found a surrogate mother to take her. That is where his intolerance for stllions came from.
Foals: has one foal by the name of Koda, not sure where he is though
Picture:
My New Stallions 332_715_1

Name: Twister
Breed: Thoroughbred
Height: 15.2hh
Personality: Twister is playful and loves to run. He has no interest in mares nor in fighting stallions. Doesn't care about foals or making a herd. He just wants to run and wander, to see everything there is to see. He has had quite a few mares follow him and try to catch his attention, but he never seems to notice. He just doesn't care about them. Adventure is all he wants/
History: Twister was raised in a herd, where he was watched over and protected as the only surviving foal after an attack by humans. Twister had always been fasinated by humans, but had alwyas been warned to stay away from them. Once he left, Twister instantly went out to search for humans. However, he hasn't found one yet.
Foals: None
Picture:
My New Stallions SimbaTwistjune%2012

Name: Winter Flame
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Height: 14.2hh
Personality: Winter is a gentle, caring stallion with a fiery side. Though he likes to have fun and loves water. He's always willing to learn new things and take on any challnege given to him. He's headstrong and reckless, but he has always pulled through everything. The type of stallion who can be a flirt at times, but at other times, a total sweetheart. He's a heart throb among mares, but never really sems to notice.
History: He was born with a dead dam. However, luckily, his dam's best friend had given birth to a still born nearby and took him in as her own. Winter was raised by her and would eternally be grateful to her, but left as soon as he could. Never being the type for too long, he often wandered from place to place hoping to find that one mare meant just for him.
Foals: 2
Picture:
My New Stallions ZestyFella

Name: Spud
Breed: Shire
Height: 17hh
Personality: A big awkward softy. That's the easiest way to describe Spuddy. He can never seem to realise how much bigger he is to most horses. And he's still growing, so it's even worse. However, he's a big softy and wouldn't hurt a fly if he could help it. However, hurt one of his friends, you will know about it. He can get very protective over his friends.
History: Was born in captivity and raised there. He became used to humans quickly, however, when he was 2, where he was staying, the fences collapsed and he followed the rest of the horses as they ran into the wilderness. He soon left them and for months, he was lost and had no idea what to do. However, he soon elarnt and is searching for something.
Foals: None
Picture:
My New Stallions Arclid_Landmark_Stallion

Humans, mares or stallions for any of them. Except for Twister, i'm hoping for a human and mare Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down