Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion

Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 pm

*beautifully prances into a meadow and smells for a stallion*" i don't see or smell any stallion.i wonder where they all are. i hope there are some arabians stallions here."

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty i could

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:02 pm

*a graceful and sweet dark dapple grey stallion canters peacefully in and sees the mare*"hello.are you looking for a stallion? you are very beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty thanx

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:03 pm

"thank you very much. you are handsome and sweet."*lets off scent of heat on him*

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty can't resist

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 pm

he can't resist the strong smell and asks her. he sees her nod and quickly mounts and gets her pregnant

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty Re: Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm

(hello 123 u cant make decisions for other horses so he didnt nod her head and u didnt really get her pregnant)
A stallion named Rivlyn walks in he is a pure white stallion."hello...im Rivlyn."i smile at the mare

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 am

she is crying very heavily because of Midnight Glory (go to the cemetary he just died fighting)

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion Empty Re: Gorgeous Arabian Mare In Heat Wants A Arabian Stallion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down