Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a duel

Go down

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a  duel Empty Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a duel

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 pm

i am Carson a gorgeous arabian stallion."i challenge the lead stallion to a duel i want this land to be my own!!!."i run forward looking around for the opponent.

CARSON: http://tedcarson.com/photos/the-farm/horse.jpg

Last edited by Mrs.Edward Cullen =) on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a  duel Empty Re: Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a duel

Post by Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:25 pm

(Normal horses don't have powers)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a  duel Empty Re: Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a duel

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:07 pm

(he is disguised as a normal horse he is and arabian/pegasus.)"were is the leader!"i snort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm

(Well than he can't own the land....)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

(fine ill change it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 pm

(ok)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

(i changed it) "im ready for this leader any day he can show up!!!"i scream loud across the meadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 pm

A mare pears at him from a nearby hill.

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a  duel 1232386
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm

i see the mare"who r u?"i snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 pm

I look at him scared "I..I...I I am Loks."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

"what r u doing here?"i snap again and begin to walk away mumbling to myslelf wondering why the leader isnt here yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 am

I smell my cousin's blood and completely ignore him. I gallop to the top of a nearby hill.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm

a jet black mare gallops in and stomps on the stallion's hoof.''stop beig so mean.leave us alone''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 pm

(THIS IS EXTREMELY OLD PERSON; CARSON MOVED ON A LONGGGG TIME AGO!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 pm

[sorreee]

Back to top Go down

Carson the gorgeous arabian challenges the lead stallion to a  duel Empty tea huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 am

"now u r a dumb horse with no powers but u say u have some powers" yelling as she screams at a ugly horse>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down