Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!!

Go down

Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!! Empty Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Flame
Color-Firey red chestnut, burn's like liqued fire when standing in the sun.
Eye's-Brown
breed-Spanish Arabian
Age-4
Gendure: Stallion
Persanality- Equle of Shetan, lead stallion of a large heard, handsome, and brave.

[img]Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!! N1639014[/img]

I stood flicking my tail. The sun showed bright on my pelt that burned like liquied fire in the sun. My small fin ear's pricked as my large nostril's flared. I sighed and my wide deep chest rose and fell. My hind hoof was drawn in a relazed paosition and my main and high set tail blew around as the wind swept threw. No doubt in my mind coul I find a pure blood Arabian mare. My steady gaze searched the land scap the smell of flower's clung to me. I had ran many day's trusting my second hand stallion Masked mystery to tend to my rather large heard. I could scare off any intruder who dare steal my mare's or soon to be mates. The sun was hot and bright but the breez was cool. The grass danced and the tree top's swayed. I let out my soft call and waited-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Mistress snorted, looking at a quite handsome stallion. The cool breeze ruffled her mane, making it land softly like a cascading waterfall. Her coat shone brightly under the sun, nearly blinding any horse that looked at her from the wrong position. She bobbed her head, stomping her hoof, and neighed to the stallion. She would wait to see if he was interested enough that he would come over to her. She flicked her tail and lowered her head to graze, coming up with a mouthful of grass. She chewed it and swallowed it, staring at the stallion again. It was hard to take her eyes off of him.

Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!! SundanceKidV

Back to top Go down

Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Flame the Spanish Arabian stallion you know as ruler of the Arabian Meadow and he's proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& looking for mares!!!!!!!!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 pm

I heard the mares call and turned stopping to see her a black Arabian mare with a star stripe standing next to the water fall. Her body shined bright in the sun. It was like a seen from a dream. A mare standing before the water fall one of my most favret land scap's and one of my most favret face marking's all rolled into one. She chewed on grass but was watching me. With head held high and tail to I troted over to her. "Hello I'm Flame leader of the Meadow and most charmed, by you." I said slowly. I had though no one could ever have a coat as briliant as mine but she did and it was beautifule. "Do you mind if I join you?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Mistress smiled, "Hello, Flame," she said, dipping her head lightly in a bow. "I'm Mistress. And feel free to join me, I have no other company. It gets rather lonely around here." She offered another smile before dipping her head to the ground again, nibbling on the lush grass. Her mane fell over her eyes gently as she lowered her head. She lifted her head again and looked to the captivating stallion. "What brings you around here?" She asked, swallowing the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well thank you Mistress that's a lovley name." I say bowing my head to the ground I walk over to join her. When she ask's me what brought me hear I smile at her. "Mare's to join my heard, I don't relay like to be so straight forward though." I swallow the grass and look threw her main. "I came all the way from the Meadow for mare's." I prick my ear's forward smiling at her beatiful face-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:19 pm

"Thank you," she shook her mane, shaking off the pesky flies. It landed back on her neck without a sound. The silky-smooth mane rippled like water every time she moved. The stallion truly captivated her. She listened contently, always keeping eye contact with his marvelous eyes. She nodded here and there, and when he said where he had come from, she tilted her head slightly, "You must be a very dedicated stallion to come all the way there to here." She lowered her head and looked at flower for a second, smelling the sweet scent and then chewing some grass beside it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 pm

I smiled "Why thank you. I try to be very good at my job as a leader bringing fresh blood in is good."
I held her steady gaze. She truley was beatiful. "Where do you come from? I asked raising my head.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Flame's gaze was impossible to break free from. So, she decided to answer his question, "I came from a place much different than any of the places here. It was far off in Spain. Although I was shipped here to increase the number of wild arabian pure-breds in the wild. Don't ask me, it was a silly cause. I've only been here for about two months now. I come from El Dorado's line of pure-bred arabians. What is your family lines?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I smiled "Such blood lines are rare around hear what history!" I said amazed. "Spain? That's a long way." I smiled "My grandfather came from a small island near there they called him the island stallion." I smiled at the name. "If you want you can join my heard?" I said quietly

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 am

"I believe I heard of him once or twice, but only vaguely." She said, searching her memory, then shrugged and smiled at his question, "It would be an honor." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Do you want to continue in Arabian Meadow?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 am

That works. You start the topic? If that's okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down