Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Current RPing Horses.

Go down

My Current RPing Horses. Empty My Current RPing Horses.

Post by Faye Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Name~Almond Joy
Nickname~Joy
Gender~ Mare
Age~4 years and 5 months
Breed~Mustang
Markings~ She has a long, thin delicate stripe going down between her eyes.
Mane and Tail~ Her mane and tail are ragged and knotted, her forelock hangs well past her eyes and yet it still looks quite beautiful in a wild untouched way.
Pelt Color~Bay
Eye Color~ Cholcolate brown with yellow specks
Weaknesses~ Joy sometimes has a hard time commiting to and trusting someone she doesn't or hasn't known for a while. She often tends to fake some excuse to the ones that truly do care about her and then she dissappears out of their lives forever. It doesn't take much for her to run. She has always run from her problems.. never turned and faced them.She doesn't count on that changing anytime soon either. She also has some intimacy issues due to her sire.
Strengths~ Joy is talented at thinking on her feet, since she is often put into situations where she has to. She knows how to use her resources to her advantage and has common sense which many many equines have been known to lack.
Personality~Hardy,Merciless,Untrusting,Cautious,Alert,Mysterious,Swift,Sure-Footed,Agile,Swift and Spirited just to name a few characteristics. LOL

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hP0dy05RBvg/TntSDgcuUGI/AAAAAAAAB8Q/nNlFBZ7W0Sw/s1600/DSC04204.jpg
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down