Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted)

Go down

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted) Empty Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Annabell walked alone in the strange land with her halter on, she didn't have a clue where she was. The land was too new and terrifying her. Tall trees loomed over her reaching out with prickly branches ready to snag onto her mane and tail. The moon wasn't out tonight but she didn't even know what night was, she was used to days inside her arena training, being at shows, resting in her cozy stall, or walking in her grassy small padlock...but not being outside at night. It was all too knew for her and made her petrified. She did however know about being in heat, but only that it produced a sent that studs loved...also it could lead to pregnancy if your human chooses so. She aslo knew that she was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted) Empty Nino

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted) 6776395f

Nino yawned, waking up late but was waking up to all kinds of scents of mares in heat. "I wonder who i will breed tonight? Oh, as long as i knock up a mare and get her name on my list, i'll be good for the night! Unless i have to hunt them down until i breed them...." He nickered softly to himself and snorted. Walking out of his cave, he stretched then started walking down the slope until he reached the flat, grassy ground. Catching the scent of one particular mare, he trotted a bit, following it till he stopped, seeing the mare and smirked. Making sure he looked like a good stallion, he whinnied to her. "Umm, hello? Is anyone there?? I seem to be lost!" He called out to her, lying so he could get her. Knowing it'll go well, he looked at her as he turned his head a bit now and then, hopping she'll think he is looking for another horse around and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted) Empty Re: Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Annabell jumped startled by the call, she didn't even take the time to realize it was another horse nor what it meant. She bolted in fright, she moved quickly, her Arabian tail set high. Her eyes were wide and panicked struck, her breath was heavy and hard. Soon she halted at the edge of the woods rearing up startled as she glanced at the meadow ahead. Landing she pawed the ground fiercely and snorted, I want to go home! She yelled in her mind. She hated this new place for it wasn't home but home was engulfed in flames...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:48 pm

"Wait!!" He called out as he went after her. Moving quickly, he came up behind her and snorted. "What ever you do, don't bolt again." He nickered to her, hopping she won't go on the run. With another snort, he looked at the meadow then saw a fresh puddle and was thirsty. Walking to it, he sipped a bit before looking at the mare. "Sorry if my voice startled you. Its the same thing when i spot a mare at night or i can sense their presence." He said to her, keeping it calm and good. "To let you know, i'm Nino." He said to the mare, smiling as his glanced at the mare with his dark brown eyes.

Back to top Go down

Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted) Empty Re: Confusion in my mind (R, forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Annabell whipped around and looked at him dumfounded and bewildered she eyed him with mock confusion. She never had been so close to a stallion ever and didn't know how to react. "I-i'm Annabell" she announced stuttering with shock. "Where might I be? And what is this wretched darkness? Do you know the way back to the humans? I don't want to stay here, this isn't home and they must be worried sick, I want back in my barn." She spoke of things wild horses would not understand, they all called humans two legs and didn't know the proper name or what barns are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm

"Its nighttime, meaning horses sleep at this hour. And i haven't seen humans for years, sorry. For now, i can keep ya safe until i find them, ok?" He said to her, smiling to her. Soon he'll breed her and leave. Walking up to her, he kept the smile on his face. "Just follow me back to my cave because i have a soft bedding of straw in there big enough for a herd. It'll suffice." He nickered and he started walking until he stopped, motioning with his head for her to follow then continued walking, going to where his cave is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Annabell nodded and foolishly thought it would be safe. She trotted on slowly behind him stressed, all she wanted was her cozy stall and humans brushing her. She looked at the dark night and mumbled quietly to herself, "Nighttime" with great question in it. Looking back to the stallion she asked, "How far from here?" Tiredly, she couldn't wait to sleep on a bed of straw. Then suddenly a question struck her, "What's a herd?" She asked for at home it was only her and Midnight a gelding she grew up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 am

He chuckled lightly and looked at her. "Just a few more minutes." He said till he came to a bending cave with straw everywhere that had two entry points. Ready for her to enter, he pinpointed the soft spot on the back entry point they were entering from. Keeping himself as patient as he could, he watched her silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 am

Annabell nodded and walked in tired, she passed him by slowly. Her heat sent filling the cave, she then buckled her front legs and began to move her back legs. Her rear end was facing him as she moved down slowly to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 am

With a smirk, he looked at her with his face hidden by the darkness. "Perfect." He muttered then kicked the soft spot, the rocks closed the back way and he walked behind her and smiled. "Now, before ya run off, i need to do this." He stated and he got on top of her back and snorted, feeling the strong, urging feeling to get it done and he was following it. Locking his fore legs around her, he wasn't even going to let go if she was moving. "Ya, i know where the humans are. Now close your eyes and be still if you want to live to see the light of day and the humans ever again." He snorted, his real side kicking in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

Annabell spooked feeling the sudden weight on her and jumped up. She stood with him on her confused, "What are you doing." She asked completely dumfounded. She didn't know how breeding worked. She was about to buck when he said that, calming she stood there for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am

Grabbing her mane, he moved her tail and smirked as he became erect. Finding the hole, he entered her and chuckled, keeping her still as he went in and out of her, getting harder and faster as he picked up the pace. His nostrils flared as he snorted, ears twitching and getting pinned now and then. After a while, he finally filled her up and stood still, taking in air and chuckling. "That was pleasing, but was only part one." He nickered and starting all over again, was more rough, hard, and fast until her filled her up once more and got his breath and sat there. Finished, he hopped off and hardly got even a sniffle of her scent. Going down the tunnel, he stopped and glanced at her. "As you can see, i brought you to my personal breeding cave. I'll fix my back way later but i'm heading out. Just find a dirt path humans hike on and following it you'll find some people. Do it by morning though because at night the bad things come out." He neighed and walked out the entrance at the front and trotted up the rocky slope till her reached his actual cave and put her name down on his list and chuckled then fell asleep standing up but kept his ears alert in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 am

Annabell was shocked and cried in pain the whole time. When he got off she kicked out at him and snorted. Listing to his words she grew upset and pinned her ears but laid down in the straw waiting for morning to come. Quickly she fell asleep for the night unaware of everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Waking up at morning, he looked at himself from a puddle and smirked. "Too bad dad. I'm taking the path i like." He snorted. Stretching, he walked to the cave she was in and going around the bed, looked at her. He reared and neighed then when he landed, he snorted. "Wake up, sleeping beauty! You have two options: Stay in this good-for-nothing cave until the foal is born or go to those rotten humans. And let me tell you this; when those humans found out your pregnant with my child, you best watch out for your own rump, and i know." He snorted then trotted out and went to the lake. Looking back, he pinned his ears. "She has till high noon to figure out what to do." He muttered and started drinking, his guard up and on high alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Annabell awoke to the rude awaking and got up and high tailed it out of there without listening to him. She found a hiking trail and started fallowing it. Soon she could smell the city, she perked her ears and galloped towards the sound.

(Hey I'm going to move her to the auction boards)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Something coming over him, he bolted to the cave and saw she was gone. "No. No!!" He shouted and leaping to the ground, he injured an ankle but went after her the best he could as he started to bleed. "Stop! I can't let you do what she did!!" I called out to her, almost behind her. He start slowing down because he couldn't take the pain and stopped on the hill and walked into the brush, staring at the human's homeland. Glaring at the housing with ears pinned, he hated coming into this town again.

((Should i move him with her?? I would be pretty awesome.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

(If you'd like)

The mare didn't hear him and vanished into the land.

(I'll make the topic real quick.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 pm

(kk. I'll be watching for it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down