Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted]

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted] Empty Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Shy
I wandered the meadow with my body bobbing gently, I was always kind and trusting sometime a little to trusting. My red roan coat glistened gently in the sun, I raised my head and looked around. Once I had checked the area for danger, I settled down and began grazing. I nibbled on the grass, not really hungry and then went in search if fresh water.

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted] Bobby-10

Back to top Go down

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted] Empty Re: Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:27 pm

The quiet serenity of his surroudnings were calming, in a sense. Radar was looking for his next victim. He trotted around until he found a quite beautiful mare. He walked slowly over to her in his normal, quiet approach. He smiled gently and bowed with his head. He couldn't help but notice his size compared to her own, but he shrugged it off. "Hello there, miss," he said, smiling again. "I'm Radar. Who may you be?"

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted] AURIE1a

Back to top Go down

Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted] Empty Re: Shy is as shy does.. [real forcer wanted]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm

I had not noticed the stallion when I had scanned the area, but he seemed nice, I therefore didn't feel the urge to protect my rear. I nodded my head, but my posture would show that I was nervous " H-Hello Radar my name is Shy.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:38 pm

"Beautiful name," Radar offered another friendly smiled and he swished his tail casually. He stomped his hoof to get rid of the pesky flies. He lowered his head to nip around his ankle, annoyed. "How are you on this fine day?" He asked, looking her over nonchallantly, not thinking much of it. He could tell she was a bit nervous. Well, maybe more than a bit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:48 pm

I smiled and watched as the flies pester him and giggled " Annoying aren't they..." I said resting my back hoof...I flicked my tail and grazed watching him..

OOC - Brain fart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes, very annoying," he said quietly. "So what are you doing all alone out here?" He asked quietly, flicking his tail again and watching her watch him. He looked her over again and smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Shy - I looked at him and smiled gently " Well other horses usually avoid me, I prefer it I don't get on with many horses, I'm too shy..." I flicked my tail again, unknown to me I was released my sweet scent into the air..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Radar controlled himself well when he picked up the smell of her scent. "I don't see why others wouldn't like you. You're a very beautiful mare," he complimented her casually and nuzzled her shoulder, taking a slight step forward. He wasn't completely sure he had her in his trap yet, but the smell of her scent might end up rushing him to conclusions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Shy ~ He touch soothed me, not many horses had that effect on me, I leaned slightly into his touch. Make no mistake this was not me falling for the stallion, merely enjoying the company of another horse. He made me relax more than I had ever, though something was not right about him, I couldn't figure it out though and I wasn't about to drive the only horse that had been near me in 5 months away. " How sweet of you to say that..your not to bad looking yourself.." I replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm

"Why thank you," He said, smiling as if they had been friends for years. SHe looked as if she was starting to become more comfortable with him, which was exactly what he wanted. Now all he needed was a chance to get at her. The smell of her scent was sending tingles down his spine and made him eager to be inside her. He shrugged off the feeling and lowered his head to graze, just waiting for the chance to get at her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Shy - I was thirsty and looked around, I also felt like I had known this stallion since we were young foals. I looked over my shoulder and turned heading towards a nearby stream. I smiled gently as I walked, My tail swishing about moving in time with my legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm

A faint smile danced upon Radar's lips as he watched her turn around. "Bad mistake," he said, but only so he himself could hear. He walked up silently behind her and mounted swiftly, holding her tightly against him with his forelegs against her hips. He grabbed her mane in his mouth and tugged abck on it roughly as his tool slid inside of her and he began to pump in and out at a ragged[sp?] and fast pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Shy - I snorted as he tugged back on my mane, his large frame suddenly upon me, I was weighed down and couldn't move " Why, I trusted you..! ", I tried snapping at his legs.. " I'll never forgive you for this.." I screamed in pain..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm

her ear-piercing scream made him flinch momentarily but he didn't stop what he was doing. He stayed atop her for about 5 more minutes, making sure he'd get at least one decent foal from her before dismounting and snorting, shaking his head.

[ sorry so short gtg ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:47 pm

(Okay)
I hung my head low in defeat, as he dismounted I walked away and down to the stream I was heading for. I was to upset and sore to say anything, I just walked away silently. I snorted sadly and walked knee deep into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:19 am

Radar lifted his head and watched her walk into the stream, snoriting and rolling his eyes. He wasn't going to walk away, but he wasn't neccesarily[sp?] going to just leave her there. He yawned slightly and began to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 pm

I walked across the stream and lay down on my side, I sighed and closed my eyes. Part of me hoped that he would leave, but another part of me was scared of what would happen if he did leave me...I some how managed to fall to sleep..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Radar snorted and began to graze, getting farther away from her. He looked over to her once or twice, knowing what she was feeling. He got it very often. He walked over to her, standing on the opposite side of the river. "I'm leaving now. Just wanted to let you know." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 pm

I pinned my ears back and opened my eyes, snapping my head in his direction, " Go !!, I don't care..", It was a lie and he probabely knew it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

(nudge)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

[ sorry ]

Radar rolled his eyes, "There's no use in lying to me." He said, quietly, then turned. "But obviously you don't care." He said, prolonging his leaving on purpose. "I wish you well with the foal." His head snapped around angrily. "You better take good care of it." He slowly started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm

His words only angered me more, " The foal... I won't let it live..." I said getting up and pinning my ears back, I stamped my hoof aggresively

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Radar turned around, ears pinned himself. He stomped through the small body of water and stood in front of her, taller than her, and looked at her with a rock-hard glare. "I don't think you have the guts to kill that foal. No mare does." He snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:51 pm

[ gotta go. be back later. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I stamped and raised my head, " I might be shy, but I'm not as weak as you think.." I was terrified that he would hurt me, but what worse could he do to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next