Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) Empty Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Shantara~
My foot falls echoed quietly through the snow covered forest as I walked silently along. Cold breath rose from my nostrils with each breath I took. My buckskin colour didn't really go along with grey blackness of the forest or the snow white ground, but it fit somewhere inbetween. Snorting softly I swivel my highly attuned ears continueously for every sound. The cold snow flakes that fell like lazily through the sky and landed on my warm pelt caused me to shiver once in awhile. My blue eyes rested on the dark path ahead as I tried to find a way out of this evil forest. Hearing a snap of a branch to my right I jump violently and whip in that direction shuddering. Just a squirel. Frowning I growl at myself for being so jumpy. Shaking my head I turn back to the path and continue on.

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) Starbuck

Back to top Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm

(Helllooo? Anyone want to join?)

Back to top Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Goliath
I walk silenty watching the mare from the shadows, she was jumpy and skittish. I smiled every time she jumped. I followed her, my eyes wandering across her finely shaped body. She continued along, I was so light on my feet that the snow had no time to cruch under my feet.. Once in a whle I would run behind her and make a noise, before quickly darting back into the cover of the trees. I watched her shiver as the snow fell on her back, she made me shiver, but with excitment.

Being nearly 18hh I was a large horse, form an early age I had used my supeirer size to subdue many a mare, I was reasonably fast and my strength.... well I don't like to brag but I was incredably strong. I pranced ahead of her and came to a stop infront of her... " Well, hello..." I smiled evily

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) Mm63av10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Shantara~
I snort loudly and begin to prance forward with my head held high and eyes darting around. But nothing prepared me for the big black and white stallion that appeared suddenly infront of me. Jerking I try to slide to a stop but one of my hooves caught on a rock causing me to trip. But I quickly recover my balance and barely keep from falling flat on my face. Eyes wide I tremble slightly and look around in hope that maybe, just maybe there was someone else around..but it was useless. This place was too far away from anything for someone to help. Shuddering lightly again, I gulp quietly and give a weak strained smile. "Wh-who are you?" My lovely silky voice stuttered as I ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Goliath
I chuckled as she tripped and slid about....it was like a horse on ice...As she regained her balance.." There is no - one to help you mare, and my name does not matter..." I said, I began to circle her, nipping at her as I did. She was indeed a fine mare...I snorted, my cold breath danced across her back. My tool started to slide out, I was barely keeping myself under control. I stopped at her rear and said in a stern and demanding way " The more you struggle and fight the more it will hurt..."

My tool had stiffened and I was ready to mount, I mounted and pushed my way into her...I squealed with exictment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Shantara~
His voice gasped my attention and had almost a deadly hold on me. As he starts to circle me, I begin to shake more visibly. "What are you talking about?" I say, my voice shaking as I cringe from his nipping. It was then I notice his rather large tool that had slipped from its sheath. Taking in a breath I try to jump forward but it was too late. I felt his large frame settle on to mine, then his tool press past my tightly clamped tail as he searched for the entrance then found it. Remaining really stiff I squeal and try to jump forward. I had never been bred before and I did not intend it to be now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Goliath
I snort my frustration to her, and nip at her mane. Tightening my grasp around her barrel... " The more you struggle, the more it will hurt..." I repeated. I had never lost a mare...those that struggled to much either ended up dead, or close to it. I forced my way in again and thrusted with more power this time. Every time she moved I nipped viciously at her back, every so often scraping some of the skin away. I grunted as I powered into her... I whispered something that would send shivers down the spines of most mares.. " There is no escape....." I laughed evily, once again tightenig my grip aound her barrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Delilah~
I scowl quietly to myself, long, wiry muscles bunching and extending as I leaped through the forest. I darted around trees, just running. I stoped running lifting my muzzle too the air and scenting two horse near by. I didnt want to know where I was, whether it was close or far away from where I was leaving.

I keep my body still as i seen the two, deciding I might as well go out into the open and announse my arrival. Now if i did that what good would it bring me? i thought too myself. I was a loner and well lonly, Or maybe, just maybe, a lonly mare who has nothing left but her soul. It had been awhile since my family died....

And lies. No it hasent, i had been cursed too kill my family..... I regret it, but got refenge on the one who put the spell on me.....

Now for my stupid mistake I'm an outcast... I thought angrily, I perked up my ears hearing a faint sound, I ignore it... Though wanting too go toward the sound, finally i had the guts too come out, i lurked out of the shadows where i hid, Growling low, lowering my head and sneering at the stud who was forceing this mare.... " Hey!, Get off her!"i yelled, i had a sharp, and teance sound in my beautiful voice....

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) 2394332979_5f9116d553
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Shantara~
I neigh desperately struggling, though when he spoke those last words I stilled but still remained extremely rigid. The sliding of his tool was a new feeling for me and cause me pain. Squealing again I steady myself on my back left leg and quick out with my right, though I only managed to nick him. Tossing my head I flatten my ears out of fear, though the continuous biting at the nap of my neck reminded me of what my cruel end could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Goliath
I pinned my ears to the new mare and snorted. I turned my attention back to the first mare..she had froze up, I smiled evily, she had gotten the message. I moaned in pleasure every now and again...suddenly feeling a pinch in my leg, I realised she had kicked me. I bit down hard on her neck, drawing blood. I could feel er body starting to strain under the weight of my large bulk...did I care, no... I thrusted into her even harder. Rocking her body forwards with each thrust....I chuckled again, loving how helpless she was..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Shantara~
I sigh, my body becoming tired and allowing him more and more access by the minute. Throwing my head after he bites me, I attempt to rear but end up almost falling to my knees. Snorting I look helplessly at the other mare.

(Sorry so short. Out eatting)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Delilah~
I roared and reared, striking a forleg into the air, and landing with a dull thud... Charging at the stud and knocking his off the mare, i was not gonna sit here and let this mare be forced because she was forced to.... And no one will stop me, too protect this mare from the stud... I whiped around at the stud, and growled, " Dont try hat again, or your gonna fell pain soon " i said, throwing my head up and screaming a blood percing battle cry.... And rearing up striking a forleg at him, barly missing his face....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Goliath
As she stumbles, it shakes my grip a bit, allowing the second mare to throw me off her. I land on my side, getting cut by a sharp rock, I stand back up and look at my side, a large wound slowly stains the numerous white patches across my coat, with blood. I turn my head back to them and smile....I narrowly dodge the second mares flying hooves and charge towards her. My huge body is like a battering ram and I knock her down... rearing, finally my hooves coming back down to earth, landing only a few millimeters away from her face.....

I look back to the mare I had just forced and gave her a stare that meant... * you move, you die*

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Delilah~
I growled and pulled my head up, when he was not looking, i whiped my back legs at his legs, backhis fall backwards onto his spine, I jumped up when he was down, I smirked, and leaned down " Never take your eyes off your enemey " i said, rearing and gravity pulling me down and my sharp hooves cut across his side, blood going everywhere. " If you knew how too fight, pain wouldn have hit you like this, " backing away alittle, making sure he didnt swing his hooves and make me fall too the ground, glaring down at him, not taking my eyes off him and saying too te mare, still watching te stud " Go, run away he wont get any where near you " i said, slightly looking at her and the stud....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Shantara~
After he dismounts me I intantly fall to my knees then to my side. Heavin I don't move as shock slowly sets in. "I, I can't move" I say, my breath shuddering as I whisper in reply to the mare. Wide eyed I look at the stallion who had caused me so much pain, who now himself was experiencing it. Just looking at him caused me to cringe inwardly with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Goliath
I growled as I tumbled to the ground, my large frame crashing down... being such a large horse, once I started falling there was no way of me catching myself, with out running the risk of me breaking my own legs, as they strained to stop me falling. I flinch, but only slightly as she mauled my side. I heaved myself back onto four feet and looked at her smiling...." She is of no matter to me, I have already released my seed into her, you were to late..." I sneered, before turning around and heading back the way I came.....I was back on the hunt...I turned giving the mare Shantara, an evil stare, almost mocking her...before trotting of, flicking my tail into the sky..and throwing my head in the air.. laughing...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Delilah~
Shaking my head, and trolting over too her, still watching him.... " Dont fear him, hes not a stud too fear," and growled at the stud......
(( Srry so short ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Shantara~
I flatten my ears against my skull..the only thing I was up to do towards the stud. Sighing I close my eyes. I was emensly surprised that he didn't take me as his slave. Last time I had been approached by a forcer that had been his words. Flicking my tail weakly I struggle to sit up in a better position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Goliath
I wandered around for a while, pacing back and forth annoyed at the female that had barged in a took away his prize...I snorted, should I go back and claim her, or find another.....I stamped my hooves against the floor. They made the sound of bones hitting together, the noise vibrated around the forest around me...my long black mane, thrashing around like angry vipers... I turned around galloping, my large hooves making a sound similar to those of war drums, as I made my way back...boom,boom,boom,boom......

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Delilah~
I growled as i heard hooves pound on the earth floor, standing up and taking a step infront of the fae, pinning my ears to my cranium, and roaring " Back off, stud!, your not going anywhere near her " i sneered..... Rearing up and striking a forleg out at him, never will he touch her, not on my watch...... I laned with a dull thud and shuffled my hooes tying too get into a good postion for me to stand in.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Shantara~
I was still catching my breath when I heard his thundering hooves coming back. "No..NO!!" I say in an exsasperated tone. Trying to struggle to my feet as hurriedly as I can, but only succeeding in falling back down. After a few more times I finally rise to my feet, I look around frantically for a safe sure way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Goliath
As I come hurtling in, I skid to a stop. Throwing my head in the air, my nostrils flared.. I niegh, but it sounds more like a scream...I semi - rear my hooves thrashing and stabbing at the air, like daggers. I land back on the floor with a heavy thud.. staring straight at my prize...I walk slowly towards them.. " Come here...." I say to her, she looks panicked, it makes me all the more determined..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Shantara~
My instincts told me to run like the wind, but my brain reasoned that I could not, under any circumstances, out run the muscular stallion. Ears drooping in defeat and head hanging slightly, I take a few slow steps toward him then stop. Raising my head I look at the kind mare, my blue eyes slightly teary. "Thank you, for everything..." then I turn my head back to the stallion and look at him weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Goliath
I looked at her walk to me, smiling all the time.....and I threw my head up, nodding in a crazed way... I went behind her nipping her rump, getting her to move quicker, herding her away from the aggressive mare..." Good decision..." I snorted.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Shantara~
I quickly take a few trotting steps forward when he nips me. Releasing a sigh I flick my tail and keep up the long striding trot the I could use for days. Getting an idea I bolt forward and head to the left. Dodging the trees and only jumping when I have to. Snorting I almost smile, but then stop. He could still catch me so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next